Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

the confrontation between Scrier,the Other,and Galactus

Go down

the confrontation between Scrier,the Other,and Galactus Empty the confrontation between Scrier,the Other,and Galactus

Post by galactus1967 Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:53 am

It was stated by oblivion that a full scale war between the three could threaten the entire multiverse.one of the best on panel feats I have ever seen was Galactus tanking a 6 planet at once attack thrown at him by scrier(think when the celestials threw 18-20 planets at once at gauntlet empowered thanos,well not quite on that level but i have never seen a sky father summon such power instantly)and i`m not stupid this multiversal thing is all hyperbol.They may have carved damage through huge swaths of galaxies but it would not have damaged the universe to any significant degree unless g used the UN.Anyway thanks to surfer and thor they delayed their battle like 500,000,000 years.Nothing to these beings.i have a good question that develops from this,could all three of them beat the eternal vishanti,or maybe the counsil of sky fathers.And let`s throw in on a side note the 4th host of Celestials,and last let`s add phoenix to the team and have them take on mr.Myxylplix.is that enough battles for now remember I haven`t posted for a while so take your time.
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

the confrontation between Scrier,the Other,and Galactus Empty Re: the confrontation between Scrier,the Other,and Galactus

Post by Beyonder Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:27 am

Wait is this a Death battle?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

the confrontation between Scrier,the Other,and Galactus Empty Re: the confrontation between Scrier,the Other,and Galactus

Post by galactus1967 Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:17 am

No MR.B,as long as the other team is humbled that`s good enough for me.Also I would be very interested in hearing if adding Phoenix to the Eternity watch would sway the decision in their favor against Myxy?He is one of those nigh-omnipotent guys that makes no sense for him to have such awesome power.i know it is because he sees everything from a 5th dimensional perspective.But can`t these other cosmics do the same thing.i once read where the living tribunal+chaos and order appeared in a 16th dimensional realm to view a fight between the Beyonder and Molecule Man.Even though I think string theory states that there are 10 dimensional levels+time that equals 11 total.
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:03 pm

Marvel and DC doesn't really follow String Theory persay as to Marvel/DC they have the Transinfinite concept which means one infinity is greater or bigger than the last infinity and even in terms of power Marvel made it clear that cosmic beings also goes under this concept.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:44 am

So lets be clear on this,dc decides what ultimate power is and uses it as a tool to fit whatever ultimate powers are shown.Kind of a cop out if you ask me and a reason to not think outside the box and justify acts that make no sense.this actually takes the burden of actually thinking,no wonder I always thought Marvel was better than the pg-13 DC universe.At least marvel tries to get it write on the physics side.it`s kind of sad really that they copped out that mutch.And they are so unoriginal with no logic that they practically let Myxy and Bat-might run their whole reality(I mean really thats guite pathetic)the archie universe makes more sense than DC does what dim-wits.no wonder when I was watching D.C comics in the early 70`s on tv I thought it was silly.it even brings Superman Batman and wonder woman down.
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:46 am

DC tends to be showing more with cosmic beings than Marvel is and I'll say in terms of comics marvel is way more dark LOL.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum