Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

The Truth About Other Debating Forums

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Truth About Other Debating Forums Empty The Truth About Other Debating Forums

Post by Beyonder Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:10 am

ComicVine: Staff are only moderating because only MODERATORS get paid not the Administrators that's why they left because of the BS and the moderators currently are making comicvine worst specially the rules. The Moderators even break the rules THEY set! Contradiction much? Then they would ban you just because you are defending yourself when they aren't doing their jobs!! comicvine is one of the most false given sources out there because i mean its actually mostly ANIME fights than Comics and when it comes to animetards they are at the highest on the site!

SpaceBattles: Plainly the site was so bad the original founder left and put one his most abusive staff (and best friend) in charge if you join and then stay you will notice the moderators arrogant/ignorant behaviors you would honestly want to leave and or request to be banned because the staff would bash on you in a heart beat with the users in a heart beat and tell you that you dont have freedom of speech when clearly

Lounge Moviecodec: Admin/Moderators completely randomly chosen and are inexperienced in moderation/administration they are immature and inappropriate they randomly ban people for little offense's but big offense are left alone so i was banned because i apparently told someone to kill themself??? but when i ask/requested for proof nicely the Admin aka Peth wouldn't show it so you know what i did i told him off because the site is home to DBZTARDS and nothing but ignorant,childish and biased people they will STALK you and hide behind guest posting like lil girls.

Naruto Forums+Outskirts Battle Dome: No need to tell you guys how bad this place is already Naruto forums was seriously bad at debating and discussions already and here comes OBD were they affiliated and made it 10x worst! The OBD wiki has is like VSBattles.....all fake and fanwank.

ComicBookResources: This forum isn't what its all hype to be the rules themselves are too much the staff hardly be fair to the respectful members and they seriously have no regards to banning people for no reason so watch out because they are liars about what they do and how they do things.

VsBattles: Like the worst battle profile creators next to the OBD and here comes Vsbattles as the worst place for information reason is the administrators are abusive,insulting,arrogant, and ignorant they are also sore losers so if you beat them in a debate they will most likely ban you the members are also the same just without powers to ban so be careful!

Animevice: ok....so i joined the animevice was a GOOD contributor to the website and all.....then i got in a one huge argument with 2 members over a fictional character (Kami Tenchi) i started to debunk them and got a Permanent ban? and joined the New one....so members started to bash on me at first i started to dish out the same medicine and a few staff told me to stop and i did and then they told me to report ANY TYPE OF ABUSE and so i did every time.....you know what they did?....ban me without any notice nor any reason.....even when i followed THEIR rules!? how hypocrite/biased are they?

Word of Advice

Join us! we aren't biased,ignorant, or anything like those other given forums because we care about our users and we want them to STAY with us unlike these other listed forums coming from 1st HAND EXPERIENCES they aren't what they are to hyped to be unlike us we are the REAL deal and the REAL experience so join us and have fun and where reports are handle or join those other places and get bashed for a single post.

The worst users on the listed sites!

Pern-Wanker/Fanboy/Troll
Reikai- Wanker/Fanboy
RyanBurns-Wanker/Fanboy/Troll
BlueJay4-Annoying
Saren-Abusive Moderator
SeiryuShin-Sore Loser and Administrator and cant debate
Peth -Abusive Admin,Pervert,Rude,Liar,and straight ignorant.
All Staff From Animevice: Liars/Power abusive.
#VsBattlesWikiaSucks
#VsBattlesWikia
#ComicVine
#ComicVineUsers
#ComicVineSuxs
#SpaceBattles
#SpaceBattlesSuxs
#ComicBookResources
#ComicBookResourcesSuxs
#NarutoForums
#NarutoForumsSuxs
#OutskirtsBattleDome
#OutskirtsBattleDomeSuxs
#MovieCodec
#MovieCodecSuxs

Last edited by Beyonder on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The Truth About Other Debating Forums Empty Re: The Truth About Other Debating Forums

Post by The_Beyonders_Car Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:51 pm

Wow didn't know there was so many abusive mods, then again I don't post much on comicvine
The_Beyonders_Car
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Truth About Other Debating Forums Empty Re: The Truth About Other Debating Forums

Post by Beyonder Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Yeah all of people fail to see what's abusive and what's not they think they are ACTUAL online gods and think they can do anything they want with user accounts so watch out for the listed sites!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:49 am

I can tell you this Jedixman,thinks he is a god.He has talked down to me many times,I told him I would debate him in an open forom whenever he wants,Also told him i had around 4,000 comics!he never said a word after that,but he portrays himself as a great debator,because of his 30,000 posts.I said fine bring it,instead he is the main one for having me banned,Beyonder knows what i am saying!
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:05 am

Lord I hate abusive/arrogant moderators.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:48 pm

I can tell you this ,they may not be mod`s but shooting nova(who I honestly thought was a girl at first)talked like one!so this inflamed him more,and kyrees canspired with JEDIxman to get me kicked off.You already no how i feel about him.(he looks like an aged child moles---).So to hell with them.I like your site better,and you and your friend M.M are cool as shi-.you guys are my buddies now!
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:53 pm

Haha glad to hear that honestly.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Beyonder Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:30 am

Yeah I know but they wank Anime to much they downplay comics and when someone does the same way they get emotional.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Why link got removed(wrong thread)
Jill
Jill

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:49 am

LOL!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:16 am

Updated the Thread!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:53 am

Oh god no....
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:45 am

I mean both have no life so no point.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:03 pm

You should get rid of this and run your board. How do you expect anyone that may join, sees this and says but slagging off other boards is ok? It's not about whether you guys are correct or not. It's about accepting a higher standard.

Run your board contrary to theirs. Do this in pm's. I'm sure everyone has made mistakes intentional or not. I have.

What you need for a great board is great discussion. You already know this.
Jabosha
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:26 pm

Its just me spreading truth because people need to know i wasnt banned for false given things but instead i was banned for standing my ground when the staff couldnt do anything.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:01 am

I understand that but you've missed the point.
Jabosha
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Jabosha wrote:I understand that but you've missed the point.
I understand your point but these people have slander my site so why not? its an eye for an eye.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:04 am

Its good to know jabosha wants to see this site grow.
The_Beyonders_Car
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:11 am

Ok one more time. The_ Beyonder_Car get's it. You get it. I get it. I know it bothers you when you're wronged. We
all do but the subject matter in here will not help grow your site. Do you want to grow your site or live in the past keeping up old grudges?

Take some of the people who come here and don't post. I've looked at a few threads and there's 4 replies and like 40-60 views. That's because theirs no real discussion. I've been a comic fan a long time, I'm 47 soon to be 48, god willing. In those years I've collected on and off for 30 years. If there's one thing I do know, comic fans are passionate. Most of them can't resist real discussion, trust me on this. Do a search on youtube for Galactus vs Celestials. But you really have to dig for the real viewpoints of many posters in that video.

Get rid of this, start real discussion and two things will happen. The site grows and adds more real discussion. Some of the people that once slagged you off will see, you are running a fair discussion board. Once comic fans see this they will only resist for so long. I resisted posting in the Galactus vs Celestials thread on youtube for months. Then, one poster, made me jump in and make my case for Galactus. The discussions went on for 3 months on and off. It was fantastic. With more research, I might be able to make the case for Galactus even beating your favorite beyonders. It wouldn't be true but it would be well thought out, without tons of bullshit.

Just to give you a small hint, just because you haven't seen a feat, doesn't mean it's not possible. Also, because a n entinty doesn't stray from their purpose in their universe, doesn't mean they can't. There's way more to it than this though. But forget all that.

Someone, from the Galactus vs Celestials youtube sent me here, dunno his name here but in the youtube thread it was Ed Saulin. You posted in the thread also. At least, I think it was you.

Again, great discussion will bring more. They can't resist, run your board fairly even if they slagged you off or did you wrong and people will see you've changed and have always wanted one thing. Great, passionate comic discussion.

It's your board, you can either continue watching tumbleweeds through old grudges, grow the board through passionate discussion with fair moderation.

It's your move.

Jabosha
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:18 am

Whoa You're around the age of galactus I think, and by the sound of it. You two could be good friends..
The_Beyonders_Car
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:21 am

Although I wasn't really taking anyone's side. I just thought that it was good someone cares enough about this site to begin giving advice.
The_Beyonders_Car
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:40 am

Ok I've checked around and saulin was definitely galactus
The_Beyonders_Car
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum