Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Pre Retcon Beyonder Vs Elaine Belloc

Go down

Pre Retcon Beyonder Vs Elaine Belloc Empty Pre Retcon Beyonder Vs Elaine Belloc

Post by The_Beyonders_Car Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:27 am

Who wins? I say Beyonder because I've heard that Elaine got Lucifers + Michaels powers not the actual presences and even if she took his place if the presence is omnipotent then she couldn't really be as long as they both existed. Also if creation = Omniverse then Mutant Inhuman Beyonder's power in the hands of Spider-Man was able to recreate the omniverse in the billionth of a second all the while being everyone and everything and being everywhere. Pre Retcon Beyonder Vs Elaine Belloc Img_1710
Pre Retcon Beyonder Vs Elaine Belloc Img_1711

Also I feel like I've posted this before but I just can't remember so please tell me if I have as I have crap memory.
The_Beyonders_Car
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Pre Retcon Beyonder Vs Elaine Belloc Empty Re: Pre Retcon Beyonder Vs Elaine Belloc

Post by The_Beyonders_Car Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:28 am

Let's not forget to mention "All of creation"
The_Beyonders_Car
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Pre Retcon Beyonder Vs Elaine Belloc Empty Re: Pre Retcon Beyonder Vs Elaine Belloc

Post by The_Beyonders_Car Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:28 am

Oh and beyonder you fixed the issue I was having earlier. Thanks.
The_Beyonders_Car
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:00 am

No problem! and also lol that's not earth-616 thats another "What If" type story but Beyonder was never a inhuman mutant just a cosmic cube during his meeting with the Illuminati.

But Beyonder basically wins this as Elaine Belloc is a contradiction as the presence is still the true omnipotent as in terms of DC Comics.

But Vol.2 is a separate canon so its hard to debate...........
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:40 pm

Oh I thought it was canon because it was in the comic vine respect thread for the beyonder.
The_Beyonders_Car
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:44 pm

Wouldn't the presence still exist if it was regarded as seperate canon. Just a different presence? Then therefore if Elaine was equal to presence then neither of them would be omnipotent. So it's either - Elaine didn't get presence's power/level or that the presence wasn't Omni in the first place. Just annoyed since people were saying that Elaine would beat beyonder with ease although in my eyes she clearly doesn't.
The_Beyonders_Car
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:25 am

The_Beyonders_Car wrote:Wouldn't the presence still exist if it was regarded as seperate canon. Just a different presence? Then therefore if Elaine was equal to presence then neither of them would be omnipotent. So it's either - Elaine didn't get presence's power/level  or that the presence wasn't Omni in the first place. Just annoyed since people were saying that Elaine would beat beyonder with ease although in my eyes she clearly doesn't.

Yes i even made a post about this The Presence (DC) and The Presence (Vertigo).

Agreed on Elaine not being on the presence lvl/power and nah the presence always been the creator and plus even she doesn't know her power and claimed to be Omniscient so its kinda of she is just a nigh-omnipotent.

As for Beyonder to many confirmed powers of being Omnipotent,Omniscient, and Omnipresent.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum