Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

galactus swithed back yet again!

Go down

galactus swithed back yet again! Empty galactus swithed back yet again!

Post by galactus1967 Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:15 am

I am really pissed they changed Galactus back to team purple,I know he was life bringer about 3 years.But that barely scratched the surface for plot lines he could have been involved in most in a universal nature,him and the Eternity watch was awesome to me.Talk about near infinite power,I think they could have bum rushed any of the cosmic compass(eternity/infinity-Death/oblivion)if not in raw power not much prep at least.and i know people out there think G just beat avatars of chaos and Order,why then did they face him in the superflow so they could unleash their full power and not mess up the regular space-time continuum.i think Galactus was for the first time placed at his proper spot in the cosmic hierarchy,right behind the cosmic compass.As far as physical or quasi-physical beings I consider g a quasi-physical,at this stage i think Life Bringer,unfortunatley franklin richards,and phoeinix to be a toss up at this point.I must admit i hate when an idiot being like mxy,or even franklin is granted so much power as to cheapen the beings in the higherarhcy,you might as throw Mad Jim jaspers and Bat Mite in there as well.And while where at it can we get some continuity as well,the badoon with a cosmic cube imprisoned over 100 all mighty celestials in a dyson sphere a theoretical construct meant for a race with technology enough to harness the power of a star.kubik and Cosmos where practically worshipping these guys,saying their powers where magnatudes above their own.I have to wonder do marvel writers even read other marvel books,we seem for the most part to have more knoweldge than the very beings they write about.
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

galactus swithed back yet again! Empty Re: galactus swithed back yet again!

Post by Beyonder Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:20 am

Dude when I saw that I was also pissed like wtf marvel! I don't care aboit this herald shit but life bringer was powerful!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum