Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Saiyan saga villains vs My Hero Academia

Go down

Saiyan saga villains vs My Hero Academia Empty Saiyan saga villains vs My Hero Academia

Post by German Boy Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:14 pm

All characters are in character and at their best with their own unique weapons, armor, skills, powers, & abilities included. The characters have no knowledge of each other. Who wins?

Saiyan Saga villains invade a composite My Hero Academia Earth. The Saiyans get all Saibamen from the Saibamen planet and the Movie villains that takes place in and around Saiyan Saga.

German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Saiyan saga villains vs My Hero Academia Empty Re: Saiyan saga villains vs My Hero Academia

Post by Beyonder Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:25 pm

Team Saiyan Saga Villians

Nappa alone is destroying a regular sized city with his fingers, So I don't see anyone from MHA surviving multiple attacks ok that level.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Saiyan saga villains vs My Hero Academia Empty Re: Saiyan saga villains vs My Hero Academia

Post by German Boy Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:03 pm

Beyonder wrote:Team Saiyan Saga Villians

Nappa alone is destroying a regular sized city with his fingers, So I don't see anyone from MHA surviving multiple attacks ok that level.
AFO's ability is OP though the power to reflect damage, and power removal and bestowal.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:36 pm

German Boy wrote:

AFO's ability is OP though the power to reflect damage, and power removal and bestowal.

Is there any energy manipulators that can deny others on thwir energy on biological level within the MHA series?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:48 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Is there any energy manipulators that can deny others on thwir energy on biological level within the MHA series?
AFO has a lot of powers so probably him, and Aizawa can erase powers so him too, and Eri can reverse time on someone she touches.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:41 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

AFO has a lot of powers so probably him, and Aizawa can erase powers so him too, and Eri can reverse time on someone she touches.

MHA definitely could have a good chance then

Anything with Hax they can't overcome.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:13 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

MHA definitely could have a good chance then

Anything with Hax they can't overcome.
So, who do you think wins now?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:16 pm

Hmmmm hard to say but what's the highest destructive feat in MHA and the biggest durability feat in MHA?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:10 pm

Beyonder wrote:Hmmmm hard to say but what's the highest destructive feat in MHA and the biggest durability feat in MHA?
Hard to say because their durability has been negated by hax powers and high-tech weapons, but in DC?AP I heard The Movies and games might have Bakugo and Deku tier are Planet level.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:54 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:Hmmmm hard to say but what's the highest destructive feat in MHA and the biggest durability feat in MHA?
Hard to say because their durability has been negated by hax powers and high-tech weapons, but in DC?AP I heard The Movies and games might have Bakugo and Deku tier are Planet level.

Wait what?! Planet level? I gotta see that info!!! I haven't watched MHA.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:16 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

It's only in the movies and maybe video games in one of the Movies Deku was fighting some Blue guy that was the main baddie that guy some type of weird quirk but the whole Planet level thing involved power scaling so I don't know if you'll buy that.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:18 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

It's only in the movies and maybe video games in one of the Movies Deku was fighting some Blue guy that was the main baddie that guy had some type of weird quirk but the whole Planet level thing involved power scaling so I don't know if you'll buy that.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:23 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

It's only in the movies and maybe video games in one of the Movies Deku was fighting some Blue guy that was the main baddie that guy had some type of weird quirk but the whole Planet level thing involved power scaling so I don't know if you'll buy that.

Buy that? I'm fine with Scaling it's the notion that people believe Powerscaling is "Generally Universal" when it's not.

If Scaling is allowed, I'm fine but if it's not then feats is always welcomed.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:09 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

Buy that? I'm fine with Scaling it's the notion that people believe Powerscaling is "Generally Universal" when it's not.

Okay, I'll go look for it
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sat Aug 10, 2024 4:57 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

It took a while for me to find it but I found it. You don't need scaling for this. Its pretty straightforward forward in the movie My Hero Academia: World Heroes’ Mission the villain Flect Turn was building a bomb that would eliminate all Quirks in the world fans believe in order to do this the explosion the bomb makes needs to cover the world aka planet. Deku even uses a new attack called United States of WORLD Smash.

German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sat Aug 10, 2024 5:13 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:

It took a while for me to find it but I found it. You don't need scaling for this. Its pretty straightforward forward in the movie My Hero Academia: World Heroes’ Mission the villain Flect Turn was building a bomb that would eliminate all Quirks in the world fans believe in order to do this the explosion the bomb makes needs to cover the world aka planet. Deku even uses a new attack called United States of WORLD Smash.

German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:27 am

Well damn!! I guess Deku does have a slight better chance against them!!!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Fri Sep 06, 2024 2:44 pm

Beyonder wrote:Well damn!! I guess Deku does have a slight better chance against them!!!
Yeah, so where would Deku Stop?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum