Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Fictional Battle Omniverse response to the Lies and Misinformation

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fictional Battle Omniverse response to the Lies and Misinformation Empty Fictional Battle Omniverse response to the Lies and Misinformation

Post by Beyonder Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:52 am

Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Fictional Battle Omniverse response to the Lies and Misinformation Empty Re: Fictional Battle Omniverse response to the Lies and Misinformation

Post by German Boy Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:50 am

Apparently, DBZ characters can beat cartoons now because Beerus beat Arale. So says the DBZ fans.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Fictional Battle Omniverse response to the Lies and Misinformation Empty Re: Fictional Battle Omniverse response to the Lies and Misinformation

Post by Beyonder Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:47 am

German Boy wrote:Apparently, DBZ characters can beat cartoons now because Beerus beat Arale. So says the DBZ fans.
This is why the fanbase can never redeem themselves.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:05 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:Apparently, DBZ characters can beat cartoons now because Beerus beat Arale. So says the DBZ fans.
You know funny story of how and why I came to this site some guy named Chinese boy (No relation) said that I should come here because in his words I'm just as retarded as you guys.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:59 am

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
You know funny story of how and why I came to this site some guy named Chinese boy (No relation) said that I should come here because in his words I'm just as retarded as you guys.
LOL only haters like him call intelligent people like us "Retarded" because they can't comprehend logic and common sense vs opinion.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:47 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
LOL only haters like him call intelligent people like us "Retarded" because they can't comprehend logic and common sense vs opinion.
Well like I said his words, not mine.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:05 am

I know. Fictional Battle Omniverse response to the Lies and Misinformation 1f602
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:56 am

Beyonder wrote:I know.  Fictional Battle Omniverse response to the Lies and Misinformation 1f602
Oh and good job on the video.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:45 am

Thanks it didn't take me long so praise god for that. Fictional Battle Omniverse response to the Lies and Misinformation 1f44c
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:56 am

Beyonder wrote:Thanks it didn't take me long so praise god for that.  Fictional Battle Omniverse response to the Lies and Misinformation 1f44c
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Damien Sandow? I haven't heard of that guy in a long time.....
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Beyonder wrote:Damien Sandow? I haven't heard of that guy in a long time.....
I know.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:06 pm

But why his video lol?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:52 am

Beyonder wrote:But why his video lol?
I just wanted to say you're welcome in style and nobody says it better than him.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Haha! I love it! Fictional Battle Omniverse response to the Lies and Misinformation 1f602
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:10 pm

Beyonder wrote:Haha! I love it!  Fictional Battle Omniverse response to the Lies and Misinformation 1f602
So you liked it?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:27 am

Yup!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:06 am

Beyonder wrote:Yup!
I would like to start posting DBZ fanboy arguments on this thread to see if you can debunk them. Can I?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:40 am

You can debunk whatever arguments you want as long as you dont insult the said people lol.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:15 am

Beyonder wrote:You can debunk whatever arguments you want as long as you dont insult the said people lol.
I was asking if I can show their arguments to you so you can debunk them.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:57 am

First I'll start with Master Roshi's immortality DBZ fans I've met on the internet said he's completely immortal and only decapitation or planet busting can kill him then I saw this video which completely debunks this claim. Check it out and tell me what you think.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:00 pm

German Boy wrote:First I'll start with Master Roshi's immortality DBZ fans I've met on the internet said he's completely immortal and only decapitation or planet busting can kill him then I saw this video which completely debunks this claim. Check it out and tell me what you think.
Master Roshi just has Longetivy lol even in super he was gonna die.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:First I'll start with Master Roshi's immortality DBZ fans I've met on the internet said he's completely immortal and only decapitation or planet busting can kill him then I saw this video which completely debunks this claim. Check it out and tell me what you think.
Master Roshi just has Longetivy lol even in super he was gonna die.
This comes about because I'm tired of people comparing him to Hidan, Kratos, any type of demon (like Spawn), and Hilander.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:47 am

Anyone who compares roshi to any of those people need to rethink their existence.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:45 am

Beyonder wrote:Anyone who compares roshi to any of those people need to rethink their existence.
They've also compared him to Hercules and Odin.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum