Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Hit vs King Crimson

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hit vs King Crimson Empty Hit vs King Crimson

Post by German Boy Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:48 am

All characters are in character and at their best with their own unique weapons, armor, skills, powers, & abilities included. This fight takes place in outer space. Who wins?

German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Hit vs King Crimson Empty Re: Hit vs King Crimson

Post by Beyonder Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:04 pm

This is completely a mismatch.....King Crimson could/can erase time/predict the future and Hit can only "Stop/Move" through time.

King Crimson would know Hits entire plan before he even freezes time...Precognition is a pain! I would have given this to Hit but I dont see how Hit can stop someone who can erase time and then predict/see the future.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:02 pm

Beyonder wrote:This is completely a mismatch.....King Crimson could/can erase time/predict the future and Hit can only "Stop/Move" through time.

King Crimson would know Hits entire plan before he even freezes time...Precognition is a pain! I would have given this to Hit but I dont see how Hit can stop someone who can erase time and then predict/see the future.
Okay sorry for the mismatch.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:35 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:This is completely a mismatch.....King Crimson could/can erase time/predict the future and Hit can only "Stop/Move" through time.

Okay sorry for the mismatch.

No no don't be sorry bro! Post whatever battles you want!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:17 pm

Okay thanks.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:58 am

German Boy wrote:Okay thanks.
No problem!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JonCross Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:53 am

Hit has way more potency and speed, even if KC can predict his movements i don't see how he could damage him.
Eventually, Hit punches would land defeating him, and thats if KC could active his ability before him.
JonCross
JonCross
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:18 am

JonCross wrote:Hit has way more potency and speed, even if KC can predict his movements i don't see how he could damage him.
Eventually, Hit punches would land defeating him, and thats if KC could active his ability before him.
Yeah but King Crimson's ability effects the entire universe and movement within said universe.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JonCross Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:56 pm

German Boy wrote:
JonCross wrote:Hit has way more potency and speed, even if KC can predict his movements i don't see how he could damage him.
Yeah but King Crimson's ability effects the entire universe and movement within said universe.

I don't see how is that relevant, his ability only last a couple of seconds and hit's time-skip would active anyway.
KC can't attack him while using his time erase and when it goes off hit would attack him.

JonCross
JonCross
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:24 am

JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:

I don't see how is that relevant, his ability only last a couple of seconds and hit's time-skip would active anyway.
KC can't attack him while using his time erase and when it goes off hit would attack him.

He could just reactivate it. It doesn't have a stall time.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:14 am

JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:

You realize KC is a legitimate time manipulator more so than Hit right?...KC could "Erase" time....and can predict the future up til 10 seconds which is something Hit himself never could/can do, even so, how can Hit affect something that's not on the same field of existence as he is? this is a complete mismatch in KC favor of literally "erasing" time and doing whatever he wants.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JonCross Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:53 am

Beyonder wrote:
JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:

You realize KC is a legitimate time manipulator more so than Hit right?...KC could "Erase" time....and can predict the future up til 10 seconds which is something Hit himself never could/can do, even so, how can Hit affect something that's not on the same field of existence as he is? this is a complete mismatch in KC favor of literally "erasing" time and doing whatever he wants.

Hit time-skip works in similar way, except he stores time in his own pocket dimension and use to "skip" throught time.

When KC uses his ability he would see how hit suddenly disappears, his ability has a universal range but it has never shown to affect other dimensions, so hit would be safe in his.
His time prediction would be useless even if he can predict his movements, he couldn't do anything since he can't attack him while using his ability, and even if he could, Hit would use his time-skip to face throught his attacks, he even can attack him with his invisible blast or use his time cage to freeze him up after his ability is off.

JonCross
JonCross
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by JonCross Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:59 am

German Boy wrote:
JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Even he could spam it how is he going to hurt him? he can't attack his opponets while using his ability, it has to be off for him to do it.
Hit could just face throught his punches, blast him or freeze him while KC is trying to attack him.
JonCross
JonCross
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:17 am

JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:
JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Even he could spam it how is he going to hurt him? he can't attack his opponets while using his ability, it has to be off for him to do it.
Hit could just face throught his punches, blast him or freeze him while KC is trying to attack him.
Immediately after using his ability so he'll have no time to dodge.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JonCross Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:14 am

German Boy wrote:
JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:
JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Even he could spam it how is he going to hurt him? he can't attack his opponents while using his ability, it has to be off for him to do it.
Hit could just face through his punches, blast him or freeze him while KC is trying to attack him.

It doesn't matter, Hit surpasses him in both Durability and Speed
JonCross
JonCross
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:15 pm

JonCross wrote:Hit time-skip works in similar way, except he stores time in his own pocket dimension and use to "skip" throught time.

When KC uses his ability he would see how hit suddenly disappears, his ability has a universal range but it has never shown to affect other dimensions, so hit would be safe in his.
His time prediction would be useless even if he can predict his movements, he couldn't do anything since he can't attack him while using his ability, and even if he could, Hit would use his time-skip to face throught his attacks, he even can attack him with his invisible blast or use his time cage to freeze him up after his ability is off.

Hit doesn't work in a similar way lol he just freezes time and moves through it, its nothing like Erasing Time or Predicting the actual future whatsoever.

If it's on a Universal Range mind you why would it stop from a "Pocket Dimension" where Time is a concept for KC?

You keep forgetting the concept of "Erasing" time...something Hit has no counter or immunity to....Hit was beaten by Jiren and Goku beings who aren't even Time Manipulators and yet got washed by both of them casually.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JonCross Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:28 am

Beyonder wrote:
JonCross wrote:Hit time-skip works in similar way, except he stores time in his own pocket dimension and use to "skip" throught time.

Hit doesn't work in a similar way lol he just freezes time and moves through it, its nothing like Erasing Time or Predicting the actual future whatsoever.

If it's on a Universal Range mind you why would it stop from a "Pocket Dimension" where Time is a concept for KC?

You keep forgetting the concept of "Erasing" time...something Hit has no counter or immunity to....Hit was beaten by Jiren and Goku beings who aren't even Time Manipulators and yet got washed by both of them casually.

Quote: "how can Hit affect something that's not on the same field of existence as he is?"

I was reffering to this sentence when i said it worked similar, but you are right, besides that is not the same lol.
Actually, he is not "Freezing Time", he stores time in a pocket dimension where he can move freely in and out.

This was explained by vados:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlxkwOfpA5c
its a parallel dimension, separate from the universe. KC ability can't affect other universea outside of the one he is in.
That's because Goku and Jiren knew how to get around Hit's Hax and abilities and because of their superior power.

JonCross
JonCross
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:19 am

JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:
JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:
JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Even he could spam it how is he going to hurt him? he can't attack his opponents while using his ability, it has to be off for him to do it.
Hit could just face through his punches, blast him or freeze him while KC is trying to attack him.

What if I use composite King Crimson?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Torlikoff Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:41 am

German Boy wrote:
JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:
JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:
JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:

What would composite King Crimson be? He's not much different in the video games and there isn't much in the way of extra stories for Jojo beyond Jorge Joestar.
Torlikoff
Torlikoff
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:56 am

Torlikoff wrote:
German Boy wrote:
JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:
JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:
JonCross wrote:
German Boy wrote:

What would composite King Crimson be? He's not much different in the video games and there isn't much in the way of extra stories for Jojo beyond Jorge Joestar.
All his feats from all sources.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Torlikoff Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:01 pm

What sources though? He's not in much like I said. If he was composite the result wouldn't really change.
Torlikoff
Torlikoff
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:02 pm

Torlikoff wrote:What sources though? He's not in much like I said. If he was composite the result wouldn't really change.

All of them.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:51 pm

Thank you @Torlikoff for asking such a question! Hit vs King Crimson 1f44f
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:30 am

@JonCross and @German Boy are you too still debating this topic? (I'm Bumping because it can be archived.)
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:39 am

Beyonder wrote:@JonCross and @German Boy are you too still debating this topic? (I'm Bumping because it can be archived.)
That depends on if his JonCross is going to reply anymore if not then I'm done.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum