Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Kami Tenchi and The Chousin arent Omnipotent

Go down

Kami Tenchi and The Chousin arent Omnipotent Empty Kami Tenchi and The Chousin arent Omnipotent

Post by Beyonder Tue May 26, 2015 3:56 am

The Choushin

Click the Full image to read:
Kami Tenchi and The Chousin arent Omnipotent Oqlpu010

The choushin created existence as we know and we know they stated they are "Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent." which is a contradiction as they stated many times as a "Big hole" well here I will explain and give you the reason why they aren't omnipotent including Kami Tenchi by directly using scans from a single OVA along with the self-admitted statements.

Kami tenchi (as its a fandub for him because no real name was given to him.) as all we know is he transcends beyond the given Chousin well he isn't omnipotent as from the images the power came from "The Chousin" and only Z and Masaki were able to achieve this by their interference.

The choushin made existence as an experiment or lately a contest to find a "Higher" Being than themselves what people can't comprehend the context given so read the images i posted so you can understand if you cant I'll post the statements:

Official Japanese Dub:
Z wrote:Their goal is to create something that would surpass themselves. But they cant create that on their own. So they have to try to bring out anomalies that they can't predict themselves. Breaking the pre-established harmony of all space-time and then restoring the broken harmony at the end of that chaos. They've been waiting for the birth of those who'd possess the power to fight Tokimi when called to do so. The ones who can create Light-Hawk Wings, the very power, the life force of the choushin Myself and you!

Official English Dub:
Z wrote:"What they want is to create a being even more powerful than themselves. It's the one thing they can't simply will into existence. There, they decided to rely on random chance to produce what they could not they introduced there, they decided to rely on random chance to produce what they could not they introduced Irregularities to disrupt the harmony of the space-time continuum in the hopes that someday a being would emerge from the chaos with the power to challenge to give me and restore order to the universe a being who possess the ability to wield the bio-energy of the Gods themselves in the form of Light Hawk Wings someone just like you and me.

These 3 Goddesses stated to be Omnipotent aka All-Powerful and Omniscient aka All-Knowing but have been attacked by Z and the counter-actor as the counter-actor was able to handle two of the goddess in the OVA and also how can they not predict something they created into their own creation? what i mean is the anomalies they placed inside human beings and had made themselves not know yet they contradict as well while they knew of Z and Masaki. As Z told Masaki only them two can create such weapons with the life force of the choushin themselves......Their entire goal was to "create" the concept of "God" which sadly can't be possible and not actually a fact so neither Z or Masaki isn't Omnipotent at all.

The Many Errors of the series.

Tsunami wrote:A distant past, infinite layers of infinite time ago...with our omnipotence, we began existence from that instant. But we were troubled by a single contradiction. The trauma of the existence of a being greater than ourselves. However, we are omnipotent. And that counters the existence of higher beings.

Masaki wrote:That's the contradiction?

Tsunami wrote:Yes. In an effort to find the hole in our omnipotence we spent infinite time conducting trial-and-error experiments.

Washu Habuki wrote:Incidentally, these were thought experiments and not actual tests.

Tsunami wrote:And so we continued to conduct infinitely more experiments over infinitely more time.

They had claimed to be omnipotent but yet......they tried to create a being higher than themselves? but this is also a contradiction to their omnipotence where they failed to stop both Z and to stop the counter-actor while also doing much more other things an omnipotent being can do which they couldn't.

Ryoko wrote:Zero couldn't recognize Tokimi back then...It had perfect knowledge, so why couldn't It grasp her existence?

Tokimi wrote:The Hyper-Dimensional does not abide by the laws of our lower worlds. Of course, it wouldn't understand.

Ryoko wrote:So who's to say you're not experiments of even higher beings?

Tsunami wrote:As Ryoko-san suggests, that possibility does exist.

Tokimi wrote:But we cannot accept it! there are no facts or logic for us to do so!

Tokimi stated they cannot accept it and no fact or logic for them to have a being higher than them again another contradiction within the series as that was the goal for them "To  create the higher being" or to "find the higher being." which means they aren't omnipotent at all but nigh-omnipotent beings don't believe me?

Washu Habuki wrote:So we were pretty stuck, but as a test, I wiped my memory,sealed my power inside the gems. Became an ordinary human, and sought out knowledge from square one.

Tsunami wrote:I used my own being as a base to try to bring forth a new life form with each successive generation.

Tokimi wrote:In an attempted to produce irregularities from the distortions. The possibility ultimately borne from that was Z. But that possibility collapsed.
Now you see even more of a contradiction??? Wiped my memory? sealed? really I can think of a bunch of self-claimed omnipotent beings like this by fans

Example:

Azathoth from both the Cthulu mythos and Demonbane franchise are " supposedly" these Supreme Omnipotent deities but in Demonbane they sealed him by the being known as Elder God Demonbane yes "Sealed" Azathoth, in Cthulu Mythos its said he wakes up and all existence is gone, and yet he was put to sleep by outer gods playing Flutes so this means either they were first or that there is other creations this also debunks the omnipotence of the Chousin in the same fashion, and mannerism.

Doesn't Believe in a Higher being

Lady Tokimi wrote:"But it's not a theory, we cant accept not without evidence to support it."

Washu wrote:"Since I've come to live in this world I began to realize that what's most important about our goal is the search, not the solution. It's true! that tenchi represents possible answer to all of our questions but he's much more than that and even if we let this possibility pass by that doesn't mean there won't be others.

Thats RIGHT! They WITNESS this being and all these events and yet they concluded that "Kami Tenchi" WAS NOT their Supreme Creator, as Washu states "Doesn't mean there won't be others." meaning there is other claims to the "Title".

Power Contradiction

The counter-actor doing this to a self-claimed omnipotent being is a laugh...no this wasnt part of her plan again neither her or the goddesses are Omnipotent nor are they omniscient yet again.
Kami Tenchi and The Chousin arent Omnipotent Wkjoy610
How can something YOU created repel your "Omnipotence" when you are suppose to be Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent?

Kami Tenchi

Kami Tenchi and The Chousin arent Omnipotent Kami_t10
A Galaxy level strength feat....not even universal.....yes this is their galaxy, not a Universe like so many people claim it to be.

Kami Tenchi and The Chousin arent Omnipotent Infini10
He is an experiment.....created by Nigh-Omnipotent beings...meaning Kami Tenchi cant be Omnipotent, Kami Tenchi cant be Omniscient, and Kami Tenchi cant be Omnipresent.

Kami Tenchi and The Chousin arent Omnipotent The_ch10

So here is MORE evidence when the 3 Nigh-Omnipotent beings (aka the Chousin Goddesses) were completely "Holding" back his power until Masaki has to calm himself down due to "Kami" interference during the fact Masaki was sliced in half, and was gonna die BUT as its shown in the prior scene in the OVA, The Goddesses were directly in a LOWER DIMENSIONAL plane of existence holding back Kami Tenchu power UNTIL the Counter-Actor messed it all up.

He isn't omnipotent as the points above:

1. He was created by the choushin
2. Kami tenchi is a future tenchi.
3. Z could have killed him if "Kami" never Interfered.
4. Kami is a future Masaki who transcended into a higher being, not a current version of him nor does he have ANY feats to place him above the Chousin.
5. Kami tenchi HAS not been shown in other tenchi muyo projects.

No one can show proof that Kami Tenchi is omnipotent just like the character is named after the author yet 3 other characters are named after the author and the fan websites aren't proof even some admit he isn't omnipotent.

Last edited by Beyonder on Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:34 am; edited 11 times in total
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Kami Tenchi and The Chousin arent Omnipotent Empty Re: Kami Tenchi and The Chousin arent Omnipotent

Post by Sacred Ancestor Wed May 27, 2015 2:40 am

Liked Tenchi Muyo and its sequels, never saw the whole series though. I remember alot of it not making much sense so I didn't pay attention much to the plot. Is it worth looking at it from start to finish?
Sacred Ancestor
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Kami Tenchi and The Chousin arent Omnipotent Empty Re: Kami Tenchi and The Chousin arent Omnipotent

Post by Beyonder Wed May 27, 2015 5:57 am

Sacred Ancestor wrote:Liked Tenchi Muyo and its sequels, never saw the whole series though. I remember alot of it not making much sense so I didn't pay attention much to the plot. Is it worth looking at it from start to finish?
Yes it is.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Ancestor Wed May 27, 2015 6:45 am

hmm ok I'll add it to my list of things to dl.
Sacred Ancestor
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed May 27, 2015 8:37 am

Nice! Thumbs Up
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum