Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Worst Fanboys?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Worst Fanboy Groups?

Dbztards

Narutards

Bleachtards

Tenchiwankers

Demonwankers (Demonbane fanboys)

Supes

Saintfrappers

Animetards

Comictards

Gamerwankers

View results

Worst Fanboys? - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Orion's Bow Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:59 am

I think every fandom is a bit awful with death battles, but some universes unquestionably are stronger than others. Fiction runs the gamut of highshool comedies, to gun based thrillers, to standard superhero action, to stories which have OP characters who blast apart infinite multiverses in single strikes.

(I'm not naming the series in question to avoid turning this into a death battle thread.)

Feats seem like concrete evidence, but in reality, they become subjective statements used to bolster the opinion of either side. They are particularly weak in long running series such as comics where the power of characters is not consistent.

If someone is rooting for a character, then that character is automatically more skilled in every possible way than their opponent, canon be damned.

There is no winner to a death battle, only more people convinced of their opinions.

However, in battle all things are revealed. You see the capacity of someone to argue, and just how cringey they are.

Plus, it lets you troll the living hell out of fandoms and characters you hate.

Hence, I voted for all fandoms, because all fans have the potential to be bad fans.

Orion's Bow
Orion's Bow
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:28 am

So your neutral that's good to know.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Cold Loki Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:07 pm

Any MOBA community is easily the worst from what I know.

"Why did you lock in 'x'? 'x' sucks. You suck."
"Reported. Also calling a vote to kick."
"Do us all a favor: Uninstall the game and kill yourself. Thanks."

I'm not even exaggerating, and that's watered down.
Stone Cold Loki
Stone Cold Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:18 pm

Stone Cold Loki wrote:Any MOBA community is easily the worst from what I know.

"Why did you lock in 'x'? 'x' sucks. You suck."
"Reported. Also calling a vote to kick."
"Do us all a favor: Uninstall the game and kill yourself. Thanks."

I'm not even exaggerating, and that's watered down.

Sounds like the smite and league of legends community LOL.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Cold Loki Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:37 pm

Beyonder wrote:Sounds like the smite and league of legends community LOL.

Literally any game with a matching system.
Stone Cold Loki
Stone Cold Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:39 pm

The gaming community shouldn't be voted since we know they are badly toxic when it comes to poor sportsmanship.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon May 06, 2019 2:30 pm

The DBZ fanbase is record breaking levels of bad.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:24 pm

German Boy wrote:The DBZ fanbase is record breaking levels of bad.
I couldn't agree more! The fanbase is cancerous and immature as all hell!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:18 pm

Guts fanboys who think he is any higher than small building and low supersonic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:17 am

Dragon Ball hands down has the dumbest and immature fanbase.

But the SCP and Suggsverse fanbase is up their with their wank. They claim to solo all of fiction. Which is honestly just stupid, to be honest they don't solo anything they're just fan fic whether they like it or not. I mean automatically being a fan fic not only makes you weaker by default because their is no physical evidence presented only walls of text which anyone can rewrite but they also are made for the sake of being op
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:17 am

If that makes any sense 😅
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:42 pm

Mjorsa wrote:Dragon Ball hands down has the dumbest and immature fanbase.

But the SCP and Suggsverse fanbase is up their with their wank. They claim to solo all of fiction. Which is honestly just stupid, to be honest they don't solo anything they're just fan fic whether they like it or not. I mean automatically being a fan fic not only makes you weaker by default because their is no physical evidence presented only walls of text which anyone can rewrite but they also are made for the sake of being op
Dude Fan fic means the creators can make it as strong as they want. They don't have to limit their characters like everyone else. That's the main thing about DBAF until it got a manga and they're not special. SCP and Suggsverse should be allowed to do the same. in other words their not wanking if it's Fanfiction.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:58 am

German Boy wrote:
Mjorsa wrote:Dragon Ball hands down has the dumbest and immature fanbase.

Dude Fan fic means the creators can make it as strong as they want. They don't have to limit their characters like everyone else. That's the main thing about DBAF until it got a manga and they're not special. SCP and Suggsverse should be allowed to do the same. in other words their not wanking if it's Fanfiction.

This is why Fanfic should never be used in a debate ever.

SCP is also horrid so many people think they got "Canon".
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:01 pm

What I’m trying to say is…. I have legit heard people say that SCP-3812 is stronger then The Living Tribunal, which I’m not sure what anyone thinks on that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:04 pm

Mjorsa wrote:What I’m trying to say is…. I have legit heard people say that SCP-3812 is stronger then The Living Tribunal, which I’m not sure what anyone thinks on that?
I mean if you want to limitations on SCP 3812 that badly here's characters it loses to.

German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:45 pm

😒 You don’t get it. I didn’t mean to like if SCP loses, but what i meant was that people literally say that he beats The Living Tribunal which simply isn’t true. Yeah about that video, it’s wrong 😑
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:24 pm

Mjorsa wrote:😒 You don’t get it. I didn’t mean to like if SCP loses, but what i meant was that people literally say that he beats The Living Tribunal which simply isn’t true. Yeah about that video, it’s wrong 😑
Is Living Tribunal stronger than the characters in the video? How so, explain. Neutral
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:16 pm

The Living Tribunal is Megaversal in power which exceeds anything the characters in the video have done. Do you generally believe such a dumb YouTuber that doesn’t know what he is talking about? 😂😂 I’m seeing a animetard for sure
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:27 pm

Guest wrote:The Living Tribunal is Megaversal in power which exceeds anything the characters in the video have done. Do you generally believe such a dumb YouTuber that doesn’t know what he is talking about? 😂😂 I’m seeing a animetard for sure
How many Universes is Megaversal? I didn't even watch that I just picked a video I thought would defend my point. Also, even if he's wrong I doubt he's an animetard.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:03 pm

German Boy wrote:
Guest wrote:The Living Tribunal is Megaversal in power which exceeds anything the characters in the video have done. Do you generally believe such a dumb YouTuber that doesn’t know what he is talking about? 😂😂 I’m seeing a animetard for sure
How many Universes is Megaversal? I didn't even watch that I just picked a video I thought would defend my point. Also, even if he's wrong I doubt he's an animetard.
Megaverse is a group of Multiverses and the Living Tribunal made a Megaverse in his hand.

I wouldn't put SCP in actual Vsbattles due to the fact its all just like Creepypasta which is just fanfic stories.

There is no canon in SCP nor is there any canon in Creepypasta despite what the fanboys of these communities want to voice.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:47 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Megaverse is a group of Multiverses and the Living Tribunal made a Megaverse in his hand.

I wouldn't put SCP in actual Vsbattles due to the fact its all just like Creepypasta which is just fanfic stories.

There is no canon in SCP nor is there any canon in Creepypasta despite what the fanboys of these communities want to voice.
Oh
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:45 am

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Oh
Yeah SCP/Creepypasta is just "Stories" told by us human beings there is no canon unless its like officially licensed (aka bought) from an official business like Marvel, DC, or Sony for example.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:25 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Oh
Yeah SCP/Creepypasta is just "Stories" told by us human beings there is no canon unless its like officially licensed (aka bought) from an official business like Marvel, DC, or Sony for example.
Well, there goes have my vs threads.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:07 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Oh
Pretty much SCP is like Suggsverse where someone writes stories.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:34 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Oh
Pretty much SCP is like Suggsverse where someone writes stories.
I thought Suggsverse only has 1 writer.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum