Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

What Exactly Is Suggsverse?

Go down

What Exactly Is Suggsverse? Empty What Exactly Is Suggsverse?

Post by The_Beyonders_Car Sun May 01, 2016 1:17 am

The_Beyonders_Car
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

What Exactly Is Suggsverse? Empty Re: What Exactly Is Suggsverse?

Post by Beyonder Mon May 02, 2016 10:44 am

Horrible fanfic.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha Thu May 05, 2016 2:45 am

If you want to grow the board you have to come up with better topics with some explanations. Some reason within your topic explaining why you don't get Suggsverse.

Beyonder, if you know what Suggverse is, how about a post as to your opinion on why it's horrible fanfic.

So instead of me possibly joining the discussion on a discussion board, I now have to go to google to find out what it is.

I'm not saying that every post should be long. I'm a windbag. There is a reason I do it. So that people can at least ingest what I'm saying on a minimal level.
Jabosha
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu May 05, 2016 7:35 pm

Jabosha wrote:If you want to grow  the board you have to come up with better topics with some explanations. Some reason within your topic explaining why you don't get Suggsverse.

Beyonder, if you know what Suggverse is, how about a post as to your opinion on why it's horrible fanfic.

So instead of me possibly joining the discussion on a discussion board, I now have to go to google to find out what it is.

I'm not saying that every post should be long. I'm a windbag. There is a reason I do it.  So that people can at least ingest what I'm saying on a minimal level.  
Thats all people need to know bro.....suggsverse literally breaks Writing and fanfic rules all together the guy has a god complex and has had issues with number amounts of people.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Suggsverse
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Lionel_C._Suggs

Copy and Paste:

Me: Just a question, and I mean this in no disrespect, however did you create your series simply to never lose vs debates online? Or to make them overpowered?

Suggs: Good afternoon. I did not create my work to never lose in a debate online. The point is to open up to different themes. I've been writing about characters like this before I started debating. Debating online taught me one thing: that I could make them even more powerful. They said there is nothing above Omnipotence, so I decided to start from there and write about that. They said there was no Omniverse, so I decided to create a fully detail cosmic ladder that detailed even higher levels. I want you to see just how far the limits of power goes. I could care less about my series being debated or losing. The very theme starts beyond Omnipotence, and goes from there. I don't just say Entity A is beyond this. I show you. I detail it. I prove it and then, I ascend higher, transcending even that, just to show you just how far... being All-powerful, All-present, All-knowing, All-versal is...which is basically an insect of scope in my Verse. Understand that it is about delivering something different, something people say that cannot be done, but yet I have over 100 stories proving otherwise. I appreciate your question. That's why my page is here. It is open to anyone and I will answer whatever you want.

Me: Well, the only problem is that that would make your feats unquantifiable and almost silly. many fictions have had characters eat an infinite amount of something or have multiple omnipotent beings but even those were disregarded since it's a fallacy. . If someone who is omnipotent, as in above all, nothing is above this person in any way, if that being is defeated, that doesn't mean the character is above omnipotents, that only means that the character was not omnipotent to begin with. Same with being able to destroy someone beyond nothingness, or beyond non-existence, you can say or put it on paper that it was done but it makes no sense, that's why DC and Marvel were so silly and certain manga, they had feats of characters attacking authors and effecting the real world, they showed it, illustrated it, and explained it, but that doens't make it true or quantifiable. Same way Marvel officially released a explaination of the omniverse saying it contains fictions that don't even belong to them such as popey, your own backyard ect. so eveything, including your own series is owned by The one Above All. It's silly, right? Same here. Why the focus on the powers and not story? Most dialogue is focused around explaining how strong someone is. Despite all those feats, because of how much of a paradox and contradiction it makes your series would still lose to high teirs in multiple series. It has promise but you should focus less on making them gods.

Suggs: Why? We already have many stories like this. I am doing something different. Something that hasn't been done to death. I don't agree. The fact of that matter is that we label certain beings with the categories of Omni, but if you step on their realm, the said terminology is irrelevant. You go higher up on the food chain, it's the same thing. I've seen and read many fictions and fan fictions doing the infinite and etc, but I don't do that. I go many, many tiers above said concepts. I write about realms beyond mere fiction and nonfiction. That's the beauty in it. I'm not just saying Character A is this strong and here's why. I am delivering you a different translation of how higher workings could work, and how higher tiers are. The way you think is that of a low dimensional scale; which is expressed in my story. I see said beings of Omnipotent might or infinite power or beyond infinite to be mere categories in a lower dimensional sense. I stretch beyond that. Paradoxes and contradictions are even expressed in my work, and to the logic of a higher realm, they are ordinary things. The whole point of my work is to help you change your mindset on how you look at things, because what you said, is basically the basic view. I'm not going to let a basic view distort this... There is plenty of story, but too many focus on the powers and make it seem like the story isn't there at all.

UPDATE:

Me: Yes and those stories are silly and not taken seriously because of it. What you are doing is basically making up different terms and distorting definitions to fit your story. Omni=All, period, otherwise it was never omni. That's why you have characters that can destroy an infinite amount of something yet lose to omnipotents, the are everything and nothing.

You see why characters like Batman or Dr. Doom get so much flack for being overpowered? But they make up for it with story.

Infinite is infinite, there is something called transinfinite but that's not the same thing. You can't go higher than infinite, otherwise it was never infinite, by definition. The problem came from when you tried so hard to be different that you didn't take into account weather it would make sense or not. It becomes repetition:

"I am beyond the infinite infinity that could destroy all the infinite omniverse which is beyond infinite, no matter how strong you are, my infinite power is greater than you infinitely infinite power!" That's basically how your story handles power. Just like characters destroying "the real world" your characters being beyond infinite or omnipotence is silly, and just because you put it on paper does not make it true. Have you seen the only review for your book on amazon?: Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: All-World

It's because we focused on the story that we can say this was not thought out. You focused so much on power, what's more you didn't not even make it so they can't lose, your characters are still capable of losing to quite a few characters. It's not different, many fan fics and professional works have done this, yet it flops. What is the point of creating work that will neer be appreciated, laughed at and forgotten? All due to online debates? I read the story and your power hype is what brings it down. It's not a basic view, but a logical one. I can make a character and simply use every feat you presented, and then simply say timed that feat x infinite. See how silly that is? Anyone can do it. Remember these are not meant to be unwarranted or rude, just questions.

Suggs: No, I'm not taking anything you say as rude or anything. I appreciate your questions. I will say that my earlier work is nothing compared to my work now. I've definitely learned some things and changed up a bit. But I want my work to be in the purest sense, raw. And I do consider it to be the most powerful, but it's literally because I've done my research before and after. In order to stand on the playing field that I am on, I had to step above that which was considered impassable and beyond zenith. However, I do have some average characters now. It's not like everyone is an impassable force.

Me: I see, so do you believe your series could be surpassed in terms of power? Also does character power mean so much to you?

Suggs: The whole point is to find the limits of power. Lol it's not like I am going around saying, my series is the strongest, or saying here, this character can stomp yours. No. It's not about character power. It's about the sheer existence of said characters and stepping onto their realm. Let's say you step on the 8th Floor. That Floor just may resemble this planet, not universe, but planet. The beings there eat, sleep, have sex, go to work and etc. But to us, things are different. They eat Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence. When they sleep, no measurement of time could reach them before they wake up. Their sex is different. An average job could be killing ants, which in truth could be beings above The All. This is the realm in which they exist on, and yet it can be portrayed as something simple or uncanny. It's not about character power, although that plays a role. It's really about showing a different degree in thinking, and this is how you change conversations.

Me: Well I'm only asking these since you were a topic of discussion in which I was trying to explain or defend your work. It seems that your stories resemble what has been done just with a different touch. What you described is just like stories of gods from hp love craft. Where gods do what we consider insane, impossible, or blasphemous but to them it's living. Hence blind idiot God and other stories like it. It's like having the fastest car, then building a newer car faster than that one. That new car did not transcend speed or something it's just that old car was not the fastest to begin with. It's the same thing with omnipotence, if there is more than one they can't be omnipotent, it's a logical, conceptual ect. Fallacy. It's like writing that your character can attack the author or affect the real world as many fictions do, yet it's not true and impossible despite what is written. See what I mean. Like bugs bunny taking over your script or something it's silly.

Suggs: That's the thing though. Certain attributes I've done, has been done. Which is why I had to raise the scope, raise the venue. I had to go higher on the cosmic ladder, because the feats in question and stories in question, parallel to a very low dimensional scale at this point. The problem is that when you bring up the fastest car, then that's just it. The way of thinking, the level of logic and etc is there. I want to open up discussions beyond that. You can't claim Omnipotence in this lower dimensional context and claim logic and conception too. If you read Heir to the Stars: Chris Raion Spades, the story itself pretty much explains that L.C. Suggs the author is writing from what he is being shown from Chris Raion Spades btw. Interpretations of the real world are also blurred. Saying that said character isn't Omnipotent because they have been transcended is itself discourages new conversation. It basically limits the Omnipotent entity. I've stated this already, but I ask, what if you go into their realm. Well, if they have a realm full of them, then their rules of logic or whatnot would clearly be different, from a perspective that we don't understand. I am trying to write from that level. One can say that your character isn't Omnipotent because this or that, but that is a principle trying to limit and rationale it. I don't want to create vanity in my words, but I wouldn't look at it as silly. I'm trying to take my story and expand beyond what has been done already. While certain constants and concepts look similar, the major difference is literally scale. If you've seen the Cosmic Matrix I created, and attune that to the Cosmic Hierarchy of just the mere 1st Floor, you'd see I'm not trying to be silly. I've trying to take it to the next level. I don't go off of the basis that if A beats B, then A wasn't as powerful. Every character is crafted with their powers of being Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent. I described the terms and then I say, this is the equivalence to a fetus, so now let's go beyond the realm in which these beings are defined. Too many put too much emphasis on the characters being Omnipotent, when the whole point was to start at said level and fully step beyond it, and explain why it's beyond and then step beyond even that, and then keep going higher until I cannot climb any higher. The same with below Nothingness. I have many, many tiers below nothingness.

Final update and challenge from Suggs:

Me: I see. Well I'll make these questions short them, for starters were you inspired by other fictions like Umineko and Getbackers because you have a lot of similarities with them such as Metaverse, and The Truths, and The Rabbit Hole being extremely similar to the Cat Box. Even some dimensions are similar to Ban Mido's dimensional attacks.

Second, would you say it is possible for someone to create a verse even more powerful than your verse?

Lastly, why do you think your series is not well received? And it's not just OBD or shounen fans who have read this, even other upcoming authors and writers have given this series a thumbs down. Personally I think it had potential with going outside the normal mindset of what is possible, however you have multiple universes that are summarized in paragraphs, and in your stories entire pages and paragraphs are simply detailing a feat. All one would need to do to reach on par with your verse is take your biggest feat, and multiply it for their own, or have a character reference Suggsverse as a from of literature. The main complaint I see for this is just how inflated and circlejerky this is. If nobody gives this series a chance and shuns it and it is not even considered so bad it's good then wont your original message be obscured? I mean it's not even considered the most powerful due to the contradictions even ones that are addressed. Not to mention characters are just powers with faces with the exception of a few.

In my opinion, what would help is if you yourself made a video talking and addressing this. I'm sure you have recording software of some kind, be it a phone, camera, mic ect. Lot's of authors have little videos like that to better explain their work. The video could be explaining why you made the series, how it works, the strongest characters, your inspirations and reason ect. It would help it not be considered another fan fiction like My Immortal.

Suggs: I had read a lot of different manga, comics and novels and I have definitely been inspired by some. Yu Yu Hakusho, believe it or not is what really got me into writing for real when I was in the 7th grade.

It is very possible. I'm hoping they do. I prefer a challenge to my writing...

I'm not concerned that my series isn't well received - not by OBD or Shounen fans at least. The fact of the matter is that my story isn't Harry Potter or Naruto or Heroes. It's not supposed be something you can relate to. If you can easily relate to, I guess in the smallest sense - a God, then is that God really as powerful? That's the difference though. How often do you read an entire page that summarize a simple feat? Or see universes in detailed as the extent that I go to? Not saying it hasn't been done, but how often? Not often at all. And then I add my own spin on it. The thing with taking it outside of the normal, is that it has to be outside of the normal. Too many are situated with the mindset of how a story "should" be written. How a "character" should be written. My series has been given a chance by some, and it's been hated by some. I personally need to take the time to stop what I am doing and go out and promote it better. That's my thing. Based on my count, I have sold 120+ paperbacks and over 600 digital copies. So, someone is giving it a chance lol. Do I want the numbers to be higher? In time. But when everyone is used to how a story "should" be and and what you shouldn't do, why would they open up their mind when they've already decided to be closed minded about the scenario all together. They only read it from one view, not even trying to open up to another. Those that do, then they see where I am going.

I've seen forums and threads and talks. Some do consider it the most powerful. Some don't because of your reasons. I'll say it like this, prove it. Because I used to debate, and the one thing I did get out of it is that you have to be able to prove why. I've seen my cosmic ladder,. You've seen it. They've seen it. Even with the contradictions, I would love to see, who can disprove anything with the level of feats and the scope that we operate. Not to play on vanity, but in my series, we've surpassed the Omniverse and THE ALL a very, very, very long time ago...

Some characters are just powers with faces. What's the problem? I thought that would be interesting. I do have side stories coming up in the coming year, one for pretty much all of my characters written pre-this year. Short ones that gives a bit of character. But these powers with faces do have some character. You just have to open up your mind to see where I am coming from with it.

The fact is that I've been accepted in numerous publications and published in articles and etc. I don't have to go around and say I'm a published author. I am. If some don't accept, oh well. Good luck proving that I'm not a real author. Calling it fan fiction is ignorance on their part because clearly they don't know the definition of fan fiction. And I've been thinking about making a video for a minute. Just haven't gotten around to it. Not trying to make excuses though.

All things considered I respect that he actually answered my questions respectfully and, although in my opinion it is still silly and I wouldn't support the series, I also respect that he is at least TRYING something new and trying to create new thought, I just think the way he is going about it is silly. Your opinions?

Also here is the Cosmic Hierarchy in case anyone needs a grasp on how powerful this series is, this is just the first floor out of 4 (5 if you count the IQ floor and then the other universe that has not been introduced yet)

Universe: The Universe is all of reality. It is an infinite span of space and time; all forms of matter, energy and momentum, and the physical laws and constants that govern them. It is everything that exists, has existed, and will exist. It is an infinite refrain…

It's also called Timescape, World, Macro Cosmos...

Metaverse: The Metaverse is the collection of multiple possible universes that together encompass everything that physically exists: the entirety of space and time, all forms of matter, energy and concepts, and the physical laws and constants that govern them. Every universe within the Metaverse is absolutely endless and it is so infinite that it repeats in endless refrains. The various universes within the Metaverse are sometimes called parallel universes, alternative universes, timescapes, quantum universes, interpenetrating dimensions, parallel dimensions, worldscripts, parallel worlds, alternative realities, and alternative timelines. The Metaverse is infinite, but there are infinite amounts of Metaverses. Every possibility and impossibility exists in some form in other universes. Each universe in the Metaverse exists on a different vibrational frequency, but occupies the same space.

Teraverse: It is a level of reality at encompasses all infinite Metaverses.

Petaverse: It is a level of reality that is infinitely infinite and houses an infinitely infinite amount of all Teraverses.

Exaverse: It is the higher reality that houses multiple transfinite Petaverses.

Zettaverse: The Zettaverse is the greater levels of infinity… It is the concept of infinity that encompasses all transfinite numbers. It is virtually an infinite number of Omniverses.

Outside of the Continuum: This is the level of infinity that exists without time and space. Some species and Deities confuse this as being outside of time and space, but those are merely lower dimensional concepts. The True Space-time Continuum is outside of the dimensions of time and space; the lower dimensional concepts.

The End of Infinity: It is the end of the greatest Infinity. It is the end of the concept of an infinity that transcends all transfinite number systems. The Cardinality comes to an end, and the absolutely infinite multiplicity of all transfinite states end.

The Interdimensional Rift: The Interdimensional Rift is a level of reality that exists within and outside of the Omniverse. It is connected to every single form of reality, and it exists within and outside of Space-time Continuum. The passage of time does not exist within the rift and it is transfinite in all states. It is an eternal prison. It is the embodiment of vacuum, completely void of matter, energy, space-time, reality, and systems.

"Some say that it is the home of Chaos herself.” - Tiffany Winters

All of the former completes the structure known as The Omniverse.

Omniverse: The Omniverse is the collection of all possible Universes, with all possible laws of physics. Everything ranging from all of fiction, all of transfiction, all of fanfiction, all of personal fiction, all of impersonal fiction, as well as real life is within The Omniverse. This all depends on the reality that you exist in and what you see as fiction and reality. It is the collection of every single Universe, Metaverse, Teraverse, Petaverse, Exaverse, and Zettaverse; every timeline, reality, dimension (alternate, micro, virtual, or pocket) and realm. Every form of existence ever mentioned or seen (and the transfinite multiplicity amount never mentioned, seen, or even conceived of yet…) are within The Omniverse.

All modes of possibility and actuality are in play. All modes of existence and nonexistence are in play.

Outside of The Omniverse is THE ALL.

THE ALL: THE ALL is that of an Absolute Reality, and transcends names and terms and essence. It is unknowable as it is an all-encompassing force above all others. There can be Nothing existing outside of THE ALL; else, THE ALL would not be THE ALL. There is nothing else to define, confine, bound, limit or restrict THE ALL. It has always continuously existed, for there is nothing else to have ever created it... If it had ever 'not been,' even for a moment, it would not 'be' now. But THE ALL has sub-levels. There is All, then there is The All, and then you have THE ALL which encompasses the former two. THE ALL is the Grand Principle of Creation. THE ALL is a union between Nothing and All Possibility, the ultimate opposites, and the nature of that union is without beginning or end for these two opposites automatically and simultaneously create each other.

Outside of THE ALL exists Regions.

Regions: There are Absolute Infinite amounts of THE ALL. Each ‘THE ALL’ is confined within outer-transfinite planes. Once entering into the Regions, the levels of trans-possibility and meta-actuality opens up the door to new truths.

"Regions," which by definition encompasses everything ranging from all of fiction, all of nonfiction, all of transfiction, all of fanfiction, all of metafiction, all of patafiction, all interfiction, all of personal fiction, and all of impersonal fiction. Every form of existence and nonexistence ever mentioned or seen (and above the absolute infinite multiplicity amount never mentioned, seen, or even conceived of yet…) in possibility, uncertainty, and actuality are within "1" Region. The amount of Regions that exist within an Allscape is beyond all abstract Numbers, Eternalisms, Actualisms, Infinitisms, Possiblisms, and Totalities. Each one encompasses the same attributes and modes.

Cardinalities: Outside of all Regions, there is a transfinite amount of planes known as Cardinalities. The Cardinalities possess an Absolute Aleph-All amount of continuum extra-dimensional shifts. Encompassing this, the Ultimate Truth is only the beginning to a greater concept. The Cardinalities are higher systems of existences far beyond the parameters of Existence (the complete ensemble of all that exists).

The Allscape: The Allscape is the total sum of everything that has been mentioned; the complete collection of everything above this passage.

Outside of The Allscape, is The Mainfold.

The Mainfold: The Mainfold is the system outside of everything that encompasses The Allscape.

Endless Blessings: There are glimmers that resemble stars, which are in fact and illusion infinities on top of infinities of Allscapes.

Midlight's Deep: This is where potentiality and actuality are created.

The Road to Tomorrow: The endless road that guides to the Art Gallery.

Alphaverse: The First Existence.

Omegaverse: The Last Existence.

The Rabbit Hole: This is where the Truths are created.
What Exactly Is Suggsverse? Untitl10
This is why we dont talk about Suggsverse.....
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha Fri May 06, 2016 3:03 am

Quick comment. Explanations of your conclusions help discussions. People like myself, who don't know what Suggsverse is shouldn't just be taking your opinion at face value.

The thread asks, What Exactly is Suggsverse? Your initial answer. Horrible Fanfic.

Nice discussion going on there.

Your second post is long and I haven't read through it all yet. Thanks for the reply. I googled it and got lazy, I admitt. Plus believe it or not my recall is terrible alot of the time. Both, my fault of course.

Thanks for the long post and participating in the discussion. I mean this part genuinely, as with writing on the internetzzzz, you can't always tell.

Yes, I'm a weirdo who responds before reading a full post at times. Very Rarely but, hey, I'm not a cosmic. lol
Jabosha
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha Fri May 06, 2016 3:51 am

Thanks for the Suggsverse explanation from your own point of view. I reserve the possibility that I'm wrong and will later correct if warranted, ideas in this post.

That said.

He trys trandscending definitions of words in my initial read through of your conversation. Boils down to moving the goalposts. Yes, that is silly.

I have two thoughts that don't defend him but may explain where he might be coming from.
1. His own human narcissism or lack there of, can't figure it yet.
2. Formulating at this time........if it comes together I'll probably share it.

Again, thanks for the post.
Jabosha
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri May 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Not a problem lol i had seen his old posts and this guy has issues.....
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha Sat May 07, 2016 12:07 am

He named the verse after himself. Narcissism anyone?
Jabosha
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat May 07, 2016 1:14 pm

He makes all the characters omnipotent and etc lol God-Complex anyone?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha Mon May 09, 2016 10:49 am

Beyonder wrote:He makes all the characters omnipotent and etc lol God-Complex anyone?

We're on the same page Beyonder.
Jabosha
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon May 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Jabosha wrote:
Beyonder wrote:He makes all the characters omnipotent and etc lol God-Complex anyone?

We're on the same page Beyonder.
What makes it worst is that Lionel (His real name i feel sorry for the thundercats) lies about what he use to say....if you lied then your posts should look trolling and not some mentally handicapped comment.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum