Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Silent Hills Cancellation because of Norman Reedus contract expired

Go down

Silent Hills Cancellation because of  Norman Reedus contract expired Empty Silent Hills Cancellation because of Norman Reedus contract expired

Post by Beyonder Wed May 27, 2015 6:29 am

When the new Silent Hills project was first announced, we saw and was given that the Walking Dead star Norman Reedus was named as its lead actor, lending both his face and voice to the game. But on Monday (today 5/26/215) it has been confirmed by Konami him with the words: "Our contract period with Reedus has expired." this later followed by Norman's claims on Twitter that the entire project has been axed. But regarding those rumors, Konami wouldn't discuss the Silent Hills project specifically, but had said: "We will continue to develop the Silent Hill series."

It is unknown when or how we will get the new silent hill or who will be casting in it but Norman posted this also.
Silent Hills Cancellation because of  Norman Reedus contract expired Quote11
Source to what he posted:
Silent Hills Petition Revive Game Reaches 130k Signatures Konami Probably Doesnt Care
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Silent Hills Cancellation because of  Norman Reedus contract expired Empty Re: Silent Hills Cancellation because of Norman Reedus contract expired

Post by Sacred Ancestor Wed May 27, 2015 6:43 am

Silent Hill is a great game series. Would love another movie to come out. I love how articles on the internet have blaring grammar and spelling errors now. Its like none of it is ever really edited.

Should be Silent Hill's not Hills'.
Sacred Ancestor
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Silent Hills Cancellation because of  Norman Reedus contract expired Empty Re: Silent Hills Cancellation because of Norman Reedus contract expired

Post by Beyonder Wed May 27, 2015 8:39 am

Sacred Ancestor wrote:Silent Hill is a great game series. Would love another movie to come out. I love how articles on the internet have blaring grammar and spelling errors now. Its like none of it is ever really edited.

Should be Silent Hill's not Hills'.
haha i think he meant "Silent Hills" but i see your point.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum