Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

When Were You Under the Impression Game

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When Were You Under the Impression Game Empty When Were You Under the Impression Game

Post by Beyonder Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:54 am

When Were You Under the Impression Game E8q5j
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

When Were You Under the Impression Game Empty Re: When Were You Under the Impression Game

Post by Sōsuke Aizen Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:57 am

When were you under the impression that you were under the impression?
Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

When Were You Under the Impression Game Empty Re: When Were You Under the Impression Game

Post by Beyonder Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:00 am

Sōsuke \"real" Aizen wrote:When were you under the impression that you were under the impression?
The moment i knew you where the one who was under the impression that i was under a impression.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sōsuke Aizen Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:04 am

When were you under the impression that you knew you I knew you were under the impression of being under the impression?
Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 am

I was under the impression that you were under the impression when i was under the impression when you thought i was under the impression that you werent!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sōsuke Aizen Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Yes you were,

Were you under the impression that you were under the impression that I was under the impression of you being under the impression that you though I was under the impression that I wasn't?
Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:17 pm

I see......but i was under your impression from all along! when were you under the impression that i wasnt actually under the impression when it was you who was under the impression???
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sōsuke Aizen Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:20 pm

Aha, caught you there.

When were you under the impression that you were under my impression all along, also when were you under the impression that I was under the impression that you were under the impression and when it was you who was under the impression of me being under the impression
Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:36 pm

It was from the beginning! when where you under the impression that you werent already under my impression that i was in the impression that you were in the impression of how i got you into my impression!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sōsuke Aizen Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:07 pm

When were you under the impression that I wasn't already under your impression, that you were under the impression that you were in the impression that I was in the impression that you were under the impression that you were under the impression that you were in the impression of you being under the impression of how you got me in your impression
Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:43 pm

You stepped in my baitkai! I knew you were under the impression of my impression of a impression that you thought i was under the impression that you wasnt understand an impression that i was under your impression of being impression of being impressioned.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sōsuke Aizen Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:21 pm

Ha you stepped in my shitbaitkai!!!!

I knew that you knew I was under the impression of your impression of a impression that I though you were under the impression and that I was under your impression of being impression of me being impressioned under your impression of my impression, mixed with your impression
Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:39 pm

I......I look the L on this game!

SIKE! When where you under the impression that your Shitbaitkai wasnt the impression of my baitkai when i wasnt actually under the impression that you were under the impression of being impressioned about me being impression about you being mixed with your impression??
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sōsuke Aizen Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:48 am

Hmm.

When where you under the impression that I was under the impression that my shitbaitkai wasn't the impression of your bait Kai, when you weren't actually under the impression that I was under the impression of me being impressioned about you being under the impression of me being impressioned about I being mixed with my impression that you were under he impression of you being under the impression of my mindrapeshitbaitkai?
Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:15 pm

When were you under the impression that i was but wasnt under the impression that you thought you where under the impression when you thought i was under the impression that your mindrapeshitbaikai was under the impression of my paradoxinceptionbaitkai?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sōsuke Aizen Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:19 pm

When were you under the impression that I was under the impression that you were but were under the impression. When were you under the impression that I thought I was under the impression when I thought you were under the impression that my mindrapeshitbaitkai was under the impression of your paradoxinceptionbait Kai, when in reality you were under my Ifuckedyourmindusigyourearholeparadoxinceptionbaitkai
Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:33 pm

When were you under the impression that I was under the impression that i was under the impression of you being under the impression my me being within the impression of being impressed by your Ifuckedyourmindusigyourearholeparadoxinceptionbaitkai when it was me who used my superomegaultraawesomebaitparadoxomnipotentkai that you werent already under the impression of already being impression!?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sōsuke Aizen Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:42 pm

When were you under the impression that I was under the impression that you were under the impression that again you were under the impression of you being under the impression of me being under the impression of you being under the impression of me being under the impression of again you being under the impression of being under my ifuckedyourmindusingyourearholeparadoxbaitkai. When in reality it was you under the impression of me being under your superomegaultraawesomebaitparadoxomnipotentkai that I wasn't already under the impression of already being impressioned. When in reality you were under my impression of being impesssioned by the impression of the impression of you being under your impression of being under the impression of my ultrararesuperfinemegafinalattacksuowromnjscientomnipresentshitbaitkai?!!
Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:49 pm

I am sorry but when were you under the impression that you werent already within my reality that i was under the impression that i was in your reality but in actuality it was you who was truly under the impression of my omniubersuoerultiomegasuperomnipotentomniscientomnipresentomnunityparadoxinceptionbaitkai you fool it was all part of my plan!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sōsuke Aizen Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:16 pm

You fool!

When were you under the impression that all of that doesn't exist.

You are all a part of my plan. Were you under the impression that you won? Were you under the impression of the impression in the impressioned of my mom and you being impressioned under the impression of my, omnipresentomnipotentomnioresentimmortalpokemongominceptionearrapebanaitkaoofthebaitkaisintheunceptionofyoubeingimprsssionedbaitkaiofyoubeingundertheimpressionofmyshitokniuberparadoxbaitkai?!!
Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:33 am

Yet.....i planned all this even before you were under the impression that your omnipresentomnipotentomnioresentimmortalpokemongominceptionearrapebanaitkaoofthebaitkaisintheunceptionofyoubeingimprsssionedbaitkaiofyoubeingundertheimpressionofmyshitokniuberparadoxbaitkai was even working is when i used my Omnipotentomniverseomnipresentomniscientbeyondgodsuperomegaultraparadoxtransinfinitealphaunityimmortalabsolutetrueonenarutobleachonepieceheavenhellbaitkai since you were under the impression that i was under the impression!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sōsuke Aizen Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:12 pm

When were you under the impression that everything you've been saying up to this point is real?
Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Since the moment you thought this moment was real but you were in the illusion of my omnipotentbaitkai!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sōsuke Aizen Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:47 am

Since when were you under the impression that I was real?
Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:20 pm

When were you under the impression that this very moment wasnt Real?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum