Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

How's your current personal/internet life?

Go down

How's your current personal/internet life? Empty How's your current personal/internet life?

Post by Draxterrus Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:18 pm

So…. after a long period of time away from this forum, I'm back.

Anyways, you'll see how fast my life has changed in those two years. I went from secondary education to studying at an institute of technology and I went from posting at reddit to frequenting TVTropes. (when I came back to reddit today I received an overdue PM from someone from Spacebattles because I trolled the people there and got banned for it lol) Got a few problems from time to time, but otherwise coping.

I'd like to know how the personal and internet lives of other members of this forum, however few there are, are like now, and especially Beyonder, the founder of this forum.

P.S. Don't expect me to post back here as soon as possible, I have plenty of things to do from reading to music to study to visiting TVTropes. Thanks for cooperating and acknowledging this.
Draxterrus
Draxterrus
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

How's your current personal/internet life? Empty Re: How's your current personal/internet life?

Post by Beyonder Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:40 pm

Draxterrus wrote:So…. after a long period of time away from this forum, I'm back.

Anyways, you'll see how fast my life has changed in those two years. I went from secondary education to studying at an institute of technology and I went from posting at reddit to frequenting TVTropes. (when I came back to reddit today I received an overdue PM from someone from Spacebattles because I trolled the people there and got banned for it lol) Got a few problems from time to time, but otherwise coping.

I'd like to know how the personal and internet lives of other members of this forum, however few there are, are like now, and especially Beyonder, the founder of this forum.

P.S. Don't expect me to post back here as soon as possible, I have plenty of things to do from reading to music to study to visiting TVTropes. Thanks for cooperating and acknowledging this.

Well welcome back man! My personal life is good, good job, more friends, family doing well on their own, and then there is my own cosplaying at horror cons, Im mostly gaming or resting at home.

The internet life is still the same.....more/less of the toxic,cancerous,immature, and ignorant people still harassing me over saying things that dont mean much, Im still bannes on Animevice/Comicvine/Spacebattles (No real loss), MVC is dead,KMC is for casuals who insult first and debate far later, Facebook is full of cancerous/toxic weaboo.

Nice to see you are doing great Draxterrus!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum