Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Is Goku a Universe Buster?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Goku a Universe Buster? Empty Is Goku a Universe Buster?

Post by Beyonder Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:04 pm

Disclaimer

This is gonna be from and by the Anime or Manga of the Dragon Ball Super series! The Movies Such as "Battle of Gods" (BOG) will NOT be used for this thread! Solely official sources since BOG wasnt just made Non-Canon it doesnt have the same importance.

If you (Toxic Dragon Ball fanboys) do not agree with the evidence presented from the very series you guys claim is "consistent" then sign-up and debate me, just follow the established rules and debate like an adult.

DBS Anime Writer Evidence

Is Goku a Universe Buster? 59687210
As can you see a script writer of Dragon Ball Super Anime for more than 23 Episodes Toshio had stated this and that it is simply possible that Goku could destroy a Universe IF he ever became an Official God of Destruction aka G.O.D. but clearly this wont be a thing since we got confirmation that Goku is basically being trained to be an Angel as Vegeta is being trained to be a God of Destruction

DBS Anime/Manga Evidence

Is Goku a Universe Buster? 61528810
Thats right ladies and gents, Goku himself had stated that once Two Official Gods of Destructions fight the Universe gets destroyed, meaning alot of unknown lore of why/how since we know Zeno is the absolute known destroyer of Universes.

This isnt the only time this is stated either and was in the DBS Manga...
Is Goku a Universe Buster? 61815210
As anyone could/can read this scan you could all see Champa state this Universe as him and Beerus charge large forms of what it seems to be Destructive Energy.

This doesnt follow suit with how Beerus and Goku needed an Energy Shockwave to become a "Threat" to the Universe in its own form of "Destruction"

Inconsistencies of How Goku is a Universe Tier Being

1. Scaling ANYONE Goku fights to Universal is a direct implication that you believe they are up to Beerus or a G.O.D. level when in reality they arent, not even Jiren an Official G O.D. could or can be classed as a Universe buster given he is only stronger than his God of Destruction from and by his fighting abilities.
  2. If Goku was a Universe buster, how come he didnt one-shot Merged Zamasu? Why did he HAVE to call Zeno when he could have easily gotten a "Senzu Bean" and restored his energy/stamina?
  3. If Goku was a Universe buster and kept his "Base" SSG Power how come no other energy shockwaves EVER occured after his fight with Beerus when fighting different enemies who should "Scale" up to him like fans state?
  4. Beerus and Champa in the Manga was gonna destroy a Universe...yet if its a macrocosm why dont they state "Universes" if all these realms are the same size but yet is 1/5 of making up the totality of the Universe?
  5. How come when Moros absorbed the power of an Angel and couldnt contain it was only a Galaxy destruction threat when they suppose to be "Universe+" level?
  6. If Gokus nullifications is a Scale then how come most shared feat concepts arent accepted or used?

My Thoughts

I DO NOT believe Goku is a Universe buster, he has yet to show any of us a single feat of him Destroying a Universe, I believe the writer of the Dragon Ball Super Anime Toshio is in the right mindset, Goku simply doesnt have the powerset to one-shot a Universe let alone alot of other cosmos.

Do I hope Goku gets actual feats to place him at the levels his Fanboys want him to be at? Sure I just dislike the wank/headcanon of the fans (mostly the toxic ones) who believe Goku has feats that he never displayed once.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Is Goku a Universe Buster? Empty Re: Is Goku a Universe Buster?

Post by German Boy Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:49 am

According to this Goku is Star level maybe large Star level +

German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:08 am

German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:46 pm

@German Boy Oh boy that's Omari lol, I don't think we should honestly take his words for a legitimate debate since that's his own interpretation.

He mostly into the Dragon Ball GT series more than Dragon ball Super (He hates DBS).
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:00 pm

Beyonder wrote:@German Boy Oh boy that's Omari lol, I don't think we should honestly take his words for a legitimate debate since that's his own interpretation.

He mostly into the Dragon Ball GT series more than Dragon ball Super (He hates DBS).
Don't we all
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:30 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:@German Boy Oh boy that's Omari lol, I don't think we should honestly take his words for a legitimate debate since that's his own interpretation.

Don't we all

Oh def not me...despite the flaws I just greatly prefer Dragon Ball Super over Dragon Ball GT.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:53 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Don't we all

Oh def not me...despite the flaws I just greatly prefer Dragon Ball Super over Dragon Ball GT.
Oh, well I have to disagree with you there I like GT better. Also, he's not the only YouTuber that thinks DBGT is better than Super he's One of many.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:34 am

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Don't we all

Oh, well I have to disagree with you there I like GT better. Also, he's not the only YouTuber that thinks DBGT is better than Super he's One of many.

Oh I know but for me, I prefer Super, GT only had SSJ4 which is a cool design but the stories weren't pulling me in until the Black Dragon Balls Saga.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:55 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Don't we all

Oh I know but for me, I prefer Super, GT only had SSJ4 which is a cool design but the stories weren't pulling me in until the Black Dragon Balls Saga.
Okay, I guess we agree to disagree.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:59 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Don't we all

Okay, I guess we agree to disagree.
Alright! I understand everyone has their taste.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:27 am

Nah Goku is not Universe level, Planet level sure. But i hate how Dragon Balk fans always find a way to wank Goku to universe level use calcs and stupid powerscaling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:04 pm

Mjorsa wrote:Nah Goku is not Universe level, Planet level sure. But i hate how Dragon Balk fans always find a way to wank Goku to universe level use calcs and stupid powerscaling.
If Goku was a Universe buster then he should have one-shotted Zamasu and yet he didnt, no amount of Energy/Stamina excuse can hide that he couldnt do it.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:06 am

I heard in some places that they put Goku above the Silver Surfer, and Xeno Goku above Mr. Mxy. Which is honestly just baffling and braindead that people actually believe that shit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:57 pm

Beyonder wrote:
Mjorsa wrote:Nah Goku is not Universe level, Planet level sure. But i hate how Dragon Balk fans always find a way to wank Goku to universe level use calcs and stupid powerscaling.
If Goku was a Universe buster then he should have one-shotted Zamasu and yet he didnt, no amount of Energy/Stamina excuse can hide that he couldnt do it.

He did hurt Zamasu the time they were sparring. The thing is when he fused with Goku Black and spread all over the place people wanked him to multiversal.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:49 am

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

He did hurt Zamasu the time they were sparring. The thing is when he fused with Goku Black and spread all over the place people wanked him to multiversal.

Debating DBZtards is debating a wall...they dont know alot about cosmologies nd etc.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:09 am

They are also toxic and like to meme on threads to invent their frustrations
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:06 pm

Mjorsa wrote:They are also toxic and like to meme on threads to invent their frustrations
Insecurities*
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:14 am

Yeah that, my English isn’t the best because I live in the netherlands I’m not a native English speaker, and i have problems with Grammer and Spelling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:58 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Debating DBZtards is debating a wall...they dont know alot about cosmologies nd etc.

it's actually worse because at least a wall doesn't hear you and then goes and says or does the opposite.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:52 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

it's actually worse because at least a wall doesn't hear you and then goes and says or does the opposite.
LMFAO! Now that's accurate!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:58 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Thank you.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:43 am

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Thank you.
No problem! and to add right now...they confirmed Scaling is BS, even more, when Gas would reach them in "20 minutes" debunking MFTL/FTL/LS Travel Speeds LOL!

If Gas (DBS) was MFTL it wouldn't take him less than a minute to get to them.
If Gas (DBS) was FTL it wouldn't take him 20 minutes to get to them.
If Gas (DBS) was LS it wouldn't take him 20 minutes to get to them.

This is ALOT of confirmation!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:33 pm

Is Gas stated to be the fastest in the Omniverse or something?

Not really some are ignoring the whole Gas thing (I guess they didn't reach that part yet), and using the whole LS, FTL, MFTL thing anyway.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:54 pm

German Boy wrote:Is Gas stated to be the fastest in the Omniverse or something?

Not really some are ignoring the whole Gas thing (I guess they didn't reach that part yet), and using the whole LS, FTL, MFTL thing anyway.
Given he was given a power boost to being the strongest in the Universe along with his transformation by the fanboys this dude should be MFTL+ lol.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:35 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:Is Gas stated to be the fastest in the Omniverse or something?

Given he was given a power boost to being the strongest in the Universe along with his transformation by the fanboys this dude should be MFTL+ lol.
He doesn't have Transformations, but isn't that the whole point of Super?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum