Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Ultimate Gohan vs Team

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ultimate Gohan vs Team Empty Re: Ultimate Gohan vs Team

Post by Taskmaster Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:27 am

Gohan in a close one.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:28 am

Team rapes nothing Gohan has can beat any of them.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:29 am

Lol.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:31 am

All of the people here does this but they can hit and tag Gohan like a bug.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:55 am

Superman/Gladiator=Speed+Power
Thor=Durability+Power
Manhunter=Intelligence
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:18 am

Gohan's probably above Thanos, so that's why I say he can win here. Especially if multiverse feats are allowed.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:00 am

Gohan is not above thanos no one in Dbz is above thanos level.....and he isnt Multiversal.....
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:05 am

I really doubt the that noone in DBZ is above Thanos. Honestly I think Thanos couldn't beat Kid Buu in a random encounter.

I didn't say Gohan was multiversal. There's a thing called Dragon Ball Multiverse, where we see him destroy a planet, one-shot someone around SPC level, etc.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:19 am

Thanos can planet bust with a single punch......higher than any dbs character.......gohan hasn't 1 shotted a planet......
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:20 am

Lol, okay.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:24 am

Its the truth.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:25 am

Right...
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am

What feats can you give U. Gohan?.....
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:55 am

I know the images won't appear, but I'll just copy/paste this from a friend I have on Comic Vine:
-------------------------------
Let me start by saying that Thanos is an immensely powerful being. Nobody can deny that, he's one of the elites of the Marvel U, and that is saying a LOT. I fully acknowledge how hardcore the mad titan is, with his bi-weekly hobby of conquering the universe and giving Silver Surfer daily beatings for lulz. He's a force to be reckoned with, that's for sure. However, all that said, Son Gohan is a beast in his own right, and pound-for-pound I don't see Thanos overtaking him. Not that the titan won't give a more than flattering showing and push Gohan to his limits, but this super saiyan is an enemy unlike any Thanos has ever faced before. His combination of strength, speed, energy projection, martial skill, flight, and bottomless willpower all at once is something Thanos can not possibly be prepared for, and sooner or later, he will succumb to the strain and injuries of battle and fall. It's proven time and time again that Gohan's inherit strength and natural talent for fighting far surpasses that of any other Z-Fighter, Goku included. As a toddler, he was already capable of not only surviving Piccolo's brutal training (which is a feat in of itself), but also thrived from it. For almost six months straight, Piccolo and Gohan spent nearly every waking moment of their lives sparring, and the Namek made it abundantly clear that he wasn't pulling any punches. Nevertheless, despite being at a clear disadvantage, Gohan still pushed Piccolo hard enough during their training that the Namekian's power level increased from over 400 to a whopping 3,500 by the time the saiyans arrived, an unprecedented leap in such a short time. Keep in mind, Piccolo at this point in the series was already a grandmaster level martial artist. He possessed centuries of battle experience from the memories of his father Piccolo Daimao, and showed himself capable of manhandling the world's greatest fighters without powering up at all by breezing through the preliminaries of the 23ed Budokai. During the tournament itself he defeated both Krillin and Kami, again without powering up very much, and matched Goku's martial arts skill in numerous clashes before eventually being defeated - not by a lack of skill, but by a lack of determination in comparison. He can anticipate attacks by reading ki, and referred to Goku's pressure point strike against King Chappa as an "elementary technique." The reason this is important information is because this is the guy who trained Gohan, and the basis from which Gohan's martial arts knowledge comes from. This is advantage number 1 over Thanos; while his wisdom might not be up to par, the saiyan-human hybrid's sheer combat skill and tenacity will ensure that no matter what other factors are at play, Thanos will need to be on his top game the entire fight if he hopes to keep up. All it takes is a single slip up, and Gohan can turn the entire fight around in an instant. As a kid he would regularly fight on even ground with the fully grown elites of DBZ, often going into rages and attacking on sheer instinct, which surprisingly enough would prove to be the most effective method. Vs Vegeta. Gohan is at first too scared to fight back, but after a pep talk from Goku, the five year old manages to hold off the saiyan prince for an extended period of time all by himself. Vs Krillin. Gohan and the former monk enter image training where they battle on a mental plane while meditating with the fight playing out in both their minds at the same time. Gohan is able to parry all of Krillin's attacks without being forced to strike back against his friend. Gohan vs Krillin Vs Freeza. Gohan again goes into a rage and instinctively beats Freeza down despite the monstrous power of his second form. Freeza gets up relatively unscathed, but if anything this just furthers the impressiveness of this feat, as Freeza was way stronger but still outmatched by Gohan's moves. Each of the above fights come from Gohan at the age of five. Five. Just think about that for a second, all of these opponents are seasoned martial arts experts (Freeza included) with decades of experience, and Gohan is just a lil' babby. This unnatural, natural ability is only compounded by the speed and power Gohan achieved in his Super Saiyan 2 state. If he could toy with PERFECT CELL of all people, who was the most powerful being in the whole universe at the time with the cumulative fighting skills of every single Z-Fighter, then I don't see why he can't dance around and block Thanos just as easily. Not that Cell is as powerful as Thanos, but he's certainly quicker and more skilled. As part of "warm up exercises" Cell was able to fly from Earth into deep space in a few seconds, seemingly close to or exceeding the speed of light (considering how far away he was, after all the planet was the same size as him in perspective) and casually held a gigantic planet-sized astroid with one arm, then destroyed it. Yet this same Cell was unable to see or even injure Gohan at all. Gohan Snatches Senzu Beans From Cell I think that says a lot. Speed matters a LOT, especially in DBZ. Thanos will be lucky if he manages to catch Gohan at all throughout the fight, and when he does (I say when because I won't go so far as to pretend that Gohan is untouchable) it's not like whatever damage he manages to deal will be fatal. Again Cell isn't as strong as Thanos, but he's strong enough. His fight with Goku made the entire planet rumble on at least two occasions, not with energy, but from pure physical strength. Goku vs Cell At 45:50, Goku and Cell get into a grapple, and at 46:10 the force they're emitting causes the whole planet to begin rumbling. At 56:00 Goku and Cell get into a punching contest which begins destroying the battlefield, and at 56:40 the announcer claims that this is making the whole earth shake. So just to reiterate, if a guy like this at full power (he was heavily suppressed during his fight with Goku) was totally useless against SSJ2 Gohan, and Ultimate Gohan is several times more powerful than SSJ2 Gohan, then I'm pretty confident in the saiyan's ability to endure any damage he accumulates throughout his battle with Thanos, and if anything, he'll win by outlasting the mad titan in the end. This isn't getting into his asinine levels of will power, and it's disregarding his skill/speed. When we factor the two aforementioned advantages in, then it becomes clear Thanos is going to have his hands full putting Gohan down. But of course, all the speed in the universe won't mean a thing if Gohan isn't powerful enough to stand toe-to-toe with Thanos. Luckily for me, he happens to be one of the strongest beings in the entire DBZ multiverse, as shown when he powered up to maximum after Pan's death, completely dwarfing Super Saiyan 2 Bra (who's comparable to Super Saiyan 3 Goku) and shocking everyone in the tournament and even making the Super Namek Gast Carcolh open up his eyes (up till this point, the only other time Gast opened up his eyes was when Vegito went Super Saiyan 3). In terms of pure strength, Gohan could probably injure Thanos in his Super Saiyan 2 state. In that form, he didn't just oneshot the Cell Jrs - he completely obliterated them all. It's completely out of order, but the illustrations are all that matters in this case This means that Super Saiyan 2 Gohan's karate chops are more powerful than a fully charged Final Flash from an enraged Super Vegeta, as the Cell Jr Vegeta fought easily caught and threw away the prince's most powerful technique during their battle. As for Cell himself, he didn't fair much better against Gohan's strikes. One full-power kick from the Super Saiyan 2 pretty much obliterated Cell's insides, and caused him to actually regurgitate Android 18. Remember how the shockwaves caused by Goku and Cell's attacks shook the planet? Well it should go without saying that the air pressure and vibrations caused by a punch can't even come close to rivaling the power of the actual strike itself, meaning Goku and Cell were probably hitting each other with planet busting strikes throughout the course of the fight, and while Goku was forced to bow out, the entire battle was just Cell goofing around. Against Gohan, not only was he fully powered, but he was in the Ultra Super Saiyan state, with drastically increases the physical strength of the user at the cost of speed. So all in all Cell's durability at that time should have been well beyond planet busting, in fact I doubt a planet busting attack would do much damage to him at all by that point, yet Gohan nearly oneshotted him. This, coupled with his ability to obliterate Cell Jrs, and also the fact that he was superior to Goku at the time, all paint Gohan as having the physical strength to shatter entire planets. I know Thanos's durability is above planet level, but Gohan as a teen could probably still harm him, let alone what Ultimate Gohan would do. Granted, fist fighting someone like Thanos is never a good idea, but so long as Gohan's strikes are supplemented with some well timed ki blasts, he should eventually win the day. As a toddler, Gohan was able to do THIS on sheer reflex. Granted, I don't think an attack like this would do much to Thanos, but it's still impressive considering context. At the age of six after learning how to control his energy a bit more, Gohan was already a casual planet buster, shown when he erased the Makyo Star from space. Let me just reiterate that because I think it might go right over most people's heads given how planet busting is a basic requisite for powerhouse characters. But Gohan is a special case. He was a planet buster. At the age. ... Of six. This kid's a monster. And I haven't even fully fleshed out his Super Saiyan 2 power, let alone Ultimate. In the end, Gohan just has too many advantages over Thanos. Speed and skill are just the tip of the iceburg, Thanos's strength is pretty comparable to a Super Saiyan 2, and I doubt he's much more durable than Gohan. The destructive power of all DBZ character's is just ludicrous, and if all else fails, Gohan always has his will power to fall back on. wrote:
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:57 am

Lmao Gohan managed to kill off that planet because it was already being destroyed from the black hole and during the movie its still not canon nor does it matter to Thanos who tanked higher attacks.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:00 am

Ultimate Gohan vs Team 2tGD2V2
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:02 am

Mad because its true? Using movies? So I guess thanos still wins.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:05 am

Just facepalming is all.
That was from a thread where multiverse feats were allowed, and you focused on one thing like that one bit was all that mattered.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:14 am

Multiverse feats......so thanos still wins
With cosmic cube
With infinity gauntlet
With HOTU

Nothing Gohan showed would still be enough to stop thanos from killing him like the silver surfer a MFTL who physical contact busted a planet.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:16 am

(More Facepalming)

Don't bother me with these arguments.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:20 am

K
Gohan isnt FTL he isn't Planet level
Multiverse feats
He got wreck by super Buu
Thanos>Any dbz character

Argument claimed and accepted.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmaster Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:24 am

Pretty sure I told you to stop arguing DBZ with me because you don't know shit about it.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum