Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Sad About No Code Geass Season 3

Go down

Sad About No Code Geass Season 3 Empty Sad About No Code Geass Season 3

Post by Orion's Bow Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:23 pm

Was anyone else sad/devastated/angry when they heard the news that there would be no Code Geass season 3/R3, just a movie based on the recaps? Especially when it was promised by Sunrise that the sequel wouldn't be some alternate continuity like the recaps have built? Season 2 had a great ending (One of the best of any story, in my opinion), so giving all the fans hope for a sequel, and then dashing it, seems like a really low move to me.
Orion's Bow
Orion's Bow
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Sad About No Code Geass Season 3 Empty Re: Sad About No Code Geass Season 3

Post by Beyonder Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:52 am

Orion's Bow wrote:Was anyone else sad/devastated/angry when they heard the news that there would be no Code Geass season 3/R3, just a movie based on the recaps? Especially when it was promised by Sunrise that the sequel wouldn't be some alternate continuity like the recaps have built? Season 2 had a great ending (One of the best of any story, in my opinion), so giving all the fans hope for a sequel, and then dashing it, seems like a really low move to me.
They aren't making a 3rd season? Damn my anime friends are gonna be pissed about this. Sad About No Code Geass Season 3 1f629
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion's Bow Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:45 am

They made a recap trilogy (It's not an uncommon practice-Evangelion made a recap movie before End of Evangelion) which changed a lot. The fandom has been split between ignoring it, because they already knew what was going on, and the rest is angry at it for changing important points. Oh well.
Orion's Bow
Orion's Bow
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:09 pm

I bet they gonna do season 3 around 2019 lol.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:36 am

Orion's Bow wrote:Was anyone else sad/devastated/angry when they heard the news that there would be no Code Geass season 3/R3, just a movie based on the recaps? Especially when it was promised by Sunrise that the sequel wouldn't be some alternate continuity like the recaps have built? Season 2 had a great ending (One of the best of any story, in my opinion), so giving all the fans hope for a sequel, and then dashing it, seems like a really low move to me.

Sent from Topic'it App
pepe
pepe
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:05 pm

pepe wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App
Huh?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: