Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Retcons Piccolo Moon Busting Feat

Go down

DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Retcons Piccolo Moon Busting Feat Empty DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Retcons Piccolo Moon Busting Feat

Post by Beyonder Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:39 am

DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Retcons Piccolo Moon Busting Feat 20220110
If anyone played DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT then you would have found this little information from within the game itself.

Why does a Video Game Matter?

As anyone knows a Author or the Manga is the canon for any source material and with that said this is an OFFICIAL statement from the Creator of the Dragon Ball franchise himself Akira Toriyama.

DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Retcons Piccolo Moon Busting Feat 20220111

Counter arguments

"It's just a game its non-canon!"

This is a misconception as the moment a creator themselves state "Well this is my true/original interpretation of character/scene/event." then what can us fans say otherwise?

Yes he said:
Akira Toriyama wrote: "It includes backstories that haven't been told in the manga."

He didnt say "Additional" or "Added" this was by his own admission that this was ORIGINALLY suppose to be in the manga BUT didnt get the approval or wasnt included.

As anyone who knows about the Tori-Bot Bio in the Dragon Ball Guidebook is that Mr.Toriyama had his ideas rejected by the editorials of the company and this HAS been displayed multiple times within the mangas.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Retcons Piccolo Moon Busting Feat Empty Re: DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Retcons Piccolo Moon Busting Feat

Post by Amaimon_Moore Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:04 am

I'm surprised this forum is still active
Amaimon_Moore
Amaimon_Moore
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Retcons Piccolo Moon Busting Feat Empty Re: DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Retcons Piccolo Moon Busting Feat

Post by German Boy Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:34 pm

So, what are both moon busting feats worth from Roshi and Piccolo?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:26 pm

Amaimon_Moore wrote:I'm surprised this forum is still active
Yes, Why wouldnt it be active?

German Boy wrote:So, what are both moon busting feats worth from Roshi and Piccolo?

Roshi is fine this is for Piccolo only.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:43 pm

Beyonder wrote:

German Boy wrote:So, what are both moon busting feats worth from Roshi and Piccolo?

If Roshi's is fine then wouldn't Piccolo get scale since he is stronger?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:07 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Scaling is what only us Debaters use.

Clearly fictional series dont work that way.

Scaling Piccolo to roshi and only scaling? Sure
Feat wise? Nah
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:38 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Feat wise? Nah

But then he'd be weaker than Roshi.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:51 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Feat wise? Nah

But then he'd be weaker than Roshi.
As many writers would state it that Scaling in a fictional series would be automatically bad writing and poor display of development.

Here is some examples...

Should Captain America be scaled to Universe level just because he tricked and beat Red Skull with a Cosmic Cube? Ofcourse not.

Should we scale Superman and all his future or even past enemies as Multiverse level or Multi-Universe+ level? Ofcourse not.

Scaling is highly subjective in terms if ways to "define" what is and what isnt allowed to be scaled.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:37 am

It would make sense if we weren't counting Master Roshi's moon busting feat either but now I don't know.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:34 pm

German Boy wrote:It would make sense if we weren't counting Master Roshi's moon busting feat either but now I don't know.
If you remeber King Piccolo was stronger than Master Roshi but yet Kimg Piccolo strongest attack was only ever capable of being compared to a Nuke.

If fans went by "Power Levels" then how come Chichi Power level was greater than Roshis at a time of Teenage Goku?

Its all Inconsistent and greatly shows Scaling is the matter, remeber Kili? The very device that measures someones destructive power, if you dont remeber then thats fine but it said Goku had the same destructive power of Namek Saga Frieza...let that sink in...we in the Buu Saga with Kili logic and yet Goku destructive power was that of Namek Saga Frieza??
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:07 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:It would make sense if we weren't counting Master Roshi's moon busting feat either but now I don't know.
If you remeber King Piccolo was stronger than Master Roshi but yet Kimg Piccolo strongest attack was only ever capable of being compared to a Nuke.

If fans went by "Power Levels" then how come Chichi Power level was greater than Roshis at a time of Teenage Goku?

Its all Inconsistent and greatly shows Scaling is the matter, remeber Kili? The very device that measures someones destructive power, if you dont remeber then thats fine but it said Goku had the same destructive power of Namek Saga Frieza...let that sink in...we in the Buu Saga with Kili logic and yet Goku destructive power was that of Namek Saga Frieza??
So, don't count Roshi's Moon Feat because the feat makes no sense in the scale of things.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:09 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

So, don't count Roshi's Moon Feat because the feat makes no sense in the scale of things.

In terms of yes but also no

Some could take it as "Low Balling" or "High Balling" depending on the person and the source.

Since we now know Power levels are bullshit regardless of the era

In the Tien Saga Goku and Tien had a Power level of 180 while Master Roshi had a power level of 139

King Piccolo Saga which Goku had a power level of 260 along with King Piccolo, while Master Roshi had a power level of 180.

Now during the Piccolo Jr. Saga, we have a younger Chi-Chi with a power level of 130

So you see the multiple issues of Power levels=Destructive power?

If you telling me Chi-Chi can bust a moon-based on PL, I am just gonna call bs LOL

but its all up to you as a debater if you wanna take Roshi as a moon buster seriously or not.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:16 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Some could take it as "Low Balling" or "High Balling" depending on the person and the source.

In the Tien Saga Goku and Tien had a Power level of 180 while Master Roshi had a power level of 139

King Piccolo Saga which Goku had a power level of 260 along with King Piccolo, while Master Roshi had a power level of 180.

Now during the Piccolo Jr. Saga, we have a younger Chi-Chi with a power level of 130

If you telling me Chi-Chi can bust a moon-based on PL, I am just gonna call bs LOL

but its all up to you as a debater if you wanna take Roshi as a moon buster seriously or not.
Well I don't want to, but it doesn't matter in the long run. He could still lose to weaker opponents, right? I mean his "Moon Buster" attack is a one-shot attack anyway and if he misses or his opponent survives via hax, speed, or immortality then he's screwed, right?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:29 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Well I don't want to, but it doesn't matter in the long run. He could still lose to weaker opponents, right? I mean his "Moon Buster" attack is a one-shot attack anyway and if he misses or his opponent survives via hax, speed, or immortality then he's screwed, right?

And that's understandable and correct, it's like people with many characters who would cherry-pick what is and isn't allowed.

and as you said it's a "One-Shot attack in most cases depending on the enemy in a debate and let's face it...the Kamehama is barely ever capable of warping itself like many of the enemies/allies we seen. DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Retcons Piccolo Moon Busting Feat 1f602
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:39 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

And that's understandable and correct, it's like people with many characters who would cherry-pick what is and isn't allowed.

and as you said it's a "One-Shot attack in most cases depending on the enemy in a debate and let's face it...the Kamehama is barely ever capable of warping itself like many of the enemies/allies we seen.  DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Retcons Piccolo Moon Busting Feat 1f602

Alright then I might allow it as long as it doesn't effect who wins the match. Also, what about UI?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:33 am

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

and as you said it's a "One-Shot attack in most cases depending on the enemy in a debate and let's face it...the Kamehama is barely ever capable of warping itself like many of the enemies/allies we seen.  DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Retcons Piccolo Moon Busting Feat 1f602

Alright then I might allow it as long as it doesn't effect who wins the match. Also, what about UI?

What about Ultra Instinct?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum