Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Jotaro Enters DB Verse

Go down

Jotaro Enters DB Verse Empty Jotaro Enters DB Verse

Post by German Boy Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:24 am

All characters are in character and at their best with their own unique weapons, armor, skills, powers, & abilities included. He start at the beginning and fight his way through the storyline until he's stopped. How far do he go?

German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Jotaro Enters DB Verse Empty Re: Jotaro Enters DB Verse

Post by Beyonder Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:32 pm

Giorno legit solos if Im gonna be very honest....
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:15 am

Beyonder wrote:Giorno legit solos if Im gonna be very honest....
Is Giorno weaker than Jotaro here?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:34 pm

German Boy wrote:

Weaker? No as Giorno has the most haxed stand in the series.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:18 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Weaker? No as Giorno has the most haxed stand in the series.

But I heard Jotaro Stand ability was NOT only the strongest but some people even call it OP. He's second only to Dio.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:25 pm

Anyway some DB fans think that DB ends in the Namek Saga if we were to go by that how far does he get?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The6age Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:57 am

Whats his tier in terms of speed/ap/dura and what point of db are we talking
The6age
The6age
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:37 pm

Don't know his dura since he's taken attacks from Stands who vary in strength. Don't recall him destroying much he has beaten stands though seeing as he effects time I'd say time.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:09 am

I’m sorry but how is Goku not beating Jotaro? (I’m new to these kind of anime battles 😅), I don’t really know how it works but can’t Goku just one-shot the planet that Jotaro is standing on?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:44 pm

Mjorsa wrote:I’m sorry but how is Goku not beating Jotaro? (I’m new to these kind of anime battles 😅), I don’t really know how it works but can’t Goku just one-shot the planet that Jotaro is standing on?
The question was where does he stop, and this is DB so it's from the beginning all the way to Frieza or where ever DB actually ends. Also, Jotaro can stop time for 5 seconds and his Stand is FTL.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:00 am

German Boy wrote:
Mjorsa wrote:I’m sorry but how is Goku not beating Jotaro? (I’m new to these kind of anime battles 😅), I don’t really know how it works but can’t Goku just one-shot the planet that Jotaro is standing on?
The question was where does he stop, and this is DB so it's from the beginning all the way to Frieza or where ever DB actually ends. Also, Jotaro can stop time for 5 seconds and his Stand is FTL.
Feat and Scaling-Wise The Jojoverse has the speed advantage over Dragon ball for striking speeds.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:13 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Feat and Scaling-Wise The Jojoverse has the speed advantage over Dragon ball for striking speeds.

You know after that thing with Raditz didn't work people said Burtur was light speed.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:59 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

You know after that thing with Raditz didn't work people said Burtur was light speed.
Yes they claimed Kid Goku was...they claimed Frieza and many others and then Dragon Ball Super helped debunked that nonsense.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:57 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Yes they claimed Kid Goku was...they claimed Frieza and many others and then Dragon Ball Super helped debunked that nonsense.
Yeah, but who said there listening to Super? They probably now believe all the characters (including Human Fighters are FTL or MFTL) You remember what I told you they said about Krillin and Roshi right?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:47 am

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Yeah, but who said there listening to Super? They probably now believe all the characters (including Human Fighters are FTL or MFTL) You remember what I told you they said about Krillin and Roshi right?
Correct I do and even the current knowledge Krillin and Roshi being FTL/MFTL is beyond wank but borderline "fanfic" level of claims.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:23 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Correct I do and even the current knowledge Krillin and Roshi being FTL/MFTL is beyond wank but borderline "fanfic" level of claims.
It's like they have an over-inflated ego.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JonCross Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:08 pm

Jotaro has similar AP until the 22° Budokai Saga, but has a huge Speed and Hax Advantage that helps get more far.
He stops at around Nappa.
JonCross
JonCross
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:09 pm

JonCross wrote:Jotaro has similar AP until the 22° Budokai Saga, but has a huge Speed and Hax Advantage that helps get more far.
He stops at around Nappa.
He stops there? I at least thought he stops around Guldo by default. How do they even counter his time stop that early?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum