Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Hidan vs Devo the Cursed and Steely Dan (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

Go down

Hidan vs Devo the Cursed and Steely Dan (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) Empty Hidan vs Devo the Cursed and Steely Dan (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

Post by German Boy Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:53 pm

All characters are in character and at their best with their own unique weapons, armor, skills, powers, & abilities included no outside help.  The fight takes place outside the Collection office. Who wins?

German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Hidan vs Devo the Cursed and Steely Dan (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) Empty Re: Hidan vs Devo the Cursed and Steely Dan (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

Post by Beyonder Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:49 pm

I know about Hidan but whats Steely Dan and Devo the cursed (Been awhile since I watched or read Jojo.)
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Hidan vs Devo the Cursed and Steely Dan (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) Empty Re: Hidan vs Devo the Cursed and Steely Dan (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

Post by German Boy Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:26 am

This is Steely Dan.

German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:34 am

This is Devo of the cursed.

German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:39 am

More on this character.

German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:40 pm

Oh wow so basically their abilities is the same but used in a different method..interesting...
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Beyonder wrote:Oh wow so basically their abilities is the same but used in a different method..interesting...
Yep. So who do you think wins?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:32 am

Ima go with Devo tbh because Hidan needs blood to do his ritual and what is he doesnt make him bleed on the assault? seems to me Hidan is in a paradox.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:44 am

Beyonder wrote:Ima go with Devo tbh because Hidan needs blood to do his ritual and what is he doesnt make him bleed on the assault? seems to me Hidan is in a paradox.
Hidan is the only one out of the 3 that is immortal, though I guess they could still win if they beat him before he activates his curse. The only way he'd lose is if he gets chopped into pieces.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:39 am

Hidan is a weird type of immortal since he needed outside help to attach his head from Kakazu.

So I believe if you do dismember Hidan he can't do anything.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:23 am

Beyonder wrote:Hidan is a weird type of immortal since he needed outside help to attach his head from Kakazu.

It at least puts him above every character that dies from that. I think it's weirder for them to move around like a chicken with their head cut off. Hidan's immortality at least makes logical sense.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:56 am

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:Hidan is a weird type of immortal since he needed outside help to attach his head from Kakazu.

It at least puts him above every character that dies from that. I think it's weirder for them to move around like a chicken with their head cut off. Hidan's immortality at least makes logical sense.
I've seen some immortalities better than Hidan like Darkseid, Thanos, and Deadpool but even Wolverine is subjected to being killed by decapitation.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:43 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

I've seen some immortalities better than Hidan like Darkseid, Thanos, and Deadpool but even Wolverine is subjected to being killed by decapitation.
I'm not saying that his immortality is the best just that he's superior to immortals that can die from that. Darkseid is a God so he's automatically superior, Thanos is banned from death so he's superior as well, Deadpool has been decapitated and just popped his head back on, and Wolverines' not immortal. I was talking about The Highlander characters, most demons from spawn and anyone with longevity people like that.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:30 am

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

I'm not saying that his immortality is the best just that he's superior to immortals that can die from that. Darkseid is a God so he's automatically superior, Thanos is banned from death so he's superior as well, Deadpool has been decapitated and just popped his head back on, and Wolverines' not immortal. I was talking about The Highlander characters, most demons from spawn and anyone with longevity people like that.
Wolverine is immortal so as long as you remove his healing factor or if you slow it down to the point he can't no longer regenerate.

but yeah Longevity characters are more or less Semi-Immortal since they can't age 100% and Demons have a divine immortality that can be exploited through holy weapons.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:18 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Wolverine is immortal so as long as you remove his healing factor or if you slow it down to the point he can't no longer regenerate.

but yeah Longevity characters are more or less Semi-Immortal since they can't age 100% and Demons have a divine immortality that can be exploited through holy weapons.
Oh, I didn't know that. Which immortality does he have? Oh, okay. I'm not 100% of that since the Violator was able to almost able to cut off Spawn's head with his fingernail which has me believe anything can cut off their heads, not just divine weapons.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:59 pm

I mean it is demon vs demon and some immortality cases cant be really fitted lol.

Hidan immortality is very very different because.....
1. He cant regenerate limbs and etc.
2. He can still live even with being decapitated.

So kinda complex to regard his immortality tier.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:53 am

Beyonder wrote:I mean it is demon vs demon and some immortality cases cant be really fitted lol.

Hidan immortality is very very different because.....
1. He cant regenerate limbs and etc.
2. He can still live even with being decapitated.

So kinda complex to regard his immortality tier.
So they should still be able to kill each other even though neither of the demons has Divine power? He still has a healing factor regardless. Right, so where do you think he'll rank in immortality?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum