Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Beyonder what do you think of this 3 beyonders vs the marvel universe?

Go down

Beyonder what do you think of this 3 beyonders vs the marvel universe? Empty Beyonder what do you think of this 3 beyonders vs the marvel universe?

Post by galactus1967 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:15 pm

It seems to be the race of the Beyonders they are making invincable.3 of them killed L.T,Eternity,infinity,and I think death.Somehowe I think pre-retcon Beyonder,comes back and shows who the real Beyonder is!or what would be the point of the series!
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Beyonder what do you think of this 3 beyonders vs the marvel universe? Empty Re: Beyonder what do you think of this 3 beyonders vs the marvel universe?

Post by Beyonder Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Yeah they ain't doing the whole once Omni beyonder since...God is established I dont know what marvel is thinking and I believe by heart they solo Marvel.....all 3 beyonders that have been shown are Nigh-Omnipotent.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Beyonder what do you think of this 3 beyonders vs the marvel universe? Empty Re: Beyonder what do you think of this 3 beyonders vs the marvel universe?

Post by Taskmaster Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:42 pm

Blink stomp.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:19 pm

BeyondYourGod wrote:Blink stomp.
^ this
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:17 am

So far You guys are right,but I want to wait for secret wars to come out.I think it will change a lot of opinions!
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:05 am

Lets hope it does!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:08 pm

Listen my friend lets think about this.Hickman to me is a great writer no he`s not perfect(But he at least had the balls to finally have Galactus And Franklin fight the celestials)I had been waiting 40 years for this!And he treated Galactus fair to me.Now the Beyonder`s(maker`s of the cube beings come along,and Destroy every high end cosmic easy.T.O.A.A may get involved at this point.Also the new Secret Wars is not going to have some child unit leading the way.Lets face it as powerful as these Beyonders have been shown so far.The Original Beyonder would smoke them,I don`t know how many there are ,but if Owen helps they will win in the end.I might be wrong but I think it will turn out something like this.Also you know I am a big Galactus fan,I would love for him to kill one of these guys with the ultimate nullifier!
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:34 pm

I can agree with the original Beyonder winning but this current "Origin" of beyonder isn't getting any feats worth because if its the "Beyonders" doing the secret wars then what's the point of beyonder? They are causing the end of marvel because if beyonder isn't gonna the start....ima be very disease I want to see him physically,mentally, and spiritually fight all the beings that are on the planet to show off some nice feats.....because creating a planet....just wow....
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum