Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

The-One-Above-All 2nd Appearance

Go down

The-One-Above-All 2nd Appearance  Empty The-One-Above-All 2nd Appearance

Post by Beyonder Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:10 am

The-One-Above-All 2nd Appearance  98787910
The-One-Above-All the mysterious entity believed to be the supreme being/creator of the Omniverse and apparently responsible for the existence of all life in the Omniverse and possibly beyond.
The-One-Above-All wrote:I AM THE ONE ABOVE ALL.
I SEE THROUGH MANY EYES. I BUILD WITH MANY HANDS.
THEY ARE THEMSELVES, BUT THEY ARE ALSO ME.
I AM ALL-POWERFUL.
MY ONLY WEAPON IS LOVE.
THE MYSTERY INTRIGUES ME.

Biography

The-One-Above-All (Bio)

Source:

This appearance of the-one-above-all is within The Ultimates 2 #100.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The-One-Above-All 2nd Appearance  Empty Re: The-One-Above-All 2nd Appearance

Post by galactus1967 Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:26 am

I am glad marvel didn`t use the judeo-christian God,as it would only invite contraversy and blasphamy.Now this charachter didn`t come into existance in his current form scince the early 90`s.I think he was mentioned in a strange book as early as 1986,but was yet to be truly defined.In secret wars 2 LT and all the cosmics kiss his ass and when Owen shows up they all step aside after the Beyonder kills death.So at this point the tribunal is not #2.And the original beyonder had the power of millions of multiverses.So could even T.O.A.A beat him it is hard to say.Beynder could do anthing the only real threat was when reed richards told him he would destroy history by killing doom.He wasn`t sure but I think he would have survived even this.Beyonder actually was my favorite character from 85-91 supplanting big G.Buy the way I thought Galactus represented himself in Phoenix generations very well,it actually took 2 phoenixes to make him back off and this is in 616 continuity.Life bringer G might have beat both, althought I do view them as equals for the most part.and I read shit online say they never met before.I know they met 3 times before this,1st time a what if from 1979 he fought dark phoenix and she addmitted if anyone was more powerful it was galactus.he even said i could rebuild my planetary conversion device and eventually defeat you but such labor wouldn`t be worth this planet.(and i have not read this comic in 25 years)the 2nd time was excaliber 26 I think rachel had the phoenix power and G got her to a machine to draw the power out of her,but the stars started blinking out so he released her.In the 3rd encounter G was about to feed on a planet and Phoenix blew up all the energy he collected in his face,so a starving G gave phoenix a good fight till he ran out of energy and told her her energy never runs out because use of t on this titanic level steals life from people not yet borned,with that she leaves in shame so G gets a phsycological victory at least
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:57 pm

The threat about history was a foreshadow as the front of the comic explains the plot logic.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:23 am

I only read it online and missed that part Mr.B.but still think the phoenix has been shoved down our throats,just because the x-men are so popular.and after 30+ years they felt the need to retcon Galactus orgin so that galen was helped by phoenix before he merged with I think is the 6th iteration of Eternity.What did it serve other than glorify phoenix.
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:31 am

galactus1967 wrote:I only read it online and missed that part Mr.B.but still think the Phoenix has been shoved down our throats, just because the x-men are so popular.and after 30+ years they felt the need to retcon Galactus origin so that Galen was helped by Phoenix before he merged with I think is the 6th iteration of Eternity.What did it serve other than glorifying phoenix?
Yes, Galactus is now the 2nd oldest being in the Omniverse next to the living tribunal himself as Galactus survived three iterations already.

This retconned Life-Bringer Galactus is now just more powerful than the original and I hate to say that even now.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:30 am

Mr.B and I thought you liked big G,thats ok my friend.I don`t know for sure but I think this LB Galactus is far more powerful than even a 4 planet fed devourer.So much so that he is transcending even mid range abstracts.I always thought he was like a quasi abstract anyway due to his merger with an abstract being.
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:48 am

galactus1967 wrote:Mr.B and I thought you liked big G,thats ok my friend.I don`t know for sure but I think this LB Galactus is far more powerful than even a 4 planet fed devourer.So much so that he is transcending even mid range abstracts.I always thought he was like a quasi abstract anyway due to his merger with an abstract being.
Oh I like Galactus but his Original form because seeing Life-Bringer is just weird for me on how they retconned his origins.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:21 am

It seems to be not how man origins they have changed,it is so many you have to start counting who`s origin they didn`t change.Big G actually flew his space ship nto the largest star in the universe before his 1st retcon,the 2nd was when he merged with the 6th iteration of eternity,the third is when the same thing happened but the phoenix force protected him.And if you want to get technical,when the ultimates send him back through his incubator could be a 4th retcon.And the Beyonder has been changed so often I am kind of at a loss,maybe you could clear it up Mr.B.Not even including how many times these guys where dead and bought back to life,Galactus I can think of 5 times wright off the top of my head
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:54 am

Yeah, but Beyonder was only retconned once throughout the History of Marvel Comics into a Cosmic Cube.

Galactus was yes retconned during the Ultimates comic issues as they changed his Origins.

Forgot to mention this is his actual 4th appearance lol not second.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum