Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Milky Way Galaxy is going to Collide with Andromeda Galaxy

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Milky Way Galaxy is going to Collide with Andromeda Galaxy - Page 2 Empty Re: Milky Way Galaxy is going to Collide with Andromeda Galaxy

Post by galactus1967 Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:27 am

Yeah we are on the outer rim of the milky way galaxy.(i am into all this kind of stuff)we may merge quite nicely with andromeda galaxy but many stars will be destroyed.And it is 2.537 million light years from earth,and I like to use m.p.h so it`s going to take 2.5+ million years going 670,616,629 m.p.h(truly a vast number!)to get here,so no reason to panic here.lol
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Milky Way Galaxy is going to Collide with Andromeda Galaxy - Page 2 Empty Re: Milky Way Galaxy is going to Collide with Andromeda Galaxy

Post by Beyonder Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:55 am

galactus1967 wrote:Yeah we are on the outer rim of the milky way galaxy.(i am into all this kind of stuff)we may merge quite nicely with andromeda galaxy but many stars will be destroyed.And it is 2.537 million light years from earth,and I like to use m.p.h so it`s going to take 2.5+ million years going 670,616,629 m.p.h(truly a vast number!)to get here,so no reason to panic here.lol
I hope so lol.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:14 am

ha ,i wasn`t aware i posted on this thread long ago,but the fact that we are on the outer rim might offer protection from the vast black holes in the center of these galaxies.and with the tech we have by then will probably allow us to escape this threat,provided we don`t destroy our selves in the next 10-20 years,on a side note we need more people posting at my friends site here.it blows the vine and killer movies away,all they want to do is have bust on you fights there.and the way they are set up is a joke
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:53 am

galactus1967 wrote:ha ,i wasn`t aware i posted on this thread long ago,but the fact that we are on the outer rim might offer protection from the vast black holes in the center of these galaxies.and with the tech we have by then will probably allow us to escape this threat,provided we don`t destroy our selves in the next 10-20 years,on a side note we need more people posting at my friends site here.it blows the vine and killer movies away,all they want to do is have bust on you fights there.and the way they are set up is a joke
Vine and killermovies is just full of immature kids who dont know comics and other stuff.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum