Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

ScrewAttack Rant Thread

Go down

ScrewAttack Rant Thread Empty ScrewAttack Rant Thread

Post by Beyonder Fri May 24, 2019 4:44 pm

ScrewAttack Rant Thread Img_2018

Rant Rules

Official FBO Forum rules are still enabled so dont get smart.

1. Rants in this thread shouldn't be overall hateful.
  2. Rants should be structured to counter ScrewAttacks arguments.
  3. Rants shouldn't involve personal or unprovoked insults toward anyone Screwattacks or Members.
  4. If you are making rants about feats then provide actual evidence.....do not just say "well they are wrong." Or else it will be deleted because its not creative whatsoever.
  5. DO NOT REPLY TO SOMEONE ELSES RANT UNLESS THEY ASK FOR OPINONS.

Reason:

Everyone has their dislike of how or what Screwattacks: Death battles outcomes are....that or from what feats ajd versions they use and this thread is for that purpose so us nerds can talk about what is and what isnt the characters feats.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

ScrewAttack Rant Thread Empty Re: ScrewAttack Rant Thread

Post by German Boy Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:17 am

I'm not going to say they're wrong because character A should've beat character B (like sooo many others have) I'm just going to say they've added things to a characters arsenal they never end up using in the actual fight, they take away things that would give a character an edge, and break their own rules.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:59 pm

German Boy wrote:I'm not going to say they're wrong because character A should've beat character B (like sooo many others have) I'm just going to say they've added things to a characters arsenal they never end up using in the actual fight, they take away things that would give a character an edge, and break their own rules.
Honestly most of their fights are composite logic.....some canon and non-canon nonsense is annoying alot of the times.....them saying the "6 thoughts from alien x was a joke." Is strictly false!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:39 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:I'm not going to say they're wrong because character A should've beat character B (like sooo many others have) I'm just going to say they've added things to a characters arsenal they never end up using in the actual fight, they take away things that would give a character an edge, and break their own rules.
Honestly most of their fights are composite logic.....some canon and non-canon nonsense is annoying alot of the times.....them saying the "6 thoughts from alien x was a joke." Is strictly false!
Still most of the fights have the right outcome It's just sometimes it doesn't make sense How they got to their answer.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:07 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
Still most of the fights have the right outcome It's just sometimes it doesn't make sense How they got to their answer.
The alien x outcome was beyond false to be honest.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:28 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
The alien x outcome was beyond false to be honest.
Didn't watch it. What happened? Saying that one matches outcome was wrong will give other people fuel to say other match outcomes were wrong until people are eventually saying they're all wrong. I don't want that to happen, do you?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:25 pm

Now the Sasuke Vs Hiei video was honestly stupid as hell...Sasuke had MULTIPLE advantages above Hiei.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum