Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Battle of Gods

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Battle of Gods - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle of Gods

Post by Taskmaster Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:30 am

Cool. Now prove he's 500 times FTL.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:31 am

Already did lol that was CLOSE range light! And he tagged it before it can hit her that's x1000 FTL Wink.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:33 am

No, that's still being FTL. How does that make it 1,000 times FTL? All he did was deflect it. Goku has done the same thing under 100 times Gravity. Guess Goku's still superior.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:34 am

Taskmaster wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
Taskmaster wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
Taskmaster wrote:It means his base speed (which was FTL when he got to Namek considering he became FTL at 100x Earth's gravity) and the last one states SSJ3 (which current  base Goku is faster than) is 400x his base everything.
What?.....his based form isnt FTl on any way if he was he would have dodged the mountain BEFORE it hit him or how he should have came in the aid to his friends which he was late in maaaaaany fights not even Instant Transmission is FTl it's limited to him keeping focus and also training x100 earths gravity is cute because he couldn't lift 40 tons.....even with all those "Gravity" training and at based he couldn't lift 40 tons his based is 10 tons and 40 in SSJ.
I provided you proof that he was FTL. HE FUCKING OUTRAN LIGHT! THATS A FTL FEAT!

His not lifting 40 tons is filler. He moved 380 tons as a kid.
1. Like I stated before MULTIPLE characters have done this and its inconsistent as Silver Age Superman because if he dodged light then I guess Superman dodging light attacks is FTL.

2. LOL! His adult form contradicts your statements! Even with gravity training he still couldn't lift 10 tons and had to turn to SSJ to lift 40 tons!

1. So? You asked for proof he was FTL and I provided you with it. Then I provided you with proof he's multiple times FTL.
Proof Superman is 500x FTL?

2. So you're just gonna lowball to make a point? Nice. What a mature way to debate.
1. Superman New 52 confirmed FTL travel speed......now I posted him stopping pure light at close range he is x500 FTL.

2. I'm not low balling.....its in the manga bro he cant lift 380 and even if he could superman has him beat in strength already.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:36 am

That doesn't mean he's 500 times FTL.

Umm, ignoring the high end feats and focusing on low end feats is lowballing. Superman has him beat in lifting strength, but Goku outclasses him in striking power, as shown in other threads.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:36 am

Taskmaster wrote:No, that's still being FTL. How does that make it 1,000 times FTL? All he did was deflect it. Goku has done the same thing under 100 times Gravity. Guess Goku's still superior.
That cool
Batman PUSHED him
Superman managed at 1000x FTL to save the girl! By literally deflecting LIGHT itself at close range.

Goku couldn't even make it in time to save his son from frieza during the Frieza Saga! Nor could he dodge a heavily thrown mountain.....
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Beyonder Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:38 am

Taskmaster wrote:That doesn't mean he's 500 times FTL.

Umm, ignoring the high end feats and focusing on low end feats is lowballing. Superman has him beat in lifting strength, but Goku outclasses him in striking power, as shown in other threads.
And your scan doesn't prove 500 times FTL........

Striking power? Lol I believe you read comicvine threads to much!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:41 am

Molecule Man wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
Taskmaster wrote:No, that's still being FTL. How does that make it 1,000 times FTL? All he did was deflect it. Goku has done the same thing under 100 times Gravity. Guess Goku's still superior.
That cool
Batman PUSHED him
Superman managed at 1000x FTL to save the girl! By literally deflecting LIGHT itself at close range.

Goku couldn't even make it in time to save his son from frieza during the Frieza Saga! Nor could he dodge a heavily thrown mountain.....

Goku is much, much, much faster and better in every category now than he was back then
He is featless in SSG Form in terms of new powers and such but only change is the speed where a SS3 couldn't tag Beerus and where Vegeta at SSG managed to get hits on Beerus....
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:41 am

Beyonder wrote:
That cool
Batman PUSHED him

1. That doesn't mean it was 1,000 times FTL in anyway. Show the calculations instead of throwing out random statements. Goku did the same thing on a ship with 100 times Earth's gravity. By your logic, Goku's 10,000x FTL.

2. You mean when he traveled to the other side of Namek before Freeza threw a punch? He didn't try to dodge the mountain because he could tank it.

Your ignorance, lowballing, and bias is pissing me off.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:42 am

Beyonder wrote:
Taskmaster wrote:That doesn't mean he's 500 times FTL.

And your scan doesn't prove 500 times FTL........

Striking power? Lol I believe you read comicvine threads to much!

Or I listed that feat that you failed at disproving.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:47 am

Taskmaster wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
That cool
Batman PUSHED him

1. That doesn't mean it was 1,000 times FTL in anyway. Show the calculations instead of throwing out random statements. Goku did the same thing on a ship with 100 times Earth's gravity. By your logic, Goku's 10,000x FTL.

2. You mean when he traveled to the other side of Namek before Freeza threw a punch? He didn't try to dodge the mountain because he could tank it.

Your ignorance, lowballing, and bias is pissing me off.
1. Calculations?......k nothing proves Goku is even FTL......

2. So mountain level durability.....

I'm not low balling nor am I being biased! Its the damn truth! All you telling me is fanbased speculation and throwing stuff me and others debunked!

Battle of Gods - Page 3 41792310
Superman can breath out of the atmosphere! And can go to the moon! Show me goku doing this show me goku surviving the suns heat! I have watched DBZ growing up nothing goku shows is above superman level!
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:58 am

1. I showed you the feat of him outrunning light. That proves he was FTL. He also became that fast under 100x gravity when he deflected a Kamehameha at point blank, which by your logic would make him 1,000x FTL, but in reality he's just 100x FTL. By canon statements, his ssj3 form is 400x his base form which would make him 4,000 times FTL to be truthful, and his current base form is faster than that, meaning we can multiply it by another 400 getting 16000000 times FTL. So yeah, Goku is faster by a damn big margin going by feats and canon statements.

2. So even though he's tanked much more than a mountain, because he tanked a mountain, he has mountain level durability. That makes no sense whatsoever and you're grasping for straws.

3. Umm, ignoring high end feats and focusing on low end showings? that's lowballing, and you did it. Ignoring evidence and making up claims like it was 1,000 times FTL with no calcs whatsoever? That's bias, and you did it.

4. You're dumb as shit if you think Superman breathes in space, where there is no air to breathe. He holds his breath, just like Goku did in Battle of the Gods where he fought Beerus in space.

5. Your bias prevents you from seeing Goku surpassing Superman, so I understand you not noticing.

Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:59 am

And you didn't disprove anything, you brought up random statements that don't have to do with what was presented.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Beyonder Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:18 am

Taskmaster wrote:1. I showed you the feat of him outrunning light. That proves he was FTL. He also became that fast under 100x gravity when he deflected a Kamehameha at point blank, which by your logic would make him 1,000x FTL, but in reality he's just 100x FTL. By canon statements, his ssj3 form is 400x his base form which would make him 4,000 times FTL to be truthful, and his current base form is faster than that, meaning we can multiply it by another 400 getting 16000000 times FTL. So yeah, Goku is faster by a damn big margin going by feats and canon statements.

2. So even though he's tanked much more than a mountain, because he tanked a mountain, he has mountain level durability. That makes no sense whatsoever and you're grasping for straws.

3. Umm, ignoring high end feats and focusing on low end showings? that's lowballing, and you did it. Ignoring evidence and making up claims like it was 1,000 times FTL with no calcs whatsoever? That's bias, and you did it.

4. You're dumb as shit if you think Superman breathes in space, where there is no air to breathe. He holds his breath, just like Goku did in Battle of the Gods where he fought Beerus in space.

5. Your bias prevents you from seeing Goku surpassing Superman, so I understand you not noticing.

1. OUT RUNNING LIGHT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING!!!! 100x Gravity doesn't mean anything as it's useless to compare that to him not even lifting 10 tons at based form! Also Feats>Statements where the feats LACK the statements making it all just fan opinion then facts right now New 52 has on MULTIPLE occasions actually hit FTL where goku cant survive in space!

2. Superman has Moon level durability.....goku has nothing close.

3. Calculations of a manga is like giving calculation's to a NOVEL nothing will prove anything the feats and author statements does!

4. Lol the scan I posted DEBUNKS your argument here multiple times.

5. Goku never surpassed superman......
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:27 am

Beyonder wrote:
Taskmaster wrote:1. I showed you the feat of him outrunning light. That proves he was FTL. He also became that fast under 100x gravity when he deflected a Kamehameha at point blank, which by your logic would make him 1,000x FTL, but in reality he's just 100x FTL. By canon statements, his ssj3 form is 400x his base form which would make him 4,000 times FTL to be truthful, and his current base form is faster than that, meaning we can multiply it by another 400 getting 16000000 times FTL. So yeah, Goku is faster by a damn big margin going by feats and canon statements.

1. OUT RUNNING LIGHT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING!!!! 100x Gravity doesn't mean anything as it's useless to compare that to him not even lifting 10 tons at based form! Also Feats>Statements where the feats LACK the statements making it all just fan opinion then facts right now New 52 has on MULTIPLE occasions actually hit FTL where goku cant survive in space!

2. Superman has Moon level durability.....goku has nothing close.

3. Calculations of a manga is like giving calculation's to a NOVEL nothing will prove anything the feats and author statements does!

4. Lol the scan I posted DEBUNKS your argument here multiple times.

5. Goku never surpassed superman......

1. So feats don't mean anything, but neither do statements? He outran light, making him FTL. Do I really need to go through this again? Why is speed useless when compared to strength exactly? And you are aware Goku punching at blur speeds with 8 tons on his limbs, right?

2. Except the fact that Goku took Piccolo's best hits, who was a moon buster. And Vegeta's, a planet buster, and he over powered 100% Freeza's blasts, who at 25% busted a planet much larger than Earth, took Buu's hits, a planet+++ buster, etc? Are you really this blind?

3. Except the calcs were by canon statements, by Akira. So yeah, it counts. But if we are to go by your logic, that being if he blocked it at close range it's 1,000 times FTL (BTW, it appeared to be a laser, which isn't lightspeed), Goku is 10,000 times FTL.

4. You only posted scans of Superman, that doesn't debunk what was said about Goku. In fact I've showed superior feats, that you ignore.

5. Of course, only showed superior feats.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:30 am

Seriously, Deathstroke has done the same thing you showed Superman doing, but better. Lasers aren't lightspeed.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:53 am

1. He isnt FTL....and also his full adult form couldn't lift 10 tons that's a manga fact that every DBZ fan knows.

2. K yet what other times has piccolo showed moon level feats other than DBZ sayian saga? Vegeta isnt planet level.....he was intimidating Goku......also k different CHARACTERS not all of them are ALIKE.

3. K solar flare isnt actual sun light so by default it's not FTL if you dont wanna say its a actual light beam attack but if goku is 10,000x then superman is 10x that.

4. K? Your scans are from DB and are inconsistent with his adult form like I stated.....

5. I know lasers aren't FTL.....the fact IT WAS A LIGHT BEAM which by logic is above the solar flare.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:54 am

Beyonder wrote:1. He isnt FTL....and also his full adult form couldn't lift 10 tons that's a manga fact that every DBZ fan knows.

2. K yet what other times has piccolo showed moon level feats other than DBZ sayian saga? Vegeta isnt planet level.....he was intimidating Goku......also k different CHARACTERS not all of them are ALIKE.

3. K solar flare isnt actual sun light so by default it's not FTL if you dont wanna say its a actual light beam attack but if goku is 10,000x then superman is 10x that.

4. K? Your scans are from DB and are inconsistent with his adult form like I stated.....

5. I know lasers aren't FTL.....the fact IT WAS A LIGHT BEAM which by logic is above the solar flare.

1. Um, he outran light, meaning he went faster than light. The Solar Flare is obviously a light attack, and he outran it and grabbed Roshi's glasses. There is no way it isn't FTL. Hell, Piccolo's blasts move FTL since they reached the moon instantly, and Goku was casually able to intercept them and move out of the way. So yeah, Goku's FTL, and your attempts at debunking the feat are just saying he didn't move FTL, with no evidence besides your blunt and incorrect claims.

2. No, he was said to be wearing 2 tons on each limb, and he moved at blurred speeds with them on. It's when the total weight got upped to 40 tons he couldn't do it, and then I'm pretty sure he went SSJ and moved fine with it on:

So yeah, you are blatantly wrong.

And I assume you're bringing in lifting strength to debunk Goku's planet punching feat? That doesn't work. Goku has always hit hard despite his lackluster lifting strength. It takes 40 tons of force to break steel, Goku kicked through titanium as a kid. IRL, despite bodybuilders being able to lift more, when they arm wrestle against an actual arm wrestler they lose horribly:

Battle of Gods - Page 3 L021TOv

So you have disproved nothing and only made a fool out of yourself. I bet you'll try to counter it with, "but that's real life and it doesn't matter because it's manga" won't you? Just know that would work if the feat was talking in space, but that doesn't work when there's a direct comparison to be made.

3. Um, never because he became a good guy and did't blow up much. Piccolo doesn't need other moon busting feats to prove he can bust a moon when he already has, just like Roshi. And Vegeta's attack was said to kill the entire planet, and when the beams clashed the entire world shook, and besides, Vegeta had already blown up a planet:

And don't try to bring up that the planet looked small when he blew it up, because its just a drawing. The planet looked much bigger when Vegeta and Nappa were on it. Scientists stated that the asteroid Hulk obliterated was twice the size of Earth. Did it look it? No. But we know it was.

4. So? Should I bring up the fact that Superman's been hurt by Batman on venom to lowball Superman? That means his durability is nowhere near moon level, but rather the level where he gets hurt by street-levelers. What about Superman struggling to lift a pyramid? He's nowhere near that septillion tonner you'd like to think he is then now is he? You're bringing up an inconsistentcy to lowball Goku. That doesn't matter if he has a greater feat predating that. Stop lowballing Goku to try and make Superman look better. I can do the same.

5. Um, it doesn't matter that a solar flare isn't sunlight. Neither is the light beam Superman deflected. It's still light. The light we see on a lightning bolt doesn't come from the sun, but its still light. Go ahead, and try to prove that because it doesn't come from the sun, a stationary celestial object, its not as fast. And I'll be here to laugh at your stupidity. Light itself isn't faster than light. In fact the fact that the light came out so close to him makes the feat better than outrunning the light from billions of miles away. And you have nothing to base your numbers off, unlike me. You're just making up claims with no evidence.

6. If it was a light beam and not a laser, why would it have hurt the person behind him? In fact, it doesn't say its a light beam in that scan, you're just making stuff up. That light didn't come from a sun either. It came from Batman's tech. And even if it wasn't a laser and a light beam, it wouldn't be any faster than the light Goku outran.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:58 am

You used vegeta filler feat as proof?.....i am done.....talk about me being biased but yet I know FILLER from actual manga series......
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:59 am

Also I guess the light goku dodge wasn't FTL either if you wanna actually say down play for down play.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:01 am

Beyonder wrote:You used vegeta filler feat as proof?.....i am done.....talk about me being biased but yet I know FILLER from actual manga series......

You realize that neither the anime or the manga are more canon than the other right? Your bias comes off in waves dude.

I listed other things that you ignored, but okay, have a fit and go home thinking you're right.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:03 am

And what exactly about Goku outrunning light doesn't make him FTL? I'm not downplaying, but Superman seemed to deflect a laser and you called it a light beam despite the comic saying nothing about that. That's you overhyping a feat and being biased.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:05 am

Taskmaster wrote:
Beyonder wrote:You used vegeta filler feat as proof?.....i am done.....talk about me being biased but yet I know FILLER from actual manga series......

You realize that neither the anime or the manga are more canon than the other right? Your bias comes off in waves dude.

I listed other things that you ignored, but okay, have a fit and go home thinking you're right.
Manga is canon......
Anime is adaptation's from the manga
FILLERS aren't canon to the manga......

I am right lol.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content