Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

Is Goku a Universe Buster?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Goku a Universe Buster? Empty Re: Is Goku a Universe Buster?

Post by Beyonder Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:06 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:Is Gas stated to be the fastest in the Omniverse or something?

Not really some are ignoring the whole Gas thing (I guess they didn't reach that part yet), and using the whole LS, FTL, MFTL thing anyway.
Given he was given a power boost to being the strongest in the Universe along with his transformation by the fanboys this dude should be MFTL+ lol.
He doesn't have Transformations, but isn't that the whole point of Super?
Who? Gas?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:35 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Not really some are ignoring the whole Gas thing (I guess they didn't reach that part yet), and using the whole LS, FTL, MFTL thing anyway.
Given he was given a power boost to being the strongest in the Universe along with his transformation by the fanboys this dude should be MFTL+ lol.
Who? Gas?
Yeah
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri May 06, 2022 10:07 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Who? Gas?
Yeah
Thats all they have is transformations even now they contradicted the canon lol.

Bardock loses his tail...but then gains it back? The manga ain't making sense.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sat May 07, 2022 3:51 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Who? Gas?
Yeah
Thats all they have is transformations even now they contradicted the canon lol.

Gohan did too way way back in Saiyan Saga.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri May 20, 2022 10:01 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Who? Gas?
Yeah

But from what we know this was a far lesser time period and theh confirmed Goku got plot armor from the dragon Balls lol.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sat May 21, 2022 4:06 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Who? Gas?
Yeah

But from what we know this was a far lesser time period and theh confirmed Goku got plot armor from the dragon Balls lol.
Not just Goku everybody got plot armor. The Good guys always win the Bad guys always die rinse and repeat. This formula was repeated with the next villain all the way up to Cell/Android Saga it just took longer.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sat May 21, 2022 4:09 pm

@Beyonder I'm having a speed debate with someone can you help me?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:50 am

German Boy wrote:@Beyonder I'm having a speed debate with someone can you help me?
Ofcourse whats the debate?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:51 am

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Who? Gas?
Yeah

Not just Goku everybody got plot armor. The Good guys always win the Bad guys always die rinse and repeat. This formula was repeated with the next villain all the way up to Cell/Android Saga it just took longer.
even still man them confirming Goku only had this way of life is over the dragon balls a cosmic power like that is just sad LOL.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:12 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Who? Gas?
Yeah

even still man them confirming Goku only had this way of life is over the dragon balls a cosmic power like that is just sad LOL.
No, no you misunderstand that was my complaint.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:18 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:@Beyonder I'm having a speed debate with someone can you help me?

I'm only giving you the parts I have trouble with and posting them here.

It's an FTL debate for DBZ/Super

Here's the post

Light can take Hours to travel from Planets such as Jupitor, Neptune, and Pluto.
But Gas was proven to be faster than Light by traveling throughout the Galaxy and possibly beyond it in less than 20 minutes.

Light doesn't even travel 20 minutes to get across our entire Solar System, yet Gas was able to perform this MFTL speed feat which is Massively Faster Than Light.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:58 am

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

I'm only giving you the parts I have trouble with and posting them here.

It's an FTL debate for DBZ/Super

Here's the post

Light can take Hours to travel from Planets such as Jupitor, Neptune, and Pluto.
But Gas was proven to be faster than Light by traveling throughout the Galaxy and possibly beyond it in less than 20 minutes.

Light doesn't even travel 20 minutes to get across our entire Solar System, yet Gas was able to perform this MFTL speed feat which is Massively Faster Than Light.

Hmm I'm trying to figure out when Gas/Goku had traveled within or out the Galaxy?

Is Goku a Universe Buster? 84150210
Is Goku a Universe Buster? 84150212
Is Goku a Universe Buster? 84150211
Is Goku a Universe Buster? 84150214
Is Goku a Universe Buster? 84150213
Is Goku a Universe Buster? 84150215Is Goku a Universe Buster? 84150217
Is Goku a Universe Buster? 84150216

There is ALOT of factors:

1. How far are these planets? (Distance)

2. Where is the Galactic Patrol located? (Distance again)

If we dont know these factors we cant determine that he is FTL or MFTL.

Think of it like this...

Beerus's planet is canonically 35 minute away from Earth correct? During ROF Goku couldn't simply travel a few planets without an energy signature and needed Gohan.

So logically speaking Gas isnt FTL or MFTL and he is on Light Speed levels.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:27 pm

I asked him about Distance he couldn't answer that this is the best he came up with.

So he is using headcanon? because without any official basis of the Distance he can't measure something.

Light can take hours to travel from Planets such as Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto.

There is absolutely no statements of Gas ever traveling the Galaxy as Whis stated it's gonna be 20 minutes' earth time for him to reach back to Planet cereal.

Even if we consider the literal sense that the Galaxy Patrol is at the "Center" 20 minutes earth time isn't that impressive speed-wise because if Whis would have said 10 minutes or even 5 minutes sure he would be faster than light but barely on-par with even Jiren's speed feat of traveling to another planet by flight. (If I remember from the Manga)

Toriyama also did confirm that the Moon was 380,000 Kilometers from Earth, and Bulma stated that Namek would take around 4339 years and 3 months to reach Planet Namek, but in the Manga, it took Bulma, Krillin, and Gohan 37 days to reach Namek, and that's all we know with Kami's space ship and that space ship can fly from Earth to Jupiter in mere seconds.

There isn't any official answers on the distance between the are, but it's clear as day that he's showing you that Gas along with Goku and other Dragon Ball characters are Faster Than Light.

This guy is using scaling for speed so yeah.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:10 pm

German Boy wrote:I asked him about Distance he couldn't answer that this is the best he came up with.
So he is using headcanon? because without any official basis of the Distance he can't measure something.

German Boy wrote:Light can take hours to travel from Planets such as Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto.
Some takes hours and some takes minutes it all depends on distances not just the time.

German Boy wrote:But Gas was proven to be faster than Light by traveling throughout the Galaxy and possibly beyond it in less than 20 minutes.

There are absolutely no statements of Gas ever traveling the Galaxy as Whis stated it's gonna be 20 minutes' earth time for him to reach back to Planet cereal.

Even if we consider the literal sense that the Galatic Prison is at the "Center" of the Galaxy with 20 minutes earth time isn't that impressive speed-wise because if Whis would have said 10 minutes or even 5 minutes sure he would be faster than light but barely on-par with even Jiren's speed feat of traveling to another planet by flight. (If I remember from the Manga)

German Boy wrote:Light doesn't even travel 20 minutes to get across our entire Solar System, yet Gas was able to perform this MFTL speed feat which is Massively Faster Than Light.

It takes 8 and 1/3 minutes for Light to travel to us from the sun as the Sun from Earth is 94.504 million miles away. (Let that sink in)

This is from the NASA website of how fast Light Travels to the different planets in our solar system alone:

Mercury: 193.0 seconds or 3.2 minutes
Venus: 360.0 seconds or 6.0 minutes
Earth: 499.0 seconds or 8.3 minutes
Mars: 759.9 seconds or 12.6 minutes
Jupiter: 2595.0 seconds or 43.2 minutes
Saturn: 4759.0 seconds or 79.3 minutes
Uranus: 9575.0 seconds or 159.6 minutes
Neptune: 14998.0 seconds or 4.1 hours
Pluto: 19680.0 seconds or 5.5 hours

^
The closest time for Light X Distance X Time is in-between the time of light reaching Mars and Jupiter.

Saying he was outside of the Galaxy isn't just headcanon but a generous wank as we saw on-panel Goku traveled to a few planets within his range as the planets that had some form of ki signature at best as Gas is still at the fundamentals of Light Speed level by flight while Dypso is FTL by Travel Speed.

German Boy wrote:Toriyama also did confirm that the Moon was 380,000 Kilometers from Earth, and Bulma stated that Namek would take around 4339 years and 3 months to reach Planet Namek, but in the Manga, it took Bulma, Krillin, and Gohan 37 days to reach Namek, and that's all we know with Kami's space ship and that space ship can fly from Earth to Jupiter in mere seconds.

Yeah the ships in Dragon Ball are definitely faster than the majority of the Dragon Ball Characters even Dypso was amazed that even Jiren flew to them without a Spaceship (Displaying a lot in this single feat that a lot of DB Characters weren't whatsoever FTL/LS Pre-DBS)

German Boy wrote:There isn't any official answers on the distance between the are, but it's clear as day that he's showing you that Gas along with Goku and other Dragon Ball characters are Faster Than Light.

The only Faster than Light characters with Flight is Whis and Jiren anything else is pure headcanon until we get official confirmation of the distance needed anyone claiming otherwise is just making up calcs based on their opinion.

German Boy wrote:This guy is using scaling for speed so yeah.
Scaling=/=Absolute Facts

As I always have/always will explain that this Scaling (Powerscaling) isn't official as scaling is something we fans do, where the majority if not all Writers/Authors know Scaling would be pointless in a story-based setting, hence why so many laugh at these battle board-based questions because if they were scaling we would see an influx of OP characters for no reasons.

Going by the evidence they aren't outside any Galaxy they are still within the Galaxy within the Solar system so until we get some official Distance from them then Gas is at the very minimum Light Speed to barely even touching Faster than Light.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:51 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:I asked him about Distance he couldn't answer that this is the best he came up with.

German Boy wrote:Light can take hours to travel from Planets such as Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto.
Some takes hours and some takes minutes it all depends on distances not just the time.

German Boy wrote:But Gas was proven to be faster than Light by traveling throughout the Galaxy and possibly beyond it in less than 20 minutes.

There are absolutely no statements of Gas ever traveling the Galaxy as Whis stated it's gonna be 20 minutes' earth time for him to reach back to Planet cereal.

Even if we consider the literal sense that the Galatic Prison is at the "Center" of the Galaxy with 20 minutes earth time isn't that impressive speed-wise because if Whis would have said 10 minutes or even 5 minutes sure he would be faster than light but barely on-par with even Jiren's speed feat of traveling to another planet by flight. (If I remember from the Manga)

German Boy wrote:Light doesn't even travel 20 minutes to get across our entire Solar System, yet Gas was able to perform this MFTL speed feat which is Massively Faster Than Light.

It takes 8 and 1/3 minutes for Light to travel to us from the sun as the Sun from Earth is 94.504 million miles away. (Let that sink in)

This is from the NASA website of how fast Light Travels to the different planets in our solar system alone:

Mercury: 193.0 seconds or 3.2 minutes
Venus: 360.0 seconds or 6.0 minutes
Earth: 499.0 seconds or 8.3 minutes
Mars: 759.9 seconds or 12.6 minutes
Jupiter: 2595.0 seconds or 43.2 minutes
Saturn: 4759.0 seconds or 79.3 minutes
Uranus: 9575.0 seconds or 159.6 minutes
Neptune: 14998.0 seconds or 4.1 hours
Pluto: 19680.0 seconds or 5.5 hours

^
The closest time for Light X Distance X Time is in-between the time of light reaching Mars and Jupiter.

Saying he was outside of the Galaxy isn't just headcanon but a generous wank as we saw on-panel Goku traveled to a few planets within his range as the planets that had some form of ki signature at best as Gas is still at the fundamentals of Light Speed level by flight while Dypso is FTL by Travel Speed.

German Boy wrote:Toriyama also did confirm that the Moon was 380,000 Kilometers from Earth, and Bulma stated that Namek would take around 4339 years and 3 months to reach Planet Namek, but in the Manga, it took Bulma, Krillin, and Gohan 37 days to reach Namek, and that's all we know with Kami's space ship and that space ship can fly from Earth to Jupiter in mere seconds.

Yeah the ships in Dragon Ball are definitely faster than the majority of the Dragon Ball Characters even Dypso was amazed that even Jiren flew to them without a Spaceship (Displaying a lot in this single feat that a lot of DB Characters weren't whatsoever FTL/LS Pre-DBS)

German Boy wrote:There isn't any official answers on the distance between the are, but it's clear as day that he's showing you that Gas along with Goku and other Dragon Ball characters are Faster Than Light.

The only Faster than Light characters with Flight is Whis and Jiren anything else is pure headcanon until we get official confirmation of the distance needed anyone claiming otherwise is just making up calcs based on their opinion.

German Boy wrote:This guy is using scaling for speed so yeah.
Scaling=/=Absolute Facts

As I always have/always will explain that this Scaling (Powerscaling) isn't official as scaling is something we fans do, where the majority if not all Writers/Authors know Scaling would be pointless in a story-based setting, hence why so many laugh at these battle board-based questions because if they were scaling we would see an influx of OP characters for no reasons.

Going by the evidence they aren't outside any Galaxy they are still within the Galaxy within the Solar system so until we get some official Distance from them then Gas is at the very minimum Light Speed to barely even touching Faster than Light.
I guess he was using headcanon, but I think he was calcing DBZ using equations like the other fans do. And distance is what I couldn't get from him. So is jiren officially FTL? Well, now I know. He also posted the travel time for each planet I'll post it here when I find it. Maybe he posted the same numbers I don't know. So, Gas is not FTL thank you. Wait Dyspo is FTL when did this happen? I didn't know the spaceships were faster than the characters I thought they were slower. Maybe Spaceship speed varies? Okay. I wasn't agreeing with that I was just sarcastically saying yeah.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:54 am

German Boy wrote:I guess he was using headcanon, but I think he was calcing DBZ using equations like the other fans do. And distance is what I couldn't get from him. So is jiren officially FTL? Well, now I know. He also posted the travel time for each planet I'll post it here when I find it. Maybe he posted the same numbers I don't know. So, Gas is not FTL thank you. Wait Dyspo is FTL when did this happen? I didn't know the spaceships were faster than the characters I thought they were slower. Maybe Spaceship speed varies? Okay. I wasn't agreeing with that I was just sarcastically saying yeah.

So I might retract my comment about Dypso...
Is Goku a Universe Buster? Dypson10

This single comment from Dypso from the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Game's latest DLC Update/Upgrade has me laughing LOL! So the studio behind the anime itself says they can't catch someone who is Supersonic?

Dypso wrote:I won't let him escape! He won't outrun someone supersonic! You there, Help me!

Soooo this is gonna be fun to see since Dragon Ball fans do in fact love using Non-Canon source material for debating arguments.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:25 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:I guess he was using headcanon, but I think he was calcing DBZ using equations like the other fans do. And distance is what I couldn't get from him. So is jiren officially FTL? Well, now I know. He also posted the travel time for each planet I'll post it here when I find it. Maybe he posted the same numbers I don't know. So, Gas is not FTL thank you. Wait Dyspo is FTL when did this happen? I didn't know the spaceships were faster than the characters I thought they were slower. Maybe Spaceship speed varies? Okay. I wasn't agreeing with that I was just sarcastically saying yeah.

This single comment from Dypso from the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Game's latest DLC Update/Upgrade has me laughing LOL! So the studio behind the anime itself says they can't catch someone who is Supersonic?

Dypso wrote:I won't let him escape! He won't outrun someone supersonic! You there, Help me!

Soooo this is gonna be fun to see since Dragon Ball fans do in fact love using Non-Canon source material for debating arguments.
Okay, The fans will just dismiss this calling it a low-end feat or a joke, and call me a moron for bringing it up.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:50 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Okay, The fans will just dismiss this calling it a low-end feat or a joke, and call me a moron for bringing it up.
Dbztards will call anyone who debunks them or makes a claim that lol.

Its their defense mechanism.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:33 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Oh, and you don't have to worry about them wanking strong characters because they'll wank weak characters just to make stronger characters look impressive. For example, they'll wank King Piccolo to a Light speed Planet Buster just to make Raditz look like a God.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:21 am

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Oh, and you don't have to worry about them wanking strong characters because they'll wank weak characters just to make stronger characters look impressive. For example, they'll wank King Piccolo to a Light speed Planet Buster just to make Raditz look like a God.

Ofcourse, the Dragon Ball community loves "Powerscaling" but once you find evidence against it be it official or by common sense, they get mad.

If Akira Toriyama makes an actual official databook and displays the true canon info instead of the secondary sources that were made from and solely by the company and something is wrong to the fans they would discredit it and not use it despite it actually coming from Akira himself.

It's the same problem when debating the "Goku is Universal" kids...you can display MOUNTAINS of logical scans stating that the fight was clearly hyperbolic asf and an outlier and yet they would sit there and try to scale people to Universe level when it makes no sense to.

the fact MAJORITY uses the Kefla statement is an indication that the fanbase isn't that intelligent.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:10 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Ofcourse, the Dragon Ball community loves "Powerscaling" but once you find evidence against it be it official or by common sense, they get mad.

If Akira Toriyama makes an actual official databook and displays the true canon info instead of the secondary sources that were made from and solely by the company and something is wrong to the fans they would discredit it and not use it despite it actually coming from Akira himself.

It's the same problem when debating the "Goku is Universal" kids...you can display MOUNTAINS of logical scans stating that the fight was clearly hyperbolic asf and an outlier and yet they would sit there and try to scale people to Universe level when it makes no sense to.

the fact MAJORITY uses the Kefla statement is an indication that the fanbase isn't that intelligent.
They take advantage of plot holes and things that just aren't explained well enough to make their own fan-fiction/headcanon. There's also meme they create for certain characters.
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:24 pm

German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

They take advantage of plot holes and things that just aren't explained well enough to make their own fan-fiction/headcanon. There's also meme they create for certain characters.
Dragon Ball Headcanon is THE WORSE I mean the ABSOLUTE worse.
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:37 am

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Dragon Ball Headcanon is THE WORSE I mean the ABSOLUTE worse.
I know
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:21 pm

German Boy wrote:I know
Have you been reading Dragon Ball Super?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by German Boy Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:06 pm

Beyonder wrote:
German Boy wrote:I know
Have you been reading Dragon Ball Super?
Why would I do that?
German Boy
German Boy
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum