Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Flaws of Screwattacks Death Battles: Thor Vs Vegeta

Go down

Flaws of Screwattacks Death Battles: Thor Vs Vegeta Empty Flaws of Screwattacks Death Battles: Thor Vs Vegeta

Post by Beyonder Tue May 10, 2022 9:44 am

Introduction

Sup everyone! I'm Beyonder or also known as BeyonderGod on multiple battle forums and online social medias, I am a Online Debater (Not a Casual Facebook Debater lol), my main debating philosophy is Facts, Official Material (aka Canon), and back-up proof, and I dont take personal opinions, secondary sources, and hearsay, I'm a strict "Prove your claims." unlike majority of Debating.

Flaw 1: Feats and Scaling

Flaws of Screwattacks Death Battles: Thor Vs Vegeta Img_2020

1#: Majority of these feats aren't really feats to be worth mentioning on screen so firstly the "Planet Arlia" they mention isn't just complete filler but it contradicts Vegeta's and other Saiyans own abilities just like the King Vegeta Multi-Planet busting feat in a Filler episode where a single knee shot one-shots him and where majority needs to hit the planet's core.

2#: Scaling isn't just fanmade, yes it's a shocker but us fans only really ever scale in fictionalized death battles the authors don't care, Akira Toriyama clearly doesn't and even said he purposely just writes Goku to win and instead helps us know he doesn't care for stats.

So Vegeta scaling to the shockwave is a fallacy a major fallacy due to the fact the shockwave produced by both Beerus+Goku Energies combined can't be applied.

People will claim Goku or Beerus can strike at "Universal Attack Potency" which isn't just nonsensical by what is shown but its also fan-wank, if Goku or Beerus could simply strike a universe out of existence they wouldn't need to fear Zeno, and Goku should have easily killed Merged Zamasu who lost his immortality, so many faulty conceptions here.

So let me restate the SHOCKWAVE was the overall DESTRUCTIVE FORCE not their actual and literal physical strikes! The shockwave was combined ENERGIES and was against how physics determines shock points where these waves were stronger the further they were away and not stronger the closer which completely is laughable for Screwattacks to even keep mentioning this nonsense.

Another laughable scaling fun fact is that neither Goku nor Vegeta is stronger than Beerus and neither one of them has ever beaten Beerus so how can either be scaled??

Flaw 2: Speed Calcs

Flaws of Screwattacks Death Battles: Thor Vs Vegeta Screen17

This is nonsensical on how Vegeta is 300 Quintillions the speed of Light...

Who or what are they calculating?

Dypso? His speed is Travel speed, not Flight Speed and Vegeta has never shown Travel speed close to this.

The Goku vs Moro fight around the planet? This has no confirmed numbers on panel of how many times they fought we only see lines.

The shockwave travel speeds? Already unscalable because we know for a fact Vegeta's travel speed isn't close to the shockwaves.

These are reasons why calcs arent canon to actual debates because numbers represented arent backed up by what we actually see.

Flaw 3: Destructive Power

Flaws of Screwattacks Death Battles: Thor Vs Vegeta Screen18

Again what supports this nonsense??? If Vegeta, Goku, or Beerus held this type of destructive power then there is no reason why they fear or why there is a need for an Omni-King aka Zeno.

Zeno, Super Shenron, and Merged Zamasu are the only beings who should be considered casual Universe busters in the Dragon Ball franchise.

A writer for the Dragon Ball Super (DBS) anime said Goku would only ever be considered a Universe buster if he became an official God of Destruction but even then this is also contradicted when the Manga reflects it takes TWO Gods of Destruction to cause the single destruction of a Universe and even this is unexplained reasonings.

Flaw 4: Screwattacks Own Rules

Flaws of Screwattacks Death Battles: Thor Vs Vegeta Screen20

Screwattacks Rule #3 wrote:A Combatant's maximum personal potential is examined unless specified otherwise. Factors unrelated to combatants cannot end the battle.
By their own rules admission, they are using them at their maximum personal potential...off the bat it should be more than them even using "base" and then the many transformations given so yeah it should have been Herald Thor Vs Ultra Ego Vegeta off the bat.

Screwattacks Rule #4 wrote:Unless specified, all official material related to a character is applied unless found contradictory to the primary source material.

As I said They used FILLER which again FILLER isn't official material! So I don't understand their nitpicking as filler is CONTRADICTORY!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum