Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Elder God Demonbane isn't Higher Infinite Dimensional Level

Go down

Elder God Demonbane isn't Higher Infinite Dimensional Level Empty Elder God Demonbane isn't Higher Infinite Dimensional Level

Post by Beyonder Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Elder God Demonbane isn't Higher Infinite Dimensional Level Screen10
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Elder God Demonbane isn't Higher Infinite Dimensional Level Empty Re: Elder God Demonbane isn't Higher Infinite Dimensional Level

Post by Jabosha Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:03 am

Do you post all of this to bolster your belief, Beyonder is at the top of the food chain? Wink
Jabosha
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

Back to top Go down

Elder God Demonbane isn't Higher Infinite Dimensional Level Empty Re: Elder God Demonbane isn't Higher Infinite Dimensional Level

Post by Beyonder Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:50 am

Fanboys still indenial of the truth.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromedien Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:43 am

I knew it, but still he is omnipotent somehow.
Been a while since I've read about this verse but Azathoth once tried to remove EGD from existence and didn't succeed.
He was nerfed since then ?
Andromedien
Andromedien
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:39 am

Nah he was never omnipotent lol even the author stated that here is no retcons and stuff.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Elder God Demonbane isn't Higher Infinite Dimensional Level Empty ~

Post by Andromedien Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Tier High 1-A is noted as omnipotent rank, right ? Everything related into and outside the omniverse.
Tier 0 is true-omnipotence, which is above the existence and non-existence, above omniverse and above the outside and the (void) absolute nothingness included (like The Beyonder before the retcon) He (realm) was above the existence, the whole Marvel verse was directly and indirectly a part of his imagination, which means Marvel was born into his mind and he indirectly made TOAA without knowing (the indirect part of his imagination).

EGD is High 1-A, which is TOAA-like.
TOAA can't be Tier 0 simply because he has no power outside of the omniverse, yet he didn't prove that he could, for e.g he can't jump from Marvel to DC just like Beyonder did, he jumped from his omniverse into the Marvel omniverse where he was still all-powerful because Marvel is a part of him (a droplet of water) into his being.
Azathoth tried to remove EGD from the existence as I remember and he didn't succeed because he wasn't awaken but still he is true-omnipotent when sleeping and above-true-omnipotence when awaken simply because everything disappears if he awakes, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, it makes EGD clearly High 1-A, equal to TOAA.
And the only thing that can stop High 1-A God is a true-omnipotent God, he can stop him but can't kill him, EGD proved it by surviving Azathoth when the indirect part of Azathoth tried to remove EGD from the existence.
There was even a thread about this rank.

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:194960

Btw I don't recognize some characters ranks on vsbattle wiki, like TOAA being Tier 0, which is a joke to my mind, we can't put Azathoth and TOAA to the same level, the second one exists because the first one "exists", even Yog-Sothoth would shit on TOAA's face.

EGD is =>  Characters that have no dimensional limitations, and are beyond scientific definition, in the realm of metaphysics.
High Outerverse level: Characters that are extremely powerful compared to other characters within this category, and whose power by far exceeds the regular requirements for tier 1-A. Take note that being infinitely superior to a regular 1-A character, does not automatically make another character qualify for a High 1-A rating. The ones that do qualify would recurrently be equivalent to Tier 0 characters, if not for the presence of one such being within their respective franchises, and/or some minor limitation. As such, characters with serious weaknesses cannot be High 1-A.

What do you think about all of it ?
Andromedien
Andromedien
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromedien Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:06 pm

There was a longer and more serious thread about it ↓

forums.spacebattles.com/threads/demonbane-respect-feat-thread.312293/
Andromedien
Andromedien
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Andromedien wrote:Tier High 1-A is noted as omnipotent rank, right ? Everything related into and outside the omniverse.
Tier 0 is true-omnipotence, which is above the existence and non-existence, above omniverse and above the outside and the (void) absolute nothingness included (like The Beyonder before the retcon) He (realm) was above the existence, the whole Marvel verse was directly and indirectly a part of his imagination, which means Marvel was born into his mind and he indirectly made TOAA without knowing (the indirect part of his imagination).

TOAA can't be Tier 0 simply because he has no power outside of the omniverse, yet he didn't prove that he could, for e.g he can't jump from Marvel to DC just like Beyonder did, he jumped from his omniverse into the Marvel omniverse where he was still all-powerful because Marvel is a part of him (a droplet of water) into his being.
Azathoth tried to remove EGD from the existence as I remember and he didn't succeed because he wasn't awaken but still he is true-omnipotent when sleeping and above-true-omnipotence when awaken simply because everything disappears if he awakes, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, it makes EGD clearly High 1-A, equal to TOAA.
And the only thing that can stop High 1-A God is a true-omnipotent God, he can stop him but can't kill him, EGD proved it by surviving Azathoth when the indirect part of Azathoth tried to remove EGD from the existence.

Btw I don't recognize some characters ranks on vsbattle wiki, like TOAA being Tier 0, which is a joke to my mind, we can't put Azathoth and TOAA to the same level, the second one exists because the first one "exists", even Yog-Sothoth would shit on TOAA's face.

EGD is =>  Characters that have no dimensional limitations, and are beyond scientific definition, in the realm of metaphysics.
High Outerverse level: Characters that are extremely powerful compared to other characters within this category, and whose power by far exceeds the regular requirements for tier 1-A. Take note that being infinitely superior to a regular 1-A character, does not automatically make another character qualify for a High 1-A rating. The ones that do qualify would recurrently be equivalent to Tier 0 characters, if not for the presence of one such being within their respective franchises, and/or some minor limitation. As such, characters with serious weaknesses cannot be High 1-A.

Ew....Horrible logic by far and Vsbattles doesn't even understand and don't use the concept of omnipotence because you know it downplays the animeverse by alot and Outverse? that's not even a real term or cosmology that's just Vsbattles making stuff up lol we don't associate or use their logic here at all.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromedien Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:16 am

Well I don't pretend anything, just saying what a big majority of people say, especially Demonbane experts.
Some of them are saying that EGD is the representation of Azathoth, this is the reason why the indirect part of Azathoth didn't succeed to erase EGD from the existence, I've linked it just above.
Who is J_hagane ?
Andromedien
Andromedien
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:09 am

Andromedien wrote:Well I don't pretend anything, just saying what a big majority of people say, especially Demonbane experts.
Some of them are saying that EGD is the representation of Azathoth, this is the reason why the indirect part of Azathoth didn't succeed to erase EGD from the existence, I've linked it just above.
Who is J_hagane ?
Demonbane Experts? lol that doesn't exist they wank and make shit up.

EGD is a representation of Azathoth?.....but EGD killed him?......

Also J_Hagane is the writer,director, and narrator for the demonbane series and all of it.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromedien Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Oh well then.
I thought of a simple fan Elder God Demonbane isn't Higher Infinite Dimensional Level 1f604

Wait what, EGD killed Azathoth ?
Andromedien
Andromedien
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:05 pm

Andromedien wrote:Oh well then.
I thought of a simple fan  Elder God Demonbane isn't Higher Infinite Dimensional Level 1f604

Wait what, EGD killed Azathoth ?
Yeah lol.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:23 am

Beyonder wrote:
Andromedien wrote:Tier High 1-A is noted as omnipotent rank, right ? Everything related into and outside the omniverse.

Ew....Horrible logic by far and Vsbattles doesn't even understand and don't use the concept of omnipotence because you know it downplays the animeverse by alot and Outverse? that's not even a real term or cosmology that's just Vsbattles making stuff up lol we don't associate or use their logic here at all.

Very true Beyonder. Every discussion here about omnipotence, we all try to use logic of some kind that actually makes sense. I could use a logic which has Galactus defeating the entire celestial race easily. The problem, how logical would it really be? Here on FBO, we'd be able to pick it apart. I think the best I could do, logically (as in believable or borderline acceptable) defeat the 4th host and then going into a "coma" or something. I think the reason this could be done is the "holes" in portrayal of Galactus power, if you get what I mean.

Here we have the author stating something and the fans denying it as you've already pointed out. Reminds me of the Thor 300 debacle and mine in the Michael Demiurgos thread. At least I corrected my mistake by your replies, instead of maintaining ignorance.

OT:

To anyone who is lurking, please join in. Beyonder and the crew are great admins. I see many views of posts but no replies. Join in and have some fun.
Jabosha
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Thank you @Jabosha Very Happy
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum