Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Beyonders are connected to the inhumans?

Go down

Beyonders are connected to the inhumans? Empty Beyonders are connected to the inhumans?

Post by Beyonder Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:02 am

The Avengers Miniseries with how Professer X was claiming that the Beyonder was a Inhuman Mutant got me thinking is the beyonders also the cause of the Inhuman race? And not just the cosmic cubes? If we see how Inhumans are made when going though the Terragian Mist exposing their "True" form and abilities but as we seen how Xavier explained it that he was a Mutant already and being exposed to the mist caused his unbelievable and immeasurable powers and how Beyonder was stating Black Bolt was his king and how he remembers him but instead THIS was beyonder going on a trolling feast where he wasn't a "Inhuman Mutant" this got me thinking......why connect the 2 origins into one with the Beyonder? Because he must still be a "Cosmic Cube" because no such retcon like this is actually possible how?
Beyonders are connected to the inhumans? C_data57
Hank Pym explained Child Unit from secret wars if we go by retcon then he is in fact a new established cosmic cube!
"I could tell you about the Child Unit from the Secret Wars.visually modified to mimic what it perceived....."
As we seen this "Inhuman Mutant Beyonder" explaining......
Beyonders are connected to the inhumans? C_dat105
"I can make the world the way you want it!"
Cosmic Cube form was explained to give nothing but what the HEART desired and that's what he was doing now a Inhuman Mutant wouldn't be capable of doing that with shear REALITY WARPING powers because a cosmic cube can do whatever it wants just by believing and that's what and why the beyonder was explaining to them because the only other being on a planet scale who can do that is Scarlet Witch who is now a Inhuman and or plus Mutant but was stated AFTER the Beyonder's OWN scheme so are the Beyonders the caused of the Inhuman race? You can see the evidence and you can debate it!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum