Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Starwars Rise of the Skywalker (Rant)

Go down

Starwars Rise of the Skywalker (Rant) Empty Starwars Rise of the Skywalker (Rant)

Post by Beyonder Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:59 am

I dont know what kind of drugs J.J Abrams was on when directing and filming this movie but GOD DAMN was it just full of inconsistencies, horrible retcons, illogical asspulls, and bad writing.....

The fact the own ACTORS themselves even facially revealed how they felt should say alot....I get it they did REFERENCES from the old and added to the current but this is not how you do it! Why would you bring back a VERY old threat? Why?! WHAT POINT IS THAT?

Spoilers.....
CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!:

SOOOOOOO WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!? I could do a WHOLE page of confusing rants....but its not worth it.....the film is 5/10 stars for me.....

@CMKDestroyer even watched it with me!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Starwars Rise of the Skywalker (Rant) Empty Re: Starwars Rise of the Skywalker (Rant)

Post by Cosmic Dragon 1001 Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:15 am

I actually really liked the movie and trilogy itself but that’s probably just me everyone has their own opinion on stuff like this and i respect that.
Cosmic Dragon 1001
Cosmic Dragon 1001
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Starwars Rise of the Skywalker (Rant) Empty Re: Starwars Rise of the Skywalker (Rant)

Post by Beyonder Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:31 am

Cosmic Dragon 1001 wrote:I actually really liked the movie and trilogy itself but that’s probably just me everyone has their own opinion on stuff like this and i respect that.
They need to completely retcon this trilogy and give us the real Skywalker family not this fake one.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Teal Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:43 am

I'm pretty optimistic with SW going forward as a lot of tv series. Especially with how good Mandolorian has been.

Just continue to fill out the SWverse further then have a big movie that ties the series together instead of trying to cram 8 different new-ish characters together in 2hrs.

Starwars Rise of the Skywalker (Rant) Ezgif.com-resize23c286
Mister Teal
Mister Teal
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:40 pm

Mister Teal wrote:I'm pretty optimistic with SW going forward as a lot of tv series. Especially with how good Mandolorian has been.

Just continue to fill out the SWverse further then have a big movie that ties the series together instead of trying to cram 8 different new-ish characters together in 2hrs.

Big time Agreed! I heard they are rebooting the already shown trilogy.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Teal Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:10 pm

I remember seeing a rumor about that several months ago. I don't think they'd do a full reboot given all the other canon stories in the comics with those characters. But I could see a retcon or just advancing the timeline to where that cast isn't as important (I don't know if any of the main actors would want to come back).

Although I'd imagine the only main one that wouldn't return would be Finn but I haven't heard much from Oscar Isaac or Daisy Ridley about their issues on set. That said I'm sure Disney could put up enough cash for anyone to do a film.

Starwars Rise of the Skywalker (Rant) Ezgif.com-resize23c286
Mister Teal
Mister Teal
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:51 pm

Mister Teal wrote:I remember seeing a rumor about that several months ago. I don't think they'd do a full reboot given all the other canon stories in the comics with those characters. But I could see a retcon or just advancing the timeline to where that cast isn't as important (I don't know if any of the main actors would want to come back).

Although I'd imagine the only main one that wouldn't return would be Finn but I haven't heard much from Oscar Isaac or Daisy Ridley about their issues on set. That said I'm sure Disney could put up enough cash for anyone to do a film.

Finn deserved that high role, we see in the trailers that it was gonna focus on him but later it doesn't, it seems unfitting for them to just BS his character like this and try to make it into a whole romantic angle with Kylo Ren and Rey.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum