Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

The One Above All (Marvel Comics) Vs The Presence (DC Comics)

Go down

Whos your favorite omnipotent being?

The-One-Above-All

The Presence

Both

Neither

View results

The One Above All (Marvel  Comics) Vs The Presence (DC Comics) Empty The One Above All (Marvel Comics) Vs The Presence (DC Comics)

Post by Beyonder Wed May 06, 2015 4:40 am

The One Above All (Marvel  Comics) Vs The Presence (DC Comics) C_dat125
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The One Above All (Marvel  Comics) Vs The Presence (DC Comics) Empty Re: The One Above All (Marvel Comics) Vs The Presence (DC Comics)

Post by Beyonder Wed May 06, 2015 4:44 am

I would like to say the Presence because......
The Presence is based off of Christianity.
The Presence appears more in comics than TOAA.
The Presence has shown to be the supreme being where in Marvel to many beings are claimed to be TOAA. (Ex: Fulcrum) where others will argue Primal Monitor being above The Presence or Grant Morrison.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The One Above All (Marvel  Comics) Vs The Presence (DC Comics) Empty Re: The One Above All (Marvel Comics) Vs The Presence (DC Comics)

Post by Sacred Ancestor Thu May 07, 2015 5:08 am

Neither are really mine I prefer the lesser beings like LT, Eternity and the rest, because its an original idea and I like how they are fleshed out.

It's nice the one true God is in those fictions but its always on the edge of blasphemous to even attempt to flesh him out.
Sacred Ancestor
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu May 07, 2015 5:13 am

Sacred Ancestor wrote:Neither are really mine I prefer the lesser beings like LT, Eternity and the rest, because its an original idea and I like how they are fleshed out.

It's nice the one true God is in those fictions but its always on the edge of blasphemous to even attempt to flesh him out.
Omnipotence itself is a concept I want to understand but its beyond my comprehension or anyone else's for that matter.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Ancestor Thu May 07, 2015 5:16 am

True but making the attempt isn't frowned upon or to dream of it just thinking you have even succeeded is cause we can't.
Sacred Ancestor
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Ancestor Thu May 07, 2015 5:17 am

What did you think of Lucy? I loved how it showed her develop step by step it was a great concept and fun story.
Sacred Ancestor
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu May 07, 2015 5:23 am

I believe personally she became Omnipresent/Omniscient then being all-powerful.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Ancestor Thu May 07, 2015 5:35 am

yea I love the concept that its the knowledge that allowed her to have omniscient/omnipresence. And that had to be achieved first
Sacred Ancestor
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu May 07, 2015 5:41 am

Yeah by apparently getting 100% of the human brain.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum