Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey)

Go down

Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey) Empty Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey)

Post by Sacred Ancestor Wed May 27, 2015 2:36 pm

Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey) Nova_v12
Premise: Galactus' former herald bathed in cosmic fire, and trained by Silver Surfer. Versus an avatar of the Phoenix Force. Battle takes place in space many galaxies away from earth in parts unknown. Frankie comes across Rachel where she seeks to defend a planet from her not knowing she is no longer a herald of Galactus. The two fight with out either knowing why the other is attacking.

Last edited by Sacred Ancestor on Thu May 28, 2015 9:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Sacred Ancestor
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey) Empty Re: Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey)

Post by Beyonder Thu May 28, 2015 1:25 am

Sacred Ancestor wrote:Premise: Galactus' former herald bathed in cosmic fire, and trained by Silver Surfer. Versus an avatar of the Phoenix Force. Battle takes place in space many galaxies away from earth in parts unknown. Frankie comes across Rachel where she seeks to defend a planet from her not knowing she is no longer a herald of Galactus. The two fight with out either knowing why the other is attacking.Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey) Nova_v11
I would have to say the Phoenix force.
Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey) 70513410
Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey) 70512710
Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey) 70513110
Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey) 70513210
Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey) 88197810
Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey) 27104610
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey) Empty Re: Nova(Frankie Raye) vs Phoenix(Rachael Grey)

Post by Sacred Ancestor Thu May 28, 2015 7:13 am

Well for me most of the time Frankie wins.

Rachael most of the time is overwhelmed by her power when not fully engaging it and fights on average at the herald level. Its when she calls on the full power of the force she uses her power efficiently. For Rachael she would leave a vital time open where she would rely on her average levels of power. In that time Frankie having way more experience and knowing she would to take the fight to her and defeat her quickly would take it more times than not.

Its actually when Galactus is looming with an imminent assault pressing her to full engage her power that she would take out the herald like Frankie quickly and go for Galactus.
Sacred Ancestor
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu May 28, 2015 7:53 am

Sacred Ancestor wrote:Well for me most of the time Frankie wins.

Rachael most of the time is overwhelmed by her power when not fully engaging it and fights on average at the herald level. Its when she calls on the full power of the force she uses her power efficiently. For Rachael she would leave a vital time open where she would rely on her average levels of power. In that time Frankie having way more experience and knowing she would to take the fight to her and defeat her quickly would take it more times than not.

Its actually when Galactus is looming with an imminent assault pressing her to full engage her power that she would take out the herald like Frankie quickly and go for Galactus.  
Oh you said Rachael lol idk why i thought it stated Jean XD yeah Frankie takes this.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Ancestor Thu May 28, 2015 9:37 am

Beyonder wrote:

Oh you said Rachael lol idk why i thought it stated Jean XD  yeah Frankie takes this.

Yea Jean usually stays at full power Rach is different with it. Jean would win with the PF 100 percent of the time.
Sacred Ancestor
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu May 28, 2015 10:33 am

Sacred Ancestor wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Oh you said Rachael lol idk why i thought it stated Jean XD  yeah Frankie takes this.

Yea Jean usually stays at full power Rach is different with it. Jean would win with the PF 100 percent of the time.
The scans i posted was of jean she was casually physically handling galactus who was fed so thats a good amount of feats.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Ancestor Fri May 29, 2015 4:45 am

Yea another good fight would probably be the Mkrahn crystal leader of the shiar vs galactus since she beat both.
Sacred Ancestor
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri May 29, 2015 7:28 am

Sacred Ancestor wrote:Yea another good fight would probably be the Mkrahn crystal leader of the shiar vs galactus since she beat both.
How fed was Galactus??
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 Fri May 29, 2015 8:19 am

Actually MR.B,that was a starving Galactus vs a full powered Phoenix she blew up his conversion machine in his face and he didn`t absorb any power.I don`t know if a Galactus fed on a planet could beat her.But if fed on 4 or 5 planets it becomes a smack down for G!He gave the 4 mad Celestials a hell of a fight,even one shot killing one of them then scattering the rest.Before they all combined to put him in a coma on the planet below.When adult Franklin Richards arrived,he revived G and they tag teamed the Celestials.And G even physically tore one of them apart ,you knew adult Franklin and G would win Franklin killed the other 2 the last one being Eson A high ranking celestial!
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri May 29, 2015 8:59 am

galactus1967 wrote:Actually MR.B,that was a starving Galactus vs a full powered Phoenix she blew up his conversion machine in his face and he didn`t  absorb any power.I don`t know if a Galactus fed on a planet could beat her.But if fed on 4 or 5 planets it becomes a smack down for G!He gave the 4 mad Celestials a hell of a fight,even one shot killing one of them then scattering the rest.Before they all combined to put him in a coma on the planet below.When adult Franklin Richards arrived,he revived G and they tag teamed the Celestials.And G even physically tore one of them apart ,you knew adult Franklin and G would win Franklin killed the other 2 the last one being Eson A high ranking celestial!
I believe LT stated the phoniex force was Universe level.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 Fri May 29, 2015 1:12 pm

Hey MR.B you know i`m a big G fan so I have to stick up for my boy!Galactus fed on enough planets and Phoenix goes down.In last planet standing G collectus enough energy He holds off the power of L.T and a whole host of cosmics,with accidental help from Reed Richards.And tries to start another big bang,but Death gets involved and I don`t want to give it away for you guys that didn`t read it!
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri May 29, 2015 9:45 pm

galactus1967 wrote:Hey MR.B you know i`m a big G fan so I have to stick up for my boy!Galactus fed on enough planets and Phoenix goes down.In last planet standing G collectus enough energy He holds off the power of L.T and a whole host of cosmics,with accidental help from Reed Richards.And tries to start another big bang,but Death gets involved and I don`t want to give it away for you guys that didn`t read it!
LT might be trolling but now he is dead by a higher race i always say the Phoenix force being "Planet level" but its confirmed its Universe level.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 Sat May 30, 2015 3:00 am

you know your probably right Beyonder.But they been building her power and importance over the years I have a what if from 1982 where Galactus admits,the phoenix power even rivals his own.And even she says if anyone is more powerful than me it`s Galactus.But now they even have her involved with Galactus origin.And this is like after Galactus was out for like 25+ years!
galactus1967
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun May 31, 2015 2:05 am

I read those issues apparently they have a long eternal battles and that it beats him only by tricking or saving power.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Ancestor Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:46 am

galactus1967 wrote:Hey MR.B you know i`m a big G fan so I have to stick up for my boy!Galactus fed on enough planets and Phoenix goes down.In last planet standing G collectus enough energy He holds off the power of L.T and a whole host of cosmics,with accidental help from Reed Richards.And tries to start another big bang,but Death gets involved and I don`t want to give it away for you guys that didn`t read it!

I agree with a full power Galactus should be able to beat phoenix, but like Beyonder said they have been changing her importance as time goes on.

My best view of it was when they said Eternity, Infinity, Epoch, etc were the highest representations of life in general and the Phoenix while powerful just wasn't part of the cosmic compase and just one aspect of their power, leaving a fully powered Galactus above Phoenix and equal to eternity when fully powered.
Sacred Ancestor
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:32 am

Sacred Ancestor wrote:

I agree with a full power Galactus should be able to beat phoenix, but like Beyonder said they have been changing her importance as time goes on.

My best view of it was when they said Eternity, Infinity, Epoch, etc were the highest representations of life in general and the Phoenix while powerful just wasn't part of the cosmic compase and just one aspect of their power, leaving a fully powered Galactus above Phoenix and equal to eternity when fully powered.
I am hoping to see a fully fed galactus tho.,,,,,
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Ancestor Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:04 am

lol yea his star form when showing his true self is pretty awesome. Hope marvel can get the rights to him back some time soon. Gonna suck doing infinity gauntlet with out galactus of all people. Let alone no surfer(who finds and frees warlock) and the associated heralds(firelord). Even though they were small parts them being there made all the difference to making it awesome.
Sacred Ancestor
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:11 am

Heard no cosmic beings for a long time....
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum