Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

New York Man Chocked To Death By Police

Go down

New York Man Chocked To Death By Police Empty New York Man Chocked To Death By Police

Post by Beyonder Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:44 pm

New York Man Chocked To Death By Police Cops-k10
An angry crowd gathered, some recording with smartphones. By Ken Murray

People for sometime have been talking about this on which i must say the man deserved the choke hold as its a legal hold by new york police officers if i am correct.

"A 400-pound asthmatic Staten Island dad died Thursday after a cop put him in a chokehold and other officers appeared to slam his head against the sidewalk, video of the incident shows. “I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!” Eric Garner, 43, repeatedly screamed after at least five NYPD officers took him down in front of a Tompkinsville beauty supply store when he balked at being handcuffed. Within moments Garner, a married father of six children with two grandchildren, stopped struggling and appeared to be unconscious as police called paramedics to the scene. An angry crowd gathered, some recording with smartphones. “When I kissed my husband this morning, I never thought it would be for the last time,” Garner’s wife, Esaw, told the Daily News. She got no details from police until after she had gone to the hospital to identify his body, she said." - BY KEN MURRAY , KERRY BURKE , CHELSIA ROSE MARCIUS , ROCCO PARASCANDOLA  NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Published: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 10:41 PM Updated: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 3:50 PM

But the fact is this man put his hands on other to physically harm them it was shown on a video of him pushing a man way smaller then him and the cops repeatedly told him not to do the crime he committed on and he was originally should have accepted the "Assault Charge." then making a big deal out of something "He" did himself he could have just simply not argue if he knew he did something wrong where if the store manager or who ever ran the business asked for a person not to do it automatically the person being told shouldn't do it as its their property. And respect that person on a greater scale i am a white/black man who knows when something is right and when something is wrong this was purely the mas fault not the cop but i do feel as that he did die by the police officer and deserves a proper charging toward the man who choked him as saying you feel bad doesn't sound so very meaningful.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

New York Man Chocked To Death By Police Empty Re: New York Man Chocked To Death By Police

Post by Beyonder Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:27 pm

Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum