Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Vsbattles Wiki Exposed: They placed Pre-Retcon Beyonder at Beyond Omnipotent!

Go down

Vsbattles Wiki Exposed: They placed Pre-Retcon Beyonder at Beyond Omnipotent! Empty Vsbattles Wiki Exposed: They placed Pre-Retcon Beyonder at Beyond Omnipotent!

Post by Beyonder Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:55 pm

Vsbattles Wiki Exposed: They placed Pre-Retcon Beyonder at Beyond Omnipotent! Downlo10

What is Vsbattles Wiki?

A registered-source only wiki that is built upon stolen concepts (They stole from a Russian Wiki called Anime-Fight Club which just like Vsbattles Wiki is biased against comics) and known for stealing loads of information from Outskirts Battle Dome and Google+ (from my friends) and trying to pass it as if they know the information themselves until people debunk them and either the thread is closed or the user is banned for debunking them.

(Yes they are plagiarist and admit this themselves as if it's something to be proud of.)

Whats the Problem?

Now, why this post? Well Vsbattles is known for having massive HATE against a fictional character known as Beyonder mostly his original form aka Pre-Retcon.

Here they state he is....
-Near-Omnipotent....
But then 100% contradict themselves and state he is BEYOND OMNIPOTENT level.

Now, why do I state they have a massive hate for him?...
1. They take unproven statements as facts. (example: Because reed "speculated" Beyonder is restricted by time then it's a fact even when being a mere unproven statement.) And so they nerfed him for it.

2. The whole killing death is their massive downplay to date even when Beyonder literally revived death when clearly lying about not being capable of doing it. (But to them so what.)

3. They don't consider him by their flawed dimensional tiering as "Tier-0" even when being stated MULTIPLE times to be beyond all things but to them yet again "Our opinion on vsbattles is more factual than the comics."

Now you can use this anytime you want if you see people using illogical terms like Outerversal or Hyperversal or that Metaverse nonsense.

Just to inform this was before their rip-off concept of Dimensional tiering was established to excuse "Omnipotence" as a feat since they know Anime doesn't have any and doesn't like how comics do.

My Predictions on the Excuses from VSbattles Wiki

1. It's fake.
2. It's a mistake.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Vsbattles Wiki Exposed: They placed Pre-Retcon Beyonder at Beyond Omnipotent! Empty Re: Vsbattles Wiki Exposed: They placed Pre-Retcon Beyonder at Beyond Omnipotent!

Post by Torlikoff Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:44 am

Ok
Torlikoff
Torlikoff
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

Back to top Go down

Vsbattles Wiki Exposed: They placed Pre-Retcon Beyonder at Beyond Omnipotent! Empty Re: Vsbattles Wiki Exposed: They placed Pre-Retcon Beyonder at Beyond Omnipotent!

Post by Beyonder Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:25 am

Torlikoff wrote:Ok
Ok
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmic Dragon 1001 Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:46 am

I agree, they downplayed the beyonder before and they do it again i love the beyonder he is awesome but people treat him like shit because he is so overpowered that’s just sad 😔
Cosmic Dragon 1001
Cosmic Dragon 1001
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:27 am

Cosmic Dragon 1001 wrote:I agree, they downplayed the beyonder before and they do it again i love the beyonder he is awesome but people treat him like shit because he is so overpowered that’s just sad 😔

Yeah Haters exist but it makes Beyonder stronger.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:06 pm

I got banned because I called the downplay of Bugs Bunny.

Vs Battle wiki has a head canon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmic Dragon 1001 Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:55 pm

They put the spectre above The Living Tribunal, Pre-Retcon Beyonder and even The One Above All. 🤦🏻‍�
Cosmic Dragon 1001
Cosmic Dragon 1001
1st Star Rank Guest
1st Star Rank Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:03 pm

valeknight767 wrote:I got banned because I called the downplay of Bugs Bunny.

Vs Battle wiki has a head canon.
I wouldn't be shocked they don't like when being challenged with evidence.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum