Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Response to Beyonder's "Dragon Ball Debunk Thread"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Response to Beyonder's "Dragon Ball Debunk Thread" - Page 2 Empty Re: Response to Beyonder's "Dragon Ball Debunk Thread"

Post by German Boy Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:24 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:AP is nice and all....but thats just fan thinking.

"Oh Goku AP is universal."

Yet we know its not true he couldn't even kill Zamasu either individually or merged.

If his AP was Universal and stuff he wouldn't be slapped around the way he did.

Scaling wise? yeah not everyone is gonna be "Universal" for beating the hell out of Goku thats just not how it works.

Well, the way the fans see it is they scale Battle Of Gods above Buu Saga giving how Beerus slapped around Fat Buu. Also, they assume everything beyond that is stronger than that moment. Since Goku was stated to have absorbed SSJ God into his base form. Now they think everything he goes SSJ 1 to fight is stronger than Battle Of Gods.

Which is all contradicted in Dragon Ball Super LOL!

Fat Buu was even capable of beating up Moros (A Overtime Galaxy Buster) but was inferior to Kid Buu. (You know the form the ztards say is weaker???)

Even if he absorbed SSJ God in base form...he got man handled numerously by beings who don't have the shown feats to even bust a Universe.

Kale straight up was dog walking Goku so was Jiren, and others.

If Goku IS that strong....he wouldn't have problems with beings UNDER his destructive power whatsoever.
Well, he was stated to be stronger than a GOD, and it did take UI a form stronger than SSJ Blue to match him and it took both Goku and Frieza to beat him.so that's proven. As for the female Saiyans their power boosts make no sense.

Goku isn't stronger than a God tho and even Jiren isn't even an Official G.O.D.

Ultra Instinct is the most defensive power Goku has but doesn't change his Destructive Power just his fighting skills.

Kale was in all purposes a tribute of Broly...but nothing trumps the Original.
I was talking about Jiren in that post.

Both completely stomped Goku and Jiren should have won regardless he outstats Goku and the others and lost because of poor writing.
Well can't argue with you there.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Response to Beyonder's "Dragon Ball Debunk Thread" - Page 2 Empty Re: Response to Beyonder's "Dragon Ball Debunk Thread"

Post by German Boy Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:03 pm

Can you help me understand something because I'm confused. I'll give you examples and you see if you can explain them.

1. People say kid Goku is light speed because he had dodged a kame hame ha, dodged a solar flare and got sunglasses from Roshi, put a rabbit on the moon, ran through dimensions

2. Fans say Raditz is light speed because of a claim Piccolo made when he fought him and then calcing an attack that Piccolo did during the time he was training gohan. They scale that to Raditz even though he's long dead by then because I don't know why.

3. fans say Burter is light speed and the fastest in the universe and Light speed because of his claim. They try to say Jeice was too because because he was keeping up with Burter.

4. Goku's actual claim that IT moves at light speed.

5. Fast foward to DBZ Super Dyspo claim too be the fastest in the multiverse and moves temporarily at the speed of light.

German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:06 am

German Boy wrote:Can you help me understand something because I'm confused. I'll give you examples and you see if you can explain them.

German Boy wrote:1. People say kid Goku is light speed because he had dodged a kame hame ha, dodged a solar flare and got sunglasses from Roshi, put a rabbit on the moon, ran through dimensions
Nope, none of those feats are actual light speed.

German Boy wrote:2. Fans say Raditz is light speed because of a claim Piccolo made when he fought him and then calcing an attack that Piccolo did during the time he was training gohan. They scale that to Raditz even though he's long dead by then because I don't know why.
Firstly no raditz isn't light speed if he was he wouldn't have been losing badly.

Secondly "Calcs" outside of debating isn't canon nor official.

Thirdly they scale because they have no feats.
German Boy wrote:3. fans say Burter is light speed and the fastest in the universe and Light speed because of his claim. They try to say Jeice was too because he was keeping up with Burter.

LOL thats called hyperbole, if Burter was light speed he wouldn't have been speed blitz by Goku who isn't even "Light speed" whatsoever during the Z Saga.

German Boy wrote:4. Goku's actual claim that IT moves at light speed.

This is Goku bro we don't take what he says seriously.

German Boy wrote:5. Fast foward to DBZ Super Dyspo claim too be the fastest in the multiverse and moves temporarily at the speed of light. scratch
Dypso was the only fastest character in the Dragon Ball Super series he was confirmed to be Light Speed and even Faster than Light but note this isn't by flight but by ground speed.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:25 pm

Beyonder wrote:That multipost lol!
Sorry my post wasn't showing up on my computer.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:12 pm

German Boy wrote:
No no its all good!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:42 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
No no its all good!
Can you get rid of the dupe posts?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:38 am

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
No no its all good!
Alright! Done!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:11 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
No no its all good!
Alright! Done!
Thanks.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:20 pm

No problem!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum