Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

LB Galactus vs child Franklin Richards,round 2 vs.Adult Fraklin Richards

Go down

LB Galactus vs child Franklin Richards,round 2 vs.Adult Fraklin Richards  Empty LB Galactus vs child Franklin Richards,round 2 vs.Adult Fraklin Richards

Post by galactus1967 Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:01 am

Hickman seemed to portray Galactus fed on 4 planets around the same power level as adult Franklin.he even held his own against 4 celestials and even killed one before they pulled their voltron trick and combined their might to defeat him.And when franklin revived him he tore another one apart(as I hate to admit it his hearald)These where mad celestials from another universe but Hickman said they had the same power as the 616 versions,and Eson the searcher is part of the 4th host so I would not call him low level.So I think L.B.G can beat child Franklin,and against adult Franklin I give Franklin the edge but if the ultimate nullifire comes into play Franklin goes down.
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

LB Galactus vs child Franklin Richards,round 2 vs.Adult Fraklin Richards  Empty Re: LB Galactus vs child Franklin Richards,round 2 vs.Adult Fraklin Richards

Post by Beyonder Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:39 am

Life Bringer Galactus Vs Franklin Richards? That is a very good death battle......Franklin only controlled a version of Galactus that wasn't as OP as Life Bringer is so this is going to be a very speculative debate because even now Franklin is with his family making Universes.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

LB Galactus vs child Franklin Richards,round 2 vs.Adult Fraklin Richards  Empty Re: LB Galactus vs child Franklin Richards,round 2 vs.Adult Fraklin Richards

Post by galactus1967 Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:41 am

Yeah,but in My opinion and I even seen a post that said Franklin was using his own powers to recreate the multiverse.I mean i thought the molecule man was supplying most of that power,because Valeria said that Franklin was dreaming those universes M.M was using his power and reed was hurling them into place.I would welcome any info on this.
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:49 am

Yeah it's Molecule Man power being used to Anchor the realities but it's Franklin making and giving those universes shape with his reality warping powers.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum