Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Lifebringer Galactus vs. voltron enhanced celestial

Go down

Lifebringer Galactus vs. voltron enhanced celestial Empty Lifebringer Galactus vs. voltron enhanced celestial

Post by galactus1967 Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:37 am

Most people say this is a 3 in one celestial I call bullshit,they manipulated the corpse of the forth to gather it`s power.He did in fact fight the 4 and stood his ground pretty good for a time,and this I understand was a 4 planet fed G so sue him he had to take on 4 celestials himself(why he dosen`t employ the ultimate nullifier in these situation s I don`t know he might be so confident in his power he thinks he wouldn`t need it).By the way on a side note when he fought odin they made an agreement to fight a telepathic battle so they didn`t destroy the universe.(i read this online never recall it written anywhere)and as powerful as they are I call bullshit to that too.But anyway I think lifebringer Galactus is expedetially more powerful than even a 4 planet enhanced G he has no hunger and is always at 100% that he might acually have the power of the cosmical compass eternity ,death, infinity,oblivian,the only problem I have is him admitting moelcule man could punk him,When have you ever heard a being admit that oh well If Owen is the man so be it But G is now in the top 5,where does ths leave the Beyonder in your opinion Mr.B,he still seems to be a power that no one would trifle with.
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Lifebringer Galactus vs. voltron enhanced celestial Empty Re: Lifebringer Galactus vs. voltron enhanced celestial

Post by Beyonder Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:09 am

Overall Top 5 in Marvel (No True Omnipotent)
1. Molecule Man (The Beyonders Powers Absorbed.)
2. The Living Tribunal (Safegaurds the Omniverse itself.)
3. Eternity (Omniverse)
4. Omnipotentis the Cosmic Omnivore
5. The First Firmament

Sadly the current Galactus is not the top of the food chain at the moment.

As for eternity, death, infinity, and oblivion they ate still above Galactus in their power alone Galactus might be more potent now but he isn't capable of being beyond the concept of time, space, nothingness, and death itself.

In the end, this Life Bringer Galactus is way stronger than the Richard Galactus we saw who faced the fused hosts as Galactus was able to beat a more lower rank concept such as Lord Chaos and Master Order.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Lifebringer Galactus vs. voltron enhanced celestial Empty Re: Lifebringer Galactus vs. voltron enhanced celestial

Post by Jabosha Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:09 pm

How can someone who can only manipulate molecules be more powerful than atom manipulators? I'm talking preretcon beyonder here. Owen couldn't punk any atom manipulator.

Galactus is an omniversal being, he should have wiped the floor with those celestials. Why he would freeze like a deer in headlights after the merge is beyond me. He would have moved or teleported out of harms way. As for the nullifier, who knows why he never uses it. The problem I have is this pride in their power concept put on many cosmics. This is folly imo. Entities that are aware of their purpose in keeping their universe alive would have no such thought process as a human would, objectively thinking about it.

Not to mention it shouldn't have happened this way in the first place. If Galactus knew there was a bigger threat, then all above him would have known. The 4th host of 616 wouldn't have allowed the idiot insane celestials to screw with their experimental foundations in 616. Of course the overrated humans just had to save the day. It should have been Galactus alone or Galactus with one or two other celestials. Why was Galactus the only cosmic to be left fighting the Galactus Engine which was clearly more powerful than the 4 celestials Galactus fought? Arishem the Judge fled as did the other celestials. Galactus isn't given the power he's due. Never has been, never will.
Jabosha
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:39 pm

Jabosha wrote:How can someone who can only manipulate molecules be more powerful than atom manipulators? I'm talking preretcon beyonder here. Owen couldn't punk any atom manipulator.
Lol huh? What about Pre-Retcon Beyonder? And from what Marvel Wiki (Not Marvel Wikia) officially states for Molecule Man powers is that he only limits himself to only manipulate inorganic materials.

So I guess it's his own self-imposed limitation on not manipulating Atoms or Organic materials? Lifebringer Galactus vs. voltron enhanced celestial 1f647

But currently Molecule Man can do whatever he wants with that unlimited power he wields at the moment.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:51 am

Beyonder wrote:
Jabosha wrote:How can someone who can only manipulate molecules be more powerful than atom manipulators? I'm talking preretcon beyonder here. Owen couldn't punk any atom manipulator.
Lol huh? What about Pre-Retcon Beyonder? And from what Marvel Wiki (Not Marvel Wikia) officially states for Molecule Man powers is that he only limits himself to only manipulate inorganic materials.

So I guess it's his own self-imposed limitation on not manipulating Atoms or Organic materials?  Lifebringer Galactus vs. voltron enhanced celestial 1f647

But currently Molecule Man can do whatever he wants with that unlimited power he wields at the moment.

I only referenced preretcon beyonder for the time frame of what I'm talking about. I know he's your fav as Galactus is mine. I wasn't taking swipes at him.

You do know atoms are molecule building blocks right? Thus, an atom creator/manipulator would be more powerful than Owen. Because they'd be able to create almost anything, organic/inorganic. They'd also be able to make compositions Owen isn't aware of until he sees it. Owens story is bullshit just like most marvel "omnipotence" stories. There's always a "reason".
Jabosha
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:35 pm

Jabosha wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

So I guess it's his own self-imposed limitation on not manipulating Atoms or Organic materials?  Lifebringer Galactus vs. voltron enhanced celestial 1f647

I only referenced preretcon beyonder for the time frame of what I'm talking about. I know he's your fav as Galactus is mine. I wasn't taking swipes at him.

You do know atoms are molecule building blocks right? Thus, an atom creator/manipulator would be more powerful than Owen. Because they'd be able to create almost anything, organic/inorganic. They'd also be able to make compositions Owen isn't aware of until he sees it. Owens story is bullshit just like most marvel "omnipotence" stories. There's always a "reason".
Haha I know you weren't taking shots.

Owen is pretty OP if you gave him the organic manipulation power as well.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:49 pm

Beyonder wrote:
Jabosha wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Haha I know you weren't taking shots.

Owen is pretty OP if you gave him the organic manipulation power as well.

Owen shouldn't be OP based on his power over molecules, organic or inorganic. His title says all. The Molecule man. He is OP because Marvel never understood or didn't care that atom creation/manipulation is much more powerful than molecule manipulation/creation. You can't do things to molecules with knowing how to do things to atoms. If Owen is to be that powerful, he needs a new name similiar in description to, Solar Man of the Atom.

Presently, any decent Atom creator/manipulator should be able to defeat Owen. This is Marvel though.

Here is a swipe though, of course if I was to say, Owen should be able defeat the beyonder/s, you'd say....? Oh no, not the Beyonders, they're/he's too powerful. The Beyonder/s have no justification for their/his power at all, except, hey man, they're/he's powerful. Garbage in my opinion.  

They/He are/is not god despite his origin in Marvel when first introduced. They/he are/is godlike but not god.  Yet you'd agree Owen could whip an entire race of atom creators/manipulators, the Celestials, is this true? The Celestials are the epitome of what I'm talking about. The Celestials evolved over billions of years to be where they are. Experiment after experiment on themselves first for "growth." After outgrowing the physical, they created celestial armor to house their essence.  

The Celestials, Galactus, Beyonder/s, Tribunal, Eternity, Adam Warlock/Thanos with the IG, The Other, Scrier, they would all have what in common?
You guessed it, atom creation/manipulation. Owen wouldn't stand a chance against these because he couldn't keep up. Especially with the knowledge of these beings.
Jabosha
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum