Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

List Of Omnipotent Beings

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

List Of Omnipotent Beings Empty List Of Omnipotent Beings

Post by Beyonder Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:09 pm

FBO Official List Of Omnipotent Beings

Last edited by Beyonder on Thu May 28, 2015 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

List Of Omnipotent Beings Empty Re: List Of Omnipotent Beings

Post by Taskmaster Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Presence has had his powers stolen, been weekend, and has other pose genuine threats to him/her/it, so he's not omnipotent. He's even stated he's been shaped by outside forces to him.
As for PR Beyonder & TOAA, can there be two omnipotents in one universe, or would every omnipotent be the same entity due to them being omniversal. So I guess everything I've said about the Presence & PR Beyonder in previous threads can be negated through that theory.
Omnipotent is hard to define.
I guess the Marvel standards would define two or more omnipotetents in one Universe, so I guess PR Beyonder = TOAA. Huh.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:11 pm

Yeah Pre-Retcon Beyonder=TOAA until retcon plus the presence has been trolling the crap out of people with his rank I have been seeing his scans and it's weird he was the one being who beat the great evil beast and the external force was him 4th walling saying the writers even in his new appearance as a dog he shown to be omnipresent/omniscient I hate they retcon Lucifer/Michael/Death as the origins have been changed alittle but the presence by DC on the official sources is still the omnipotent being its also confirmed he has avatars though out the multiverse the reason is unknown.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by konami31 Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:38 am

Lol! presence is Omnipotent. Even Beyonder sama submitted a scan about him being the container of all that exist. I've a scan of the presence being the one above all in DC multiverse
konami31
konami31
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:30 am

konami31 wrote:Lol! presence is Omnipotent. Even Beyonder sama submitted a scan about him being the container of all that exist. I've a scan of the presence being the one above all in DC multiverse
Should post it lol.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:52 am

some people have said that mad Jim jaspers Is a threat to even pre-retcon Beyonder.And as bad ass as he is MJJ would get blinked out of exsistance by Mr.B,hell pre-retcon and even current M.M could do it in my opinion.anyone I`m missing besides t.O.a.a and the Presence,maybe fulcrum or even adult franklin richards.And even though I hate idiot guys with infinet power Myxy might give him a fight too.
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:32 am

Franklin,Mr.Mxy, and Fulcrum all wield near-infinite power.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:56 am

would anyone consider sky father level beings,Odin ,Zeus,ect. as being omnipotent to the extent that they could effect and have knowledge and cosmic awareness on say a galaxy like level. and have control of all reality and space time in said jurishdiction.Or in other words omnipotent but on a much smaller scale than say Eternity
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by lucifermorningstar Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:44 am

Well u forgot about Monitor Primal(The presence is not omnipotent btw) and lucifer said that he gave power as great as him own.
scan: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lucifermorningstar
lucifermorningstar
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by lucifermorningstar Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 am

btw fulcrum is limited only to the creator so he is omnipotent lol

Mr.mxy is 5D xdd

I might make a post bout those characters soon just lemme get some time
lucifermorningstar
lucifermorningstar
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:21 am

lucifermorningstar wrote:Well u forgot about Monitor Primal(The presence is not omnipotent btw)  and lucifer said that he gave power as great as him own.  
scan: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lol you still believe that bs?

The Primal Monitor is just another Aspect of the presence and that statement wasnt saying they are his equals but that he gave them powers that is from him.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:22 am

lucifermorningstar wrote:btw fulcrum is limited only to the creator so he is omnipotent lol

Mr.mxy is 5D xdd

I might make a post bout those characters soon just lemme get some time
Fulcrum is just a celestial.
What about Mr.Mxy?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion's Bow Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:20 am

Featherine Augustus Aurora can make whatever story she's in do whatever she pleases, even retroactively. Her power is literally the ability to manipulate the plot itself. I think she should be here.
Orion's Bow
Orion's Bow
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:28 am

Orion's Bow wrote:Featherine Augustus Aurora can make whatever story she's in do whatever she pleases, even retroactively. Her power is literally the ability to manipulate the plot itself. I think she should be here.
She is a Nigh-Omni across multiple battle forums even here since "The Creators" exist and they aren't even truly "God" just high-level outer-dimensional entities who possess great power.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion's Bow Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:36 pm

It is also the opinion of many forums (and myself) that Featherine is omnipotent. I take it to the level of feeling like she shouldn't be entered into any serious death battle thread.

Allow me to state my case:

"Omnipotent" is a term that is descriptive, relative and subjective. Take, for example, the old saying about being a big fish in a small pond. A big enough fish is "Omnipotent" as far as the lake is concerned, but when you move them to an ocean, they cease to be so.

Omnipotence should always be taken into context of the universe/story a character is in. If the character is in a universe/story which is of a much smaller scale than others, then even a powerful being from it would be stronger.

Omnipotence is also simply a term in a story. An attribute used to describe a character, no different from their hair, weight, or dietary habits. It can be written in and out of a fable with no consequence by the author.

Which is what brings us to Featherine. Or, to the Umineko world at large.

Every work of fiction that has, or will ever, be created exists as one of the lowest planes of reality possible. Voyager Witches, such as Bernkastel and Lambdadelta, can travel across the sea of the infinite universes to enter any fictional world they choose and mess with it as they please, free from consequence, because real people can't be harmed by fiction. This is usually hand waved for death battles, otherwise things would be really boring.

Featherine, however, is another matter. She lives in the city of books, a meta, 4th wall world where she can view all past, present, and future works of fiction, including Umineko, which she herself takes part in.

"Omnipotent" is just a term used to describe a character (Usually both inconsistently and inaccurately). An author could decide at any moment to make any character they wanted to omnipotent, or to take it away.

And that is Featherine's power. Author's Authority: the authority an author has over a story. She can control what happens, who it happens to, and when it happens, even retroactively. Superman died to Doomsday because it was what the authors wanted to happen.

Every story she is in is her story. Every description of a character's abilities can be erased because of they were given to them by an author in the first place. Every character can die because the author made them die.

As an author who exists above, can control, is cognizant of, and foresees all works of fiction for eternity, I believe that she should be omnipotent.

Orion's Bow
Orion's Bow
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion's Bow Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:53 pm

I mean, if you want to get technical, from a certain point of view I can see how people would say she isn't omnipotent, but her powers are a Deus Ex Machina. She's at least effectively omnipotent, if not technically, because of her literally story breaking hax.
Orion's Bow
Orion's Bow
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:04 pm

Nah controlling plot isn't omnipotence because many characters have done this and arent functionally "God" and Featherine has beings above her in terms of power this is why she isn't a Omni and why she is just a Nigh-Omni.

Example 1: Bugs Bunny has shown he can write out plot and stories anytime he chooses but yet he isn't God within his verse he is just a character who can achieve things some of them can't.

Example 2: It's like using Marvel and us using their level of Infinite beyond and within infinite and saying all cosmic beings are Omnipotent in power but yet one infinity not greater than another infinity to them hence why they arent truly omnipotent in power.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion's Bow Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:38 pm

TL;DR below

1: Loony Toons cartoons from the Golden Age of Cartoons had no continuity or consistency between episodes. In some episodes, Bugs Bunny is harmed by bullets. In others, he is not. Sometimes, Elmer Fudd displays the ability to summon storms, while other times he cannot. In the very same episode, Bugs Bunny both is and is not affected by the laws of Gravity. It would not be inaccurate to describe each episode as a self contained universe. It is impossible to make an accurate analysis of their power if you use feats from that time period. In the episode in question, where Bugs Bunny gains the power of plot control, he is indistinguishable from God or the writer/animator of the episode, until he reveals himself at the end, because he has absolute control of all things that happen in the story. Because of the inconsistent, self contained nature of episodes from that time period of the serialization of Loony Tunes where powers changed by the demands of the plot of an episode (And changed by episode) for comedic purposes rather than telling a serious story, it is logical to say that Bugs Bunny is Omnipotent in an episode where he is in control of all events that transpire within. Since a being with Plot Control is Omnipotent in the episode where he has it (Due to the inconsistent nature of the power of the Loony Tunes characters from episode to episode-Especially Bugs Bunny) it follows that any other beings which can control the plot of a story- which is absolutely everything inside of a story- is omnipotent as well. In Grant Morrison's run of Animal Man (Comics- too, are inconsistent. This only applies to his run), he (As a character) confessed to being responsible for everything that happened to Animal Man. The story tellers in Re:Creators had absolute control over their own worlds (Making them Gods as far as their fictions were concerned) and characters until Altair brings the characters into the real world. Jehovah, who is regarded as an Omnipotent being on this site, is called the "Author of all things", meaning He has Plot Control over reality, which is His fiction. Absolute Plot Control has always been regarded as absolute power within fiction. Your point only proves my own.

2: Such a point seems valid, however, you have to bring in the context of a character's Verse to any fight. A lot of "Strongest" or "Omnipotent" beings from their respective universes just don't have the feats to match beings from other universes which aren't classified as so. For example, Reinhard (Dies Irae) or Bernkastel (Umineko), could defeat Azathoth (Who is called Omnipotent in the Lovecraft verse) since the collapse of reality wouldn't and doesn't hurt Reinhard (He's his own reality), and Bernkastel would scoff at such a tiny fragment so far beneath her own existence such as the Lovecraft Mythos dying.

It's true that Featherine has a weakness (Besides the universal, existential weakness all witches share of boredom, which is not exploitable in combat), her memory drive on her head. However, the time it was damaged did not destroy her, and even someone with the ability to raise the possibility of anything which could happen to 100% could not harm her. It should also be noted that many fictional omnis have been damaged in some way, shape or form.

Featherine's feats are nothing short of impressive. She is confirmed to be able to stop the story itself at will, kill anyone she pleases (With a "Rocks fall, you die"), resurrect them later, teleport them wherever and whenever she wants to (On a multiversal level), rewrite the story (Even retroactively), and create new gameboards (Infinitely vast realities). Whatever beings above her truly are featless and simply exist as lore, but in her approximately twenty minutes of showing off, she's demonstrated more power than almost any other character in fiction. Feats, not lore, is what matters for battles/strength/power/classification in the end, and Featherine's feats trump any claim to non-omnipotence based on featless beings who are mentioned in passing.

TL;DR: Featherine's feats are stronger than virtually every "Omnipotent" character.
Orion's Bow
Orion's Bow
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:09 am

How are her feats stronger than true omnis? True Omnis can achieve any and all feats she can do on a far bigger scale than anything

The-One-Above-All created the Marvel Omniverse which it has 8 Omniverses all which are trans-infinite in nature which by Transinfinite is that in Marvel they have infinite universes/multiverses,infinite within/beyond infinite dimensions, and that even the cosmic beings wield Infinite power on a scale with others, hell the Living tribunal is by far one of the strongest Near-Omnipotent beings to exist in fiction as he didn't just create Two beings who hold Infinite Multiverses within themselves but he held a Cluster of Multiverses in a single hand and combined them to make a Megaverse on-panel.

(Yes in Marvel they made it clear in Ultimates² there is a Eternity that is all and no this is not Multi-Eternity since this Eternity holds entire Multiverses within itself.)

The Presence created his own Omniverse (DC Multiverses,Wildstorm Comics Multiverses, and Vertigo Multiverses.) With beings capable of either eating or destroying a Multiverse not Multiverses for fun, hell Michael Demiurgos is the strongest DC Character next to God since God made him with his Infinite power and he is Omnipresent through all creation lol.

Mother of Existence is either the True Omnipotent God of Image Comics or just the Spawn Comics, which is basically a Omniverse as well but she basically does what she wants when she wants to as she created infinite amount of powerful Gods capable of creating universes,planets, and other such things such as God (Christanity) and Satan (His Twin Brother) who both created the Hax character known as Spawn.

If we look at feats the creation feats these beings are at the time of the food chain.

Don't get me wrong, Featherine is very powerful but her Plot Manipulation (Meta Power) only influences her series as she has no authority over characters outside the story she creates similar to how Beyonder (Pre-Retcon) within a story was above the Editors of Marvel and attacked them since they have no authority over a character who exist before and beyond their creation, and then there is characters mostly the main hero who is above the "plot" in some stories, like bugs for example but if Bugs erases himself he needs some external force to rewrite his existence since he cant bring himself back on his own free will.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion's Bow Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:52 am

Every work of fiction exists in Umineko, even future ones which weren't made yet in 1986. Every work of fiction is canon in the When They Cry series and a part of the tale Featherine weaves, so she has absolute control over every story which has, or ever will, exist. Her own series is every series.

(The absolute meta-fictional transcendent nature of Umineko over all other stories is shown in the end of the Manga and the Episode VIII Tea Party. I'd post the ilnks if I weren't new on the site, but the data is there and factual.)
Orion's Bow
Orion's Bow
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:29 pm

Marvel and DC already has that concept since the 1970s it was created by Mark Gruenwald a man who specialized in science and cosmology.

The Marvel Definition

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gruenwald "Omniverse" comic

And then there is TOAA as the Editor,Writer, and Artist of The Omniverse....

The-One-Above-All Meta-Fictional Feats

Didn't just draw in front of them but created a story,art, and illustration all instantly since to TOAA reality is just paper to him.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmic Dragon 1001 Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:32 am

This is really interesting.
Cosmic Dragon 1001
Cosmic Dragon 1001
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:52 am

Beyonder wrote:Marvel and DC already has that concept since the 1970s it was created by Mark Gruenwald a man who specialized in science and cosmology.

The Marvel Definition

Didn't just draw in front of them but created a story,art, and illustration all instantly since to TOAA reality is just paper to him.
Many characters in Dc & Marvel would be called omnipotent.
Examples:

1). Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe. Where Dreadpool killed all the writers.
2). Lobo punching his editor.
3). She Hulk ripping the comic page.
4). Pre 52 Animal Man has meta fiction powers.
Etc..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:47 am

Guest wrote:
Beyonder wrote:Marvel and DC already has that concept since the 1970s it was created by Mark Gruenwald a man who specialized in science and cosmology.

The Marvel Definition

Many characters in Dc & Marvel would be called omnipotent.
Examples:

1). Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe. Where Dreadpool killed all the writers.
2). Lobo punching his editor.
3). She Hulk ripping the comic page.
4). Pre 52 Animal Man has meta fiction powers.
Etc..
Those aren't the same concepts....their is "Meta" and there is "Omnipotence" and TOAA is the highest form of it.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2021 5:32 am

I agree with the list Beyonder! Also i never knew that Mother of Existence is Omni?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum