Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Marvel or DC?

Go down

Marvel or DC? Empty Marvel or DC?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:18 pm

Which Continuity do you prefer Marvel or DC, and who are some of your favourite characters in each continuity. Tell me which continuity and character you prefer and why.

Marvel or DC? 5329b310

Example

My favourite characters of each continuity are as following

Marvel

1: The First Firmament (Obviously, in my opinion he takes the first place by a long shot, as you might tell if you read my profile),

2: The-One-Above-All (I like his characteristics and the way he is so mysterious, this makes fans like me want to see more of him)

3: The Living Tribunal (He not only looks badass but also just impressive in terms of his power despite being beaten multiple times, which is honestly just PIS [Plot Inducement Stupidity], I would like more comics featuring The Living Tribunal where he is actually dead serious and not messing around, that would be badass),

4: The Protégé (By far the most impressive character in terms of intimidation, such you look at a 12 year old child and think that he is just a average kid, but then he starts becoming god and the part where he screams that he is the one above all and the cosmic entities where terrified of him that has to be one of my favourite moments ever!)

5: The Beyonders (These guys are seriously impressive in terms of almost anything, they not only look badass but are also seriously powerful such as when they killed the living tribunal, which is a seriously impressive feat),

DC

1: The Presence (Hands down my favourite character in DC, not only because he is the supreme being in DC but also because he is just a chill guy, who lets his creations make the choices they make and he will not intervene because he simply let them have the choices they desire and keep it for themselves)

2: Lucifer Morningstar (He is simply awesome from the way he manipulates people from the way he just prefers to manipulate his victims then killing them with sheer power which he is more then capable of doing, and he simply doesn’t care about anything that is not focused at him directly),

3: The Spectre (I don’t know much about him but he is amazing, he not only looks amazing but is also very powerful, I would like to see him being like dead serious at someone and not holding back against his opponents [If he doesn’t have a host that is], I would like to see more of unbound spectre),
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Marvel or DC? Empty Re: Marvel or DC?

Post by Beyonder Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:01 pm

I am mostly always Team Marvel.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum