Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Why Was My Edit On Vegeta Removed?

Go down

Why Was My Edit On Vegeta Removed? Empty Why Was My Edit On Vegeta Removed?

Post by Mckmal5339 Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:06 pm

Hello, I noticed my edit On Vegeta was removed For No reason. If you look here Vegeta Destroys two Planets With 2 Fingers. Also If you Look Right here King Vegeta Destroys Planets With A Wave Of his Hand. Vegeta even threatened To destroy the Earth. Not enough proof? Well Here. Majin Buu Is said to destroy the universe By the Daizenshuu Which Is high 3-A By Power-Scaling Vegeta Was Able to land a few hits on buu and by Power-Scaling When he blows up that would be multi-Galaxy Or High 3-A Vegeta Also Could Land Some hits on Beerus And Since Beerus was able to do this That Is Multi-Universe Level Since the afterlife In Dragon Ball Z Is 7 times bigger than our own universe Which Means this is a Multi-Universe Feat Like I said With Power-Scaling Vegeta should be As Strong God Goku As An enraged Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta is also Massively faster than light+ We can prove that since buu Could move around galaxy's easy And Remember Beerus Jumped from a galaxy To another galaxy In 2 Minutes And 20 seconds and Vegeta Could Keep up with him. STILL Not enough proof? Then Here Lets go Back to Attack Potency Again It would be reasonable For Vegeta To Be Multiverse Level with Super Saiyan Blue Since He Was Training with Whis and it would make sense If He Was Multiverse Level Also Beyond super Saiyan Blue Vegeta Could keep up with jiren and jiren Has infinite speed and is Multiverse Level Or even higher So Yeah, Also Back to speed. Jiren has infinite speed since he could break through the cage of time and vegeta could react to jiren So This should prove DBZ And DBS Characters Are Multiversal And Massively Faster Than Light To Infinite speed.
Mckmal5339
Mckmal5339
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

Why Was My Edit On Vegeta Removed? Empty Re: Why Was My Edit On Vegeta Removed?

Post by Beyonder Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:25 pm

You using filler which is Non-Canon material firstly as King Vegeta never showed that feat in the Manga and Vegeta never destroyed the bug planet in the manga either..

Firstly goku never destroyed a universe and isn't a universe buster at all that is a shared feat with Him and Beerus that isn't Goku by himself in anyway shape or form not to mention it was not just hype but an outlier as it never happened again after that.

Powerscaling is not OFFICIAL and if you read this is the 1st wikia not the 2nd wikia.

No one in DBZ was Faster than Light until Super with Whis and Dyspo and such beings they weren't ever within DB canon "Massive faster than light" either.

Your buu argument is also invalid because in the anime it never really happened in the DBZ manga.

Multiverse level? No Multi-Universe level is the correct and proper given context.

None of the feats you claim are Infinite speed or massive faster than light.

Kid Naruto was reacting and attacking Haku who was using light as both travel and an attack does that make Naruto MFTL after doing this???
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:49 am

Since @Mckmal5339 did not follow the rules of the wikia there is no longer any discussion and the thread is now Locked and Archived completely and will not be brought up again.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum